• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeBound98

Hoenn Fan Forever
Years
Hey guys, new member here. I'm a long time fan of Pokemon, and I've been a fan of it ever since I was about 6-7, when I first got Pokemon Emerald for my GBA. I'm turning 15 in a few days, and my love for Pokemon hasn't changed.
The main games I currently have are Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2.
The spinoff games I currently have are Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Rumble Blast, and Conquest.
My favorite region is Hoenn, for obvious reasons. And I have a lot of favorite Pokemon (since I can't choose just one out of hundreds) from each region.

Lastly, I'm very excited for Pokemon X and Y. It's perfect since I already have a 3DS from Christmas of 2011 (since I wanted Rumble Blast), so no worries there.

Years
Hey guys, new member here. I'm a long time fan of Pokemon, and I've been a fan of it ever since I was about 6-7, when I first got Pokemon Emerald for my GBA. I'm turning 15 in a few days, and my love for Pokemon hasn't changed.
The main games I currently have are Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2.
The spinoff games I currently have are Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Rumble Blast, and Conquest.
My favorite region is Hoenn, for obvious reasons. And I have a lot of favorite Pokemon (since I can't choose just one out of hundreds) from each region.

Lastly, I'm very excited for Pokemon X and Y. It's perfect since I already have a 3DS from Christmas of 2011 (since I wanted Rumble Blast), so no worries there.

Hi there, PokeBound and welcome to PC!

I have to say, you've played the entire 3rd, 4th and 5th Generation games combined! I started with Ruby like you did, but Black/White and Black 2/White 2 are my fave games. In fact, we have loads of sections on PC which discuss all those games you've played: Advance Generation Gaming, Fourth Generation Gaming and Fifth Generation Gaming. Since you've played several of the spinoffs we also have Spinoff Games, the new Mystery Dungeon game is great from what I've heard about it. My fave Pokemon is among the playable Pokemon so that's definitely a plus! (You'll notice soon enough when you visit my profile lol)

And yeah everyone here is excited for X & Y so why not check out the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section as well so you can talk about the new games. Have fun here, and don't hesitate to contact me or a moderator if you need help!

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2020
Hey everyone! I'm the TheIronMaiden! any Maiden fans here?! wait this is about pokemon xD I've been a long time fan of Pokemon my first game being Leafgreen! I've played every game officially released by Nintendo and recently have gotten into playing Hacks! specifically looking for a manga based one but I can't find one ;-; also I'm 15 and my name is Cristian and i have no idea what to do but i hope this all turns out to be fun!!

Years
Hey everyone! I'm the TheIronMaiden! any Maiden fans here?! wait this is about pokemon xD I've been a long time fan of Pokemon my first game being Leafgreen! I've played every game officially released by Nintendo and recently have gotten into playing Hacks! specifically looking for a manga based one but I can't find one ;-; also I'm 15 and my name is Cristian and i have no idea what to do but i hope this all turns out to be fun!!

Hi there Cristian, welcome to PC!

Sadly I'm not a fan of Iron Maiden. They just aren't my fave type of music but if you want to discuss music, you should check out the General Entertainment section, there's a thread there where you can share what songs you're listening to. We've also got Emulation & ROM Hacking for all hack-related stuff, which PC is pretty famous for due to its large hacking community. We've also got the various Pokemon gaming-based sections for discussing the Pokemon games themselves, we've got every game covered!

Have fun, and feel free to ask me or Cirno if you ever need help!

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2020
Thanks! I'll be sure to check all those things out! wish me luck i guess? i dont know I'm new to all this forum stuff. But again thanks for making me feel welcome!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey Cristian! Welcome to the forums!

I'm Aaron and I'll be 21 in 8 days! Iron Maiden are just alright in my opinion, but doesn't mean we can't be friends. :) Any other bands you like? I personally love a lot of rock, punk, alternative, indie, and electronica. My music taste is wide. Personally, my favorite artist is Owl City , he makes such witty and powerful lyrics in my opinion. :) Hope you enjoy it here and feel free to contact em via visitor's message! See you around!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hi,Im Thomasco2013. I don't know what I have to say for myself besides I'm glad to be on the forums, meet everybody, and ask some questions!
Welcome to PC Thomasco! Don't worry if you dunno what to say, I was like that too when I first joined. You can ask any questions regarding PC in the Quick Questions and Answers thread or to any of the staff members with bolded usernames. Have fun! :)

Overheat

burning dragon
Years
Hi I'm Overheat. I've came here to get help with my ROM hacks and hopefully get inspiration for my W2 team

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Well hello there Overheat!
For help on Hacks, visit the *Emulation & Rom Hacking Forum*, im sure there you will find plenty of guides and nice people to help you out. If you need help on buolding a Team on W2, make sure to check the *5th Gen Forum*.
Have a lot of fun!! :D

Well hello there Overheat!
For help on Hacks, visit the *Emulation & Rom Hacking Forum*, im sure there you will find plenty of guides and nice people to help you out. If you need help on buolding a Team on W2, make sure to check the *5th Gen Forum*.
Have a lot of fun!! :D

Last edited:

Zekrom1066

Master of Ideals
Years
Hello all, I'm new here!
As stated in my username, Zekrom is my favourite Pokemon.
I am currently playing Pokemon Black 2 and Platinum now. My B2 Team is now Level 100, but I'm lazy to EV train them.
The only personal info I'm going to reveal is that I live in Singapore and I'm a male aged 14.

My current team is...
Zekrom L100 Jolly
Kyurem L100 Hasty
Latios L100 Hasty Male
Azelf L100 Naughty
Heatran L100 Adamant Female
Samurott L100 Serious Male

Furthermore, I have only just started playing Platinum, now at Eterna Forest.

I personally hope to learn more about pokemon in this forum:)

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hello there Zekrom1066! May I just say-Your username's full of awesome. Zekrom's definitely a strong and cool Pokemon :D
Ooh, you're my age :3 Ah, your Black 2 team's really strong, as I can see Zekrom's the leader ;)

Anyway, if you ever need help with either of those games, here's the 4th Gen help thread, for when you have trouble with Platinum.

Welcome :D (sorry if I rushed this - I'm about to sleep..)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello Zekrom1066 and welcome to PC!!
Nice to see young people join us and "carry on the legacy" (:
You have a really well trained team, i'm sure you'll do well on platinum too.
If you ever need anything, people around here are very nice, so don't
be afraid to ask for help ;) See you around man!! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hello all, I'm new here!
As stated in my username, Zekrom is my favourite Pokemon.
I am currently playing Pokemon Black 2 and Platinum now. My B2 Team is now Level 100, but I'm lazy to EV train them.
The only personal info I'm going to reveal is that I live in Singapore and I'm a male aged 14.

My current team is...
Zekrom L100 Jolly
Kyurem L100 Hasty
Latios L100 Hasty Male
Azelf L100 Naughty
Heatran L100 Adamant Female
Samurott L100 Serious Male

Furthermore, I have only just started playing Platinum, now at Eterna Forest.

I personally hope to learn more about pokemon in this forum:)

Hi! Welcome to PC! Happy to have you. Awesome team you have there, and Zekrom is my favorite Pokemon from the Unova region!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Years
Hellooooooo everyone! I'm James!

I'm new here (yeah like today new), and I joined up specifically because I'm interested in completing my 'dex, which is impossible with the GTS because I don't have a level 9 or under Reshiram (damn!).

I'm also interested in getting started on some battling, but I'll just start off simple ;)

Please look after me!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello there McJames and welcome to PC!!
Nice to have you with us, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here ;)
If you are looking for traded, go ahead and check out the *Trade Corner*.
Not only can you set up trades, but sometimes some really nice members give away pokemon, so don't miss out on that!!
If you want to Battle, check out the *Battle Center*.
And if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask for help ;)
See you around! ^^

Connotage24

pokehacks ftw!!
Years
Hey guys im new here as well, i was wondering how do you add friends and stuff like that?

also i lovwe playing pokemon hacks, and i was wondering if i could download a pokemon hack with shiny pokemon as random encounters everywhere

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hey guys im new here as well, i was wondering how do you add friends and stuff like that?

also i lovwe playing pokemon hacks, and i was wondering if i could download a pokemon hack with shiny pokemon as random encounters everywhere

Hey! Welcome to PC!

To add friends, simply view the member's profile, and under their list of friends to the right, click befriend. That's it! If they accept your request to be friends, they will appear under your friends on your profile.

For Rom Hacking, check out our large Emulation section of the forum. There, you can find tutorials, hacks to download, and all the resources you need to make your own if you choose to do so. I hope I answered your questions, and if you have any more, do not hesitate to ask!

Hope to see you around the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back