Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (2:45 AM).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gamer2020 View Post
    Type part of name, then hit the down arrow.
    I must be using an old version. This doesn't work for editing movesets for me!

Play Pokemon Emerald 2 at https://mega.nz/#!9gAQ0R7K!aC9C-9Up_tmreklsoTDHc_k3f0GaVgRddY3lWPEfUGs
    Thanks to DizzyEgg, lu-ho, gamer2020, YAPE, darthatron's numerous tools, that one tutorial, hackmew for xse, and yall for playing this low difficulty blazeblack/voltwhite mod for Pokémon Emerald.
    LATEST PATCH:
    -Dizzy Egg's incredible emerald battle engine. Battles are fully updated to gen 7.
    -new victory road floor 3, featuring some sneaky, interesting twists on ice puzzles
    -new route!: fray manor isle, featuring haunted house and giant spiders
    -new route 2!: Pa'i canyon, featuring ancient runes, ancient ruins, and some devilish strength puzzles

also:

Spoiler:
    -Resueable Max repel key item
    -You can fly to most of hoenn's land routes, and also route 108, 129 (I think it's route 129, the one near victory road) and 133)
    -new move tutors (marked out by a white post) for volt switch, trick room, wish, flower guard, sticky web, and more
    -new items! weakness policy (from an insurance pokenav call on route 119), life orb, sticky barb, light clay, metronome, choice scarf, terrain extender, safety goggles, and more!
    -TMs for Aromatherapy, Spikes, and Gravity.
    -Fur coat/Snow Warning piloswine, pickpocket persian, prankster Skiploom, Fluffy Jigglypuff, Illusion Mr. Mime, Dancer Ludicolo, Psychic Surge Stantler, and 300 more
    -15 or so new moves! Armor break, Power Proc (awesome move), Cable Whip, Electroplate, Constellate, Plunder, and more!

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (5:38 PM).

Can someone help me add sprites to fire red using this? After adding the front sprite I try adding the back sprite but for some reason, the pallet changes. I check to make sure all the colors were the same and they are, I don't know how to fix this could someone help me?
      Old 1 Week Ago (4:55 PM).
      Uruguayan Random Guy

Quote:
        Originally Posted by omegafalcon View Post
        Can someone help me add sprites to fire red using this? After adding the front sprite I try adding the back sprite but for some reason, the pallet changes. I check to make sure all the colors were the same and they are, I don't know how to fix this could someone help me?
        I don't know how to fix your issue, but I know that if it also happens with Wichu's Advanced Series then there's something wrong with your sprite.

Old 1 Week Ago (10:55 PM).

Here is a screenshot of the issue. I noticed that the order that the pallet is in switches for some odd reason. maybe that could be the problem.

screenshot_20170813_025257.png
          Old 1 Week Ago (1:30 PM).

Nature: Quirky
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by omegafalcon View Post
            Here is a screenshot of the issue. I noticed that the order that the pallet is in switches for some odd reason. maybe that could be the problem.

Attachment 82770
            Okaaaaay? It's because the layout of a sheet that Pokemon uses should be "Normal Front, Shiny Front, Normal Back, Shiny Back". That's what those boxes are for. Your best shot? Make a 256x64 spritesheet.

Old 1 Week Ago (2:24 PM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRobin View Post
              Okaaaaay? It's because the layout of a sheet that Pokemon uses should be "Normal Front, Shiny Front, Normal Back, Shiny Back". That's what those boxes are for. Your best shot? Make a 256x64 spritesheet.
              Ok, I tried this and the Normal sprites worked but the shinnies didn't. I also checked how the other sprites were laid out and its "Front Normal - Back Normal - Front Shinny - Back Shinny". Also the Advance series doesn't have working downloads and Norton says the version I have is unsafe.

screenshot_20170813_182305.png

screenshot_20170813_182215.png
              Old 6 Days Ago (5:57 AM).

The tool doesn't allow me to load a rom, anybody know why?
                Quick Reply

Sponsored Links