Awesome

has divided by zero.

Age 25
My House
Seen June 14th, 2012
Posted July 21st, 2010
84 posts
10.3 Years
I know this isn't part of your storyline, but if you could make it normal animals instead of Pokémon, this would be an awesomely unique game, imo. I've always wondered what it would be like if we battled our animals like Pokémon. So instead of a Charmander, you'd get a lizard or salamander, and instead of a Squirtle you'd get a turtle. And then, if possible, changing the types to, like, Reptile type, Mammal type, Bird type, etc.
That would be funny xD Yeah... battling with animals... like thats gonna happen!

Credit to -Sonic~Boom-
Seen July 17th, 2009
Posted July 11th, 2009
225 posts
10.5 Years
I know this isn't part of your storyline, but if you could make it normal animals instead of Pokémon, this would be an awesomely unique game, imo. I've always wondered what it would be like if we battled our animals like Pokémon. So instead of a Charmander, you'd get a lizard or salamander, and instead of a Squirtle you'd get a turtle. And then, if possible, changing the types to, like, Reptile type, Mammal type, Bird type, etc.
I was plaining to have some animals appear and replace the ghost Pokemon (since they are all suppose to be dead).
Good bye

Sophidius

Need a storyline? PM me!

Farawaystan
Seen April 19th, 2014
Posted August 3rd, 2009
153 posts
10.6 Years
Well, in Tibet you'll have the ability to go inside the Spirit Temple where all the spirits of deceased organisms reside (including animals). But I'm not sure you'll be able to battle and catch them as they aren't exactly Pokemon. I have a plan to maybe include an animal as a legendary, or to have some influence on the storyline.
Officially stopped hacking, but do check out my fanfic: The Legend of the Aquatus

Did you know that Mewtwo is actually a crossing between Marowak (Cubone's mother from Pokemon Tower) and Mew? O_o
Seen July 17th, 2009
Posted July 11th, 2009
225 posts
10.5 Years
Well, in Tibet you'll have the ability to go inside the Spirit Temple where all the spirits of deceased organisms reside (including animals). But I'm not sure you'll be able to battle and catch them as they aren't exactly Pokemon. I have a plan to maybe include an animal as a legendary, or to have some influence on the storyline.
That sounds cool. Wonder how we would do it without a good scripter?
Good bye

seeker

Ireland
Seen August 10th, 2019
Posted May 20th, 2018
10,576 posts
10.4 Years
Hey an update Blazefire111 is a mapper. (And can I do this? It is past a day and it's an update.)
Merge them now (as i have just made the forum active)
What progress have you made lately?
Is there anything i can do for you?
Also I've changed my theme so if you dont recognize me right away thats why ^^
Seen July 17th, 2009
Posted July 11th, 2009
225 posts
10.5 Years
Merge them now (as i have just made the forum active)
What progress have you made lately?
Is there anything i can do for you?
Also I've changed my theme so if you dont recognize me right away thats why ^^
Actually I saw it on Sophidus's friend list, and I was confused at first.
Yes, I have made progress Blazefire111 has helped me with Tahlequah and Mexico City. I'll send you the pictures.
Good bye

seeker

Ireland
Seen August 10th, 2019
Posted May 20th, 2018
10,576 posts
10.4 Years
Okay so here's a quick sketch of my idea.
Only problem was the buildings i used were the only ones available xD
So the lab had to be compremized
This is a rough idea.
Nothing solid
Ignore mistakes

Starter town with Arena...

*PLEASE READ*

Okay it seems Pokemon12345678901 is booted out for a while so for the moment i will be Here to answer questions and take critisism etc.

I will try to update what i can.

So until he is back i'm going to do what i can to help ^^

seeker

Ireland
Seen August 10th, 2019
Posted May 20th, 2018
10,576 posts
10.4 Years
awesome looking tilez ^_^
can i be beta tester?
These tiles arent being used but i'm considering asking the owner can we use them!
Yes you can but i'll notify you when i can confirm there will be a beta.
There is still work being done but it will be slowed down for a while.
The beta shouldn't be out for a while.
I will keep you posted ^^
That goes for all supporters

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps

Seen September 14th, 2009
Posted September 10th, 2009
141 posts
10.4 Years
Here's what I have to say.
I'm not going to talk about the mapping, as, well, everyone did so, 1 more won't help anything. There are some other aspects that I think I could point.
First, I don't think you should already post your "hack" here. You do not have enough stuff to put here to show people what are you going to have in there.
You may have posted to get people to help you, but there are other several ways. And I guess you can't deny it, as it seems that your post keeps getting removed because it lacks information. You know, your hack idea is awesome, but it will need so much effort. The first thing people look at is the tiles. And a hack which goes to Paris, Cairo, Los Angeles etc MUST have a bunch of tiles. So much work, you CAN'T start mapping and stuff if you don't have nothing programmed.
I don't care if everyone does it like this, you don't have to do it like that. This is to help you.

And second, you may change a little bit the story, title and stuff. There is another similar hack I've seen, with some similar features. I'm not saying that you were copying that, never, but that it looks similar it does.
Changing small things to make your hack more unique. You can sprite a Golem with an Earth in it. Everyone can! You need paint and I guess you have it, you do not need to get others stuff. There are bunches of tutorials, just search!
By the way, Antartica doesn't seem to be the right place for a gym.. I mean LOL. Try some other place which may be related with snow anyways, as Russia (It uses to snow there, right?).

I hope you understand me.
And I wish you good luck!

PS: If you want I may help you in something, just PM me. ;)

10.5 Years
Here's what I have to say.
I'm not going to talk about the mapping, as, well, everyone did so, 1 more won't help anything. There are some other aspects that I think I could point.
First, I don't think you should already post your "hack" here. You do not have enough stuff to put here to show people what are you going to have in there.
You may have posted to get people to help you, but there are other several ways. And I guess you can't deny it, as it seems that your post keeps getting removed because it lacks information. You know, your hack idea is awesome, but it will need so much effort. The first thing people look at is the tiles. And a hack which goes to Paris, Cairo, Los Angeles etc MUST have a bunch of tiles. So much work, you CAN'T start mapping and stuff if you don't have nothing programmed.
I don't care if everyone does it like this, you don't have to do it like that. This is to help you.

And second, you may change a little bit the story, title and stuff. There is another similar hack I've seen, with some similar features. I'm not saying that you were copying that, never, but that it looks similar it does.
Changing small things to make your hack more unique. You can sprite a Golem with an Earth in it. Everyone can! You need paint and I guess you have it, you do not need to get others stuff. There are bunches of tutorials, just search!
By the way, Antartica doesn't seem to be the right place for a gym.. I mean LOL. Try some other place which may be related with snow anyways, as Russia (It uses to snow there, right?).

I hope you understand me.
And I wish you good luck!

PS: If you want I may help you in something, just PM me. ;)
None of the places are going to look like that. Everything got a complete overhaul. (Except the tileset.)
Good bye
Advertiser Content