• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
They say that Oreos are 'American's favourite cookies' - that's how its tagline goes. Is this really true? xD

Who remembers the "Twist Lick Dunk" slogan associated with Oreo?

I never ate my Oreos that way tbh, and I've since seen all the new variants they put out over the last few years, like chocolate-flavored cream and now, extra cream. They even had a strawberry-flavored cream one at some point.

I also once remember they had these wafers with chocolate coating. It wasn't all that great tbh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Get out wafers are amazing. Though honestly with covered wafers it depends on the flavor.

I used to twist the oreo apart, and then eat the cream first, or eat the twisted cookie first, then the cookie with the cream afterwards.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I like Oreo, even though I have my own way of eating it, by twisting the Oreo, eating the cookie and then later the cream. Two of my favorite Oreo variations are the ones with peanut mixed with chocolate as the cream, and the variation where the cookie is golden instead of black.

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Whenever I tried twisting an Oreo, the two cookie pieces almost always broke in half in my fingers, or it never got properly twisted. :c I've never had the real feel of successfully twisting, licking and dunking an Oreo in milk before. I usually just bite the normal C-shapes into the whole cookie or stuff the entire thing into my mouth. xD

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Yall americans done confused little old me.

Why do you call all biscuits cookies, biscuits and cookies are entirely different over here.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just misread your post like six times and it's really confusing me haha. x: I still don't get your post, though.

Synerjee

Years
I'm not American, but I call biscuits biscuits and cookies cookies. For me, biscuits are mostly dry and crunchy whereas cookies are mostly moist, soft and crumbly and filled either with cream or chocolate chips and nuts. The difference is very huge. According to this, Oreos are most definitely cookies as they are soft and crumbly. :3

Oh, and I call that in the picture...uh....a biscuit, I guess. xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wait, okay. I had never realized that people have different definitions of those words. :?

Okay, these are biscuits-
Spoiler:

And these are cookies-
Spoiler:

There. Hopefully the pictures helped. So that's how it is over where I live.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
^^Yep.As synerjee said there is a huge different between Biscuits and Cookies and i prefer cookies over biscuits any day.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
This is what I call a biscuit:

Spoiler:

But I've just noticed that we only have one word and not two like biscuits and cookies :'(

Synerjee

Years
I like both biscuits and cookies. I can't choose between the two. xD

This is what I call a biscuit...

Spoiler:

...and this is what I call a cookie.

Spoiler:

Mmmmm......all these chats about biscuits and cookies are making me hungry. Not a good thing, since it's midnight here. D:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I really hate those raisin cookies that looks like chocolate chip cookies. I take a bite thinking it's my favorite type of cookie (chocolate chip) and it turns out to be raisins..

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't eat cookies and the like very often. c:

Wow, okay. My father was just in the next room, pretending to dance. So, of course, I teasingly made fun of him. He turned around and snapped "I'm white! what the h--- do you want from me?"

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't mind raisin cookies, but I only have a problem with them when I'm craving for chocolate chip cookies and they end up being raisin cookies >.<

Arma

The Hyena
Years
never had raisin cookies, but I really like raisins in general, so I guess I would like them in cookies as well. XD
We almost never get chocolate chip cookies here, usually just cake or shortbread biscuits (Uhm we call them "spritsen" in Dutch, not sure about the translation.)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Apparently haha. It was just funny because he went from joking around to scowling and swearing at me within seconds.

I won't be around as much today. I'm going to be stuck in the classes I mentioned before. Time to go be hated by multiple people. Yay. I:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back