• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gen 3 Random Battle Tournament

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Gen 3 Random Battle Tournament

Tournament Countdown Series

Introduction: Welcome to the third installment of Competitive Pokémon's Tournament Countdown Series! By now you probably know what this tournament series is all about, but if you don't, I've got you covered.

About: The Tournament Countdown Series is a collection of 7 random battle tournaments that will be held from now until the launch of the Gen 8 metagame. Each tournament will cover one generation of Pokémon, leading up to a special event that will take place during the first few weeks of Sword & Shield's release.

Rules: Here are a few things to keep in mind if you plan on participating.

1. All battles will be held on our official battle server. Click here to be redirected to the server.
  2. All battles should be held in the [Gen 3] Random format.
  3. All matchups are best of three. Battle replays must be saved & posted in this thread.
  4. The only prize you'll receive is bragging rights until the next tournament.

Conclusion: That's it! If you're interested in joining, comment below with "in," or some variation of that. The tournament will begin when there are at least 8 participants, or as soon as five days have passed. Happy battling!

Entrants:

1. Gimmepie
  2. Castform
  3. Rainbow
  4. Cid
  5. Wolf
  6. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  7. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  8. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CSS template credit goes to Achromatic

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Everyone's been added! Gonna leave signups open for a few more days.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Alright everyone, you can expect the bracket sometime later today.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023

Here's the matchup for round 1:

cfaab22886.png

Wolf and Chase will have a week to get their round one match done. In the case of inactivity, the most active user will advance. As soon as they've completed their match, round 2 will commence. Good luck!

Sirfetch’d

I'll be free most of this weekend. Not sure exactly when but you can message me on Discord when I'm on. Weekdays can be any time after 6 PM GMT -4.

I won't be around much tomorrow but can (probably) do Sunday. Any time after 6 your time works for me weekdays as well.

Back