• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Spider-Man: Far From Home [Potential spoilers!]

Years
Please be sure to mark your spoilers with a spoiler tag! let's preface this with a cute video

I've just come home from seeing it, and I've got a lot on my mind.
Spoiler:
all in all, it was definitely a good movie!! i'd say i liked it a little bit more than the first spiderman movie. jake gyllenhaal was so ridiculously attractive the entire time.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Gonna be watching this over the weekend, really excited for it!

The trailer went straight into things which was heavy but to be expected after Endgame. Spiderman is one of my favourite MCU heroes atm and I love Tom Holland as Spidey/PP so definitely looking forward to it. Will be back!

Years
I'm going to see the movie tomorrow. I'm super excited to see it and will post my impressions later.

Okay, here goes my impressions. But I should also make sure to not spoil anything in the post preview. Now go see the movie! And I hope this will be enough, but just in case, really go see it!

Beware of spoilers:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
The spoilers show up when you're looking at the thread in Entertainment & Media, so I'm gonna put a bunch of ellipses.........................................................................................
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Going to see this with the family on the 25th, I hope!! I was never into Marvel (or superheroes in general aha), but Tom Holland completely won me over as Spider-Man and I can't wait. :D

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Saw it this past Monday, spoilers below!

Spoiler:

Back