• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
No point, there use to be a thread for trading but it died.

seeing that there are plenty of people still posting on this thread I think there should be.. plus I saw that thread was over two years old

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2012
which pokemon is in the warehouse and how can i open it?
also in mt earthbound(or sth like that) there is a man outside who tells that there is a sth shining inside but there isn't a rare pokemon.. why's that??

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2012
It seems that I can't save the game.... Someone told be there should be a save file but it's nowhere to find :(

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Hi, i'm sorry, i just found this game via google research, i'm not really good in english but, can i do advertise for your game ?

(with all credits ect...)

ps : sry for my bad english, and really nice game :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Does anybody know where i can find the TM for false swipe? I have a few more legendaries to catch and theyre like impossible, maybe false swipe will help.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
i have some questions..
1) where is lapras?
2)how can i go to the shadow dimension?
3) what is the "b4f"?
4) why most of the rare pokemon are so difficult to catch them? i threw 100+ ultra balls and great balls and timer balls but nothing..

edit: i found lapras!!! wow!! pretty rare!!!!!
edit 2: i found the shadow dimension and the bf4!!! i also did the tick with the masterballs and caught all the rare pokemons!! now i just have to evolve some pokemon and trade some others before i complete the pokedex!! i have 335/493 pokemons!!!

hey my first post:)cN U PLZ tell me whr shadow dimension is? i lukd everywhere and still cant find it:(

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2013
u cN buy it at dinas city,in 1 of the houses he gives u random tms for the price of 3000 each. so u cn buy tms till u find the right 1..hope this helped

can someone plz trade me all regi's to get the luminous shard,i dnt have much legendaries but have a few good pokemon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
u cN buy it at dinas city,in 1 of the houses he gives u random tms for the price of 3000 each. so u cn buy tms till u find the right 1..hope this helped

can someone plz trade me all regi's to get the luminous shard,i dnt have much legendaries but have a few good pokemon

I Have two regice and registeel I'll trade for a turtwig and a febass

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
SAVING!!!!

Ok after hours of research, several failed atempts to create and account here and trying to figure out how to post something all i want to know is how to save the game on pokemon raptor ex. I have read just about every blog on the internet and none of them make sense so if someone could dumb it down for me plz that would be great cause i just want to play the game and not worry if it saved or not.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2012
i "discovered" another way to clone items!! first, give the item u want to clone to a pokemon in your party. make sure you have also a pokemon which knows the move "trick". then go and rest at your house. when you have to fight the pokemon which is holding the item, choose the pokemon with the move trick. select that move and......... you have the item twice!! cool, right??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
I need help!! How do i save on pokemon raptor ex it says to do this font thing with windows but it confusing can someone dumb it down for me plz?

Back