• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 4th Generation Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jammi567

Last time, I managed to make it all ther way to Floroma Town in one sitting. Along the way, I recieved my starter Pokemon Piplup, as well as catching a Budew. Here's what I did next.

* Entered the town itself, and explored a little. Got told about the Gradicia flowers, which are useful for a Pokemon that I'll never be able to get, even if the event to get Shaymin was still avaliable. Stupid Nintendo.
* Ignored the flower shop, as I have no use for Berries (at least not for in-game), and I definatly have no use for the accessories that you can use in the contests in Hearthome City and photographc opportunities at Jubilife City.
* Headed north, but didn't get very far due to being blocked off by Team Galatic Grunts. Now, some people would call them stupid in that *non-spoilers* they never know what the hell is going on throughout the game. I prefer to call them misguided, for precisely the same reason. At least Team Rocket/Aqua/Magma Grunts knew exactly what they were getting themselves into when they joined up.
* Anyways, moving on. I head East onto Route 205, where I meet a little girl, who tells me that her dad is being held hostage at the Valley Windworks. Or at least words to that effect. But I say no to her. After all, I'm just a kid, dealing with Team Galactic should be the police's duty. That's what they're being paid to do, after all - catching criminals and whatnot.
* I walk away as she looks very upset at what I just said, and attempt to walk to the northern part of the route. But nooooo, nothing can ever be that easy, can it. Just like before, there are Grunts blocking the way north. Okay, they asked for it. If they want their base of opperations messed up by a teenager, then they've got exactly what's coming for them.
* Walking further East, I find the Valley Windworks itself, as well as a Grunt blocking the front entrance. Like that's any suprise at this point. Because I want a Roselia for the inevitable upcoming Admin fight, so my Prinplup actually has some support in battle, I spastically and continiously run from the wind turbine to the westernmost edge of Floroma Town for around 15 minutes in an attempt to increase its happiness. I save my game, level it up and hope for the best. No such luck.
* After restarting my game, I decide to make some progress by fighting and defeating the Grunt guarding the door. After his loss, he decides to do the sensible thing and hide inside the Windworks, whilst also locking the door behing him. Unfortunatly, he loses sensible points by telling me that the Grunts by the forest also have a key to this place. Time to kick some more Grunt ass. I sure hope that this doesn't become a recurring pattern throughout the game.
* Heading back to town, I heal up at the Poke Centre and go to the forest again. The Grunts have gone, but only into the forest. They're harassing a man for his honey so that they can use it "to attract Pokemon in great numbers". Creey or what. As expected, though, we have to fight them. However, despite the fact that there're two of them, they fight me one on one. Maybe they figured that if they fought me in a double battle, they would get doubly humiliated. Not that they weren't already, of course.
* Whilst they ran away, they kindly dropped the other Windworks key, so that I can enter the place and kick their boss' ass. The man they harassed gives me some honey, so that I can get some Pokemon that I don't need or want. I head back to the Poke Centre and heal up.
* For (technically) the second time, I head to the Valley Windworks, all pumped and ready to go. I unlock the door and just waltz inside. The Grunt from before only now goes and warns his boss about the potential security threat that's me. I follow after him, fighting some more pathetic Grunts along the way.
* Soon enough, I see their boss. She calls herself Commander Mars. Dear God, I hope that's only a codename, otherwise, it brings up troubling implications for her childhood.
* Anyway, she fought me with a Zubat and a Purugly. And trust me, the latter certainly lives up to its name. Because my Budew is extreamly stubbon, I'm forced to fight both the Pokemon with Prinplup. Luckily, I have some potions on me, so that I can keep her healed up. Inevitably, I win.
* Afterwards, she calls me an "uppity brat" (whatever that means), but not before she argued with someone called Charon about who can tell who what to do. That sounds a little kinky in writing, doesn't it. Needless to say, they cleared out without any fuss, leaving just me and a scientist alone. Before he could say anything, however, his daughter came in, ignored me and called her dad stinky. Not that I could blame her, to be honest. but still, a little bit of appreciation would be nice, after all the effort I went through. I left them alone, went back to heal my Pokemon, and then, finally, headed north on Route 205...

*...But not before I decided that I wanted to add a Drifloon to my team. Thus, providing the ultimate sacrifice of giving my soul to the Lord of Time himself, Dialga sent me into the future in order to allow me to catch this rare and elusive Pokemon (in layman's terms, I reset my DS to a Friday).
* After catching it (after having to reset because it didn't have the Aftermath ability), I was transported back to the present day. Without any more messing around, I really did go to the northen part of Route 205.
* Nothing much of interest happened happened to me as I walked North, except for the obviousness of continung to fight all the wild and trainer battles that I encountered as to gain as much experiance as possible for Drifloon.
* Soon enough, however, I encountered the entrance to the Eternia Forest. Strangly enough, this happens to be the only forest in all of Sinnoh. I don't know why that is.
* Reguardless, I entered and encountered Cheryl. If all women are as clingy as she is, then I'm very glad that I don't have a girlfriend. She forcefully insisted that I become her bodyguard so that she wouldn't be attack, despite the fact that she must have at least one decent Pokemon to have made it this far - unless, of course, she came from Floroma Town. Reguardless, I didn't get any choice in the matter.
* Thankfully, she didn't speak whilst we mirandered through this place, so I got to enjoy the natural beauty of the Pokemon cries and the wind rustling through the tree branches. Unfortunatly, I had to contend with double battles, and even more direly, I had to share the experiance with her stupid Chansy.
* Some time later, we reached the other end of the forest, Cheryl said her goodbyes, and I did a silent cheer as I never have to see her again. If anybody else wants me to be their bodyguard for a pathetically easy area as that, then I'll just have to politly say no and walk away.
* As I entered into full sunlight again, I saw there were numerous fishermen on the dock area. Despite my policy, however, I felt very tired, and just wished to get to the next city. However, because I'm me, nothing ever goes that simply. As I was walking, a random fisherman came deep into my personal space, shouting that he wanted to show off the power of the six Magicarp that he had on him. I only to get on, I humoured him, and managed to beat them all in a minute. Leaving him disapointed, I finally entered Eternia City.

* After a good nights sleep, I woke up refreshed. After collecting my Poke Balls from the nice nurse (no, not those Poke Balls). Whilst leaving, a man came up to me and handed over a ruckdsack before leaving just as quickly before I could say anything to him. Inside was a note saying how lucky I was to have gotten the Explorer's Kit, and that now I could look for stuff hidden underground. Feeling frustrated again, I stufted it in my backpack and set off to the Gym.
* However, I bumped into my Rival again. Without apologising (again) he dragged me off somewhere to show me some statue. When I saw it, I could honestly say that it was the creepiest thing that I ever saw - it appeared to be an amalgernation of Dialga and Palkia. Beside the statue, however, was Cyrus, who was sprouting some more of his BS, before shoving past us to somewhere else (again).
* Walking back to the city so that I can actually get my Gym Badge, I get stopped by yet another random stranger, calling herself Cynthia. After her ramblings (seriously, what is it about me that causes people to stop and ramble to me?) she gave me HM01 Cut before walking off. Without any more interuptions, I finally made it to the Gym.
* Inside, a blast of purfume hit me full on as I saw what the Gym had to offer me. There was a clock in the centre, and every time I beat a trainer, they would cause the hands to move, so that I could beat the next trainer, and so on until I reached the Gym Leader herself.

* After an intense battle, in which I naturally won, Gardenia gave me the Forest Badge, which, coincidently, allows me to use the HM that I just recieved. I will never work out how that's supposed to work.
* Once I left the Gym, I headed southwards towards my next destination. However, when I got to the Gatehouse, I got told that I needed a bike in order to proceed. Off I trudge to the bike shop, only to find out that the owner was kidnapped by Team Galatic. In that case, he deserved to remain kidnapped. However, the temptation to get a free bike was too much, and I agreed to rescue him.
* Heading North, I saw the Team Galactic Sub-Headquarters in plain site, and wondered how they managed to get the money for all the stuff that they alegedly do.
* When I entered, a Galatic Grunt came up to me, and told me that he was Looker, before taking his disguise off in front of everyone, effectivly blowing his cover. Fortunatly, no-one seemed to notice this remarkable occurance, and he put his disguise back on before anyone could.
* I managed to make my way to this group's leader, but not before they made a vain attempt to stop me from progressing.
* The leader was another woman, this time calling herself Commander Jupiter. At this rate, there'll be one called Commander Saturn. Anyways, after some more rambling, she fought me. Embarissingly for me, however, was that I managed to lose against her Skuntank, who liberally used Night Slash over and over again. Due to this, my entire party was knocked out.
* Luckily, due to my pact with the Lord of Time, he restored my team to full health, as well as made it so that me and Jupiter hadn't met yet. I went back to meet her, this time prepared with numerous potions.
* I was second time lucky, as I managed to win against her, where she did the same thing as Mars and evacuated her whole base of opperations.
* As promised, I got my bike from the grateful bike shop owner, and could now actually make some progress with my journey. So down I headed onto Cycling Road. And let me tell you, that has been one of the funnest things that I've done on this journey yet. The only thing that spoilt it was the excessive amount of trainers that I was forced to fight.
* At the bottom of the road, there was a cutterable path that lead underneath the road. Along the way, Drifloon evolved into a Drifblim. At the end of it were two caves. After flipping a coin, I decided to head into the left cave entrance first.
* Whilst walking around to see what kind of new Pokemon there were, I came across a Gible. Having read on the internet about how powerful its evolutions were, I decided to catch one for my ever growing team.
* Putting it in the lead, it eliminated everything in its path, as I went deeper into the cave for more hidden items. At the end of the cave was a small room, which contained TM 26 Earthquake, which I immediately taught to Gible.
* As I was leaving, I decided to see if Budew was happy enough with me yet to evolve. And what do you know, she did.

And that's where my journey ends, for the minute at least.

My team and stats:

Roselia (Grass/Poison)
Nature: Hasty (Decreased Defence/Increased Speed
Personality: Likes to fight (Increased Attack) :(
Ability: Poison Point

Stats - HP: 56 Attack: 38
Defence: 26 Special Attack: 54
Special Defence: 40 Speed: 44

Moves - Absorb Growth
Mega Drain Stun Spore

Prinplup (Water)
Nature: Gentle (Decreased Defence/Increased Special Defence)
Personality: Sturdy Body (Increased Defence)
Ability: Torrent

Stats - HP: 84 Attack: 51
Defence: 49 Special Attack: 57
Special Defence: 56 Speed: 41

Moves - Pound, Metal Claw
BubbleBeam, Peck

Driftblim (Ghost/Flying)
Nature: Mild (Decreased Defence/Increased Special Attack)
Personality: Capable of taking hits (Increased Defence)
Ability: Aftermath

Stats - HP: 127 Attack: 57
Defence: 34 Special Attack: 67
Special Defence: 40 Speed: 54

Moves: Gust, Astonish
Payback, Stockpile

Gible (Dragon/Ground)
Nature: Sassy (Decreased Speed/Increased Special Defence)
Personality: Very finicky (Increased Special Attack) :(
Ability: Sand Veil

Stats - HP: 60 Attack: 37
Defence: 28 Special Attack: 27
Special Defence: 27 Speed: 23

Moves: Dragon Rage, Sandstorm
Take Down, Earthquake

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2016
In my Platinum-Expansion-Exclusive run (which I have restarted after two months of camp), I have finally managed to defeat my rival in Hearthome City. Stupid Wing Attacking Staravias.

I am currently in Solaceon City looking for a Defog slave so I can get HM Strength, and for some reason Gastly can't learn it. I guess I'll need to catch a Staravia, then.

My team is currently

Decibel the Serious Gallade, knowing moves Confusion (Almost Psycho Cut, just one more level!), Swords Dance, Double Team, Return. Final (planned) moveset to include Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Night Slash and Swords Dance. (Lv. 30)

Resonate the Quirky male Yanma, knowing moves Uproar, Detect, Double Team, Quick Attack, with planned moveset Bug Buzz, Shadow Ball, AncientPower, Air Slash. (Lv. 27) (I sent him in as an egg because Gallade alone wouldn't have stopped Barry.)

Future teammates will be a Houndoom, Mamoswine, and Tangrowth.

Pekin

Wigglytuff is and has always been on acid.
Years
Okay, so this is going to be my first entry for a long time. And probably my first ever travel journal.

Pokémon SoulSilver

Spoiler:

Okay, just one more post before I'm off to bed. This is kinda fun to write.

Pokémon SoulSilver

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
I just beated the first Gym in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver. My trick is to beat the gyms in the remake is that I first trained a... (victrebells first form) and then I traded it for an Onix. Also he was level 9 when he fought the gym (with others). So I had not a problem him disobaying. And by the other version I mainly used an ekans for pigioto and I used ledia (first form) for pidgey. I was lucky because pigyeotto nevger roosted and I could of lost more likly. By the new 4th gen games I used a kricketune (for Plat) but my trick there was that I waited until level 16 so that he could learn bug bite and then he could evolve. By the other version I used 1 bibarell (he can learn water gun) and by the other version I used a machop (did not need budew though).

When I started Heart Gold I picked some starter but now I don't use them in my play throughs. I catched a Spinriak and trained him to level 10 (died immidiatly when pigiotto got a gust off (and had a critical hit which I am not sure if it mattered)), I got a Dunsparce after seaching for him for 2 hours (around there) in the Dark Cave but sadly I got the run away ability, so I traind him to level 7, I got a bellsprout which I also trained to level 7 and then traded him for an onix (in game). With those I went through the tower. I also got a ratata randomly since I would of fainted when he attacked me once more and a mareep. I also got a catapie and evolved him. Then at level 7 I traded him over to the Platinum edition because I thought that he might of helped (didn't). Also for the trade I got a ponyta which you can't get in these games (HG/SS) until you beat the Elite 4. Also when I started the game I got a mismageous level 34, turtwig level 11, chimchar level 8 and a chicorite level 9. I got them by a trade which I had on the pokemon diamond, pearl and platinum (after I restarted it). So techically I could of beaten the Gym with my mismageous. I also have another random spinriak

By the SS I got unkowns, piplup, all Johoto starts, chatot (around level 31), hoppip (which is kinda useless now), eakans, and ledia. And yes I got 2 chicoritas. By Platinum I got a butterfree, a sinnoh starter, and a krickettune. And by the rest I have a bibarel, machop, budew and the remaining startes.

Basicly the first gym battles are harder for me since they have higher leveled pokemons and that sometimes I do not have the right counter for it. Also I got a dark plate, fist plate and a oval egg and a happiny in HG/SS (just remembered).

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2016
After my most recent playing of my Platinum-Expansion-Exclusive run, I had defeated Candice, as well as the Galactic grunts and commanders at Lakes Verity and Valor. I had also finally managed to get TM Flamethrower for Fluctuate, and I taught him Sludge Bomb as well. Now I just need Dark Pulse.
I also managed to defeat Cyrus, who I don't remember being much trouble, although I think he took two tries to defeat.
Anyways, I want to skip Mt. Coronet/Spear Pillar and come back later, because I really want to buy seals to make my team unique.

THE TEAM!
Decibel the Serious Gallade
Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Double Team (to replace Double Team with a fighting move, likely Close Combat, eventually)

Resonate the Quirky male Yanmega
Shadow Ball, AncientPower, Detect, Double Team (I think?) (He's going to get Bug Buzz and either Air Slash or Air Cutter; I always mix them up, so I'm not sure which he learns by level)

Fluctuate the Gentle female Houndoom
Flamethrower, Bite, Sludge Bomb, Roar (Final moveset to include Dark Pulse and Crunch instead of Bite and Roar)

Analyze the Modest male Tangrowth
Mega Drain, PoisonPowder, StunSpore, Ancientpower (Moveset advice would be helpful, never used one of these before XD)

Estimate the Naughty male Mamoswine
Ice Shard, Avalanche, Earthquake, Double Hit (moveset fully complete! May replace Double Hit with Rock Slide or something, though)

Roflslave the Zubat, Trollslave the Cranidos, and Lolslave 2 the Bibarel, as well as Zora the Grotle, get special mention for being HM slaves for the former 3, and for soloing the first two gyms and training up Decibel for Zora.

Team Galactic, the Distortion World, Giratina, and Seals, here I come!

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
Years
I finally picked up Diamond again, and went from Solaceon Town to beating Cynthia. :3

I have all three starters, but I'm starting to think my friend hacked them. :x

Duskwire

Battling since 1993~
Years
Restarted Platinum. Named self "Dusk", male trainer. Chose Turtwig, nicknamed Brutus.

I want this to be a 100% PokeDex game. So I guess we'll see what happens!

======================================================

Update: September 11, 2011

Well, no one else has updated, so I'll reupdate!! I beat Roark, and am currently going into Eterna Forest! Also, I dubbed Brutus the Turtwig to HM Slave-dom. I wanna do a no starter game(:

Team:
Vegas/Luxio - Male - Lvl. 19
- Tackle
- Charge
- Spark
- Bite

Baron/Staravia - Male - lvl. 19
- Tackle
- Double Team
- Wing Attack
- Quick Attack

Kraken/Magikarp - Male - lvl. 6
- Splash
(In training)

Hm Slave: Turtwig

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
I restarted my HG the other day. I'm doing a run where when I catch a pokemon, I trade it to Platinum for EV training, then trade it back. So let's see how this goes shall we?

Update 1- 9/11/2011
-Started game, picked Totodile, did all the begging stuff, avoiding battles that weren't necessary and gave Totodile the wrong EVs.
-Defeated Rival ?????'s Chikorita
-Finally got Pokeballs so I could catch more pokemon, giving me the ability to trade.
-Traded Totodile to Platinum for EV training, and traded him back when I finished.
-On Route 31, I caught a Bellsprout, and traded him over for EV training and traded back when finished.

Next time, I'll catch a Mareep and repeat the process.
images
158.png
069.png

Duskwire

Battling since 1993~
Years
I am just about to enter Mt. Coronet from the Bike Ramp in Platinum, going into Heartrome I believe.

Team:
I don't have my DS on me but my team is Luxio and Staravia, both level 26 I believe. I'll be adding a Growlithe to the mix shortly, and hopefully a water type.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
Pokemon Heart Gold Update #2
-Used my EV trained Totodile and Bellsprout to get through the sprout tower.
-Surprisingly, Totodile actually kinda owned that place.
-Finally, I caught my Mareep.
Yeah.... I didn't do much at all.

Years
Playing through my final days of SoulSilver until I start Black...

I'm currently training for Battle Frontier with my Pokemon, currently rotating my team.

Pokemon with me as of now:

th_428.gif
th_012_f.gif
th_310.gif
th_398.gif
th_435.gif
th_055.gif

Also, in Pearl I am also training for the Gym Battles in Veilstone and Pastoria.

I am also training my female Bidoof.

Current team is:

th_391.gif
th_388.gif
th_394.gif
th_397.gif
th_427.gif
th_399.gif

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2020
SoulSilver:

About to take on Cianwood Gym. But first I go and rubberneck at Suicune til it runs away in akwardness. Eusine challenges me for Suicune's honor and my Sudowoodo trashes his whole team by herself. Eusine charges off to pursue Suicune. Pokey the Slowpoke blows sand at me in merriment.

Last edited:

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
I started my Platinum version again, naming myself Mike and choosing Chimchar as my starter, defeated Barry in my first battle and made it to Sandgem Town obtaining my Pokédex.
In Jubilife City I got the Town Map after delivering a parcel to Barry and my Pokétch.
Defeated Barry once again and saved after healing up at the PokéCenter.
My team so far..
390.gif
396.gif
399.gif

Chimchar Lv.13 ♂ | Starly Lv.11 ♂ | Bidoof Lv.7 ♀

Years
I'm not resetting my diamond. So here's what I'm doing now.
-GHOSTBlimp leveled up to level 40
-Found Galactic grunts in front of Lake Acuity
-Chun Li was put back on the Team, in return for switching HMSlave Machop.
-Jabber Jaw leveled up to level 40
-Chun Li leveled up to level 40
-Rhydette leveled up to level 40
-Beat Candace with SHOCKSALOT the Pikachu
Current Team:
Tree the Torterra Lv.39
Moves:
Leech Seed
Bite
Mega Drain
Earthquake
Rhydette the Rhyhorn Lv40
Moves:
Rock Blast
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Ice Beam
GHOSTBlimp the Drifblim Lv.40
Moves:
Gust
Fly
Shock Wave
Ominous Wind
SHOCKASLOT the Pikachu Lv40
Moves:
Thunderbolt
Iron Tail
Slam
Double Team
Jabber Jaw the Sharpedo Lv40
Moves:
Surf
Assurance
Crunch
Aqua Jet
Chun Li The Lucario Lv40
Moves:
Quick Attack
Swords Dance
Bone Rush
Aura Sphere

Years
Well, I'm going to get in character for this one!
Ahem...

My name is Ailani and I've just started my adventures in the Johto region! I'm from New Bark town and this evening I received my first Pokemon from Professor Elm in exchange for doing him a favour.

I chose the water type, Totodile, or course! Water types are the greatest and I hope to be able to catch and train all of the water types in Johto!

Totodile and I just arrived back at the lab after traveling past Cherrygrove city to visit Mr. Pokemon. While I was there I also got to meet the famous Professor Oak! You know, the one from Kanto who has his own radio show? He was impressed by my cute little Toto and gave me a Pokedex. Mr Pokemon gave me a neat Pokemon egg to deliver to Professor Elm, and now I might be going out on a journey to collect all of the 8 Johto Gym badges. Professor Elm thinks I have what it takes, but I have to talk to my mom first hehe.

Unfortunately, on my way back from Cherrygrove I had my very first Pokemon battle. It was against this weird red headed fellow with a Chikorita. Luckily, Toto had levelled up a bit from our journey, so he was easily able to take out his Pokemon. When I got back to the lab I discovered that he had stolen that Chikorita! That makes me so mad, I can't believe people would resort to stealing Pokemon! Luckily, I got his name, Umberto. At first the police thought that I might be the thief, but luckily my best friend Ethan came to my rescue.

Well, now I'm going to go talk to my mom about my journey and play with Totodile a bit more! If we go, we are going to be leaving first thing in the morning so we need lots of rest. I can't wait to see all the different types of water Pokemon that are out there. I especially want to catch a Marril. Ethan's Marril is so cute, I want one for myself too!

Well, toodles!

Years
Well, right now, i beat the Leauge for the first time in my first walktrough of Heart Gold :)
I entered with a team at LV 40, and the only one left standing in the end was my heroic Ampharos, that destroyed lances Gyrados with an unstoppable Discharge!

The team was:

Feraligator (female)
Slash
Crunch
Surf
Ice Fang

Growlithe (female)
Bite
Strength
Fire Fang
Flamethrower

Ampharos (male)
Discharge
Charge
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave

Kadabra (male)
Psybeam
Psychic
Disable
Miracle Eye

Pidgeot (male)
Fly
Feather Dance
Wing Attack
Quick Attack

Gravaler (male)
Explosion
Earthquake
Rock Throw
Rock Polish

blue

gucci
Years
So I've been training lots recently on Platinum. I'm currently training towards taking on Cyrus for the first time in Celestic Town and I'm pretty happy with my team thus far.

Titan ; Girafarig - Level 36
Regina ; Vespiquen - Level 35
Apollo ; Drifblim - Level 34
Venus ; Ponyta - Level 33
Neptune - Gyarados - Level 32
Bane - Croagunk - Level 31

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
STARTED MY DIAMOND AGAIN :D
Just finished Second gym. My team:

Staravia level 23.
Prinplup level 18.
Cranidos level 18.

*I have an onix and bidoof which are my hm slaves*

=============================================================================================================================================================

Update!

About to challenge 3rd gym!

Staravia - Level 32.
Prinplup - Level 24.
Gyarados - Level 23.
Cranidos - Level 23.

*I Keep sending them to my pearl so I can train them quicker then put them back on*

Still using and Bidoof as Hm slaves..

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
STARTED MY DIAMOND AGAIN

Just finished Second gym. My team:
Pokemon.jpg

*I have an onix and bidoof which are my hm slaves*

=============================================================================================================================================================

Update! 18/11/11

Completed third gym!
d.jpg

*I Keep sending them to my pearl so I can train them quicker then put them back on*

Still using and Bidoof as Hm slaves..

Another update! 19/11/11

Just Finished seventh gym! was easy thanks to Dennis' fire blast! :D

gr.jpg

About to Take on Elite 4, Done some hardcore training on my Pearl + I've used my vs seeker alot!
WISH ME LUCK!
ad.jpg

Just remembered my other acc password, so I can post pictures now! Please delete my other post!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back