• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good ~ a Harry Potter fanclub

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I love you for making this. <3

Username: Aslan
Favourite HP Book/Film: I've rewatched PoA the most but Deathly Hallows was definitely the best book out of the series.
Favourite Character: Remus/Weasley twins
House: Gryffindor

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

- answers all of the current topics -

Spoiler:

Excuse my wall of text but HP was a really dear series to me and still is. Mischief managed, I guess?

Years
Username: Blaziken
Favourite HP Book/Film: Philosopher's Stone :)
Favourite Character: Harry ^_^.
House: Slytherin Gryffindor
Answer a Topic:
Spoiler:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
I am certainly going to join this one
Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
Favorite HP Book/Movie: Sorcerer's Stone
Favorite character: This is a tough one, since I have many favorites, course if I have to choose one, I would have to go with Snape.
House: Slyterin
Answer a Topic:
Which class at Hogwarts would be your favorite: I find myself enjoying Portions since there are very interesting potions made through out the series.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Years
woo

Username: White Mage
Favourite HP Book/Film: Goblet of Fire
Favourite Character(s): Luna Lovegood/Albus Dumbledore/Severus Snape
House: Ravenclaw
Answer a Topic:
Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Username: LilJz
Favourite HP Book/Film: Goblet of Fire or Deathly Hollows :)
Favourite Character: Harry Potter
Answer a Topic: Which class at hogwarts would be your favourite? Defense Against The Dark Arts. Those spells sure do appeal to me :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
YES. JOINING. PLEASE.

Favourite Character: Remus/Weasley twins

And I love you for loving the twins. <3

Username: Juno
Favourite HP Book/Film: I'm between Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows for the books, but I'm not sure which is my favorite film. I think I've watched Goblet of Fire the most, so I'll go with that.
Favourite Character: Weasley twins, as mentioned. c:
House: Favorite, or belonging? I love Gryffindor to death but I definitely don't have the bravery to actually be in it.

Answer a Topic:

Spoiler:

Have you guys seen this, btw? Gives me so many feels every time I watch it. ♥

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Aww, well Pottermore put me in Ravenclaw, so I'll go with that. c:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Yup! I don't go on it too much either, but I think you can explore all the books now.
It also has lots of exclusive short stories that let you learn more about the characters' back stories. I think one of my favorites so far was the one about Professor McGonagall.

Earlier this year there was also a cool "article" written by Rita Skeeter, where she comments on how Harry and the gang have been doing present day and all that. :)

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 25, 2014
Username: Thunder
Favourite HP Book/Film: Half blood Prince

Favourite Character: Harry Potter
Answer a Topic:
My favorite book is proparbly The Half Blood Prince ! I really love the thrill and suspense of it ! Well to say all of the HP films/books were totally beyond words. And its hard as hell to choose a favorite one.. But still I will go with Half Blood Prince. I loved Its plot. And it was little thrilling too. I loved the first book as well. I was a die hard fan of Harry potter franchise! I Used to watch one movie 10 times. haha but now I don't have the films nor the book with me. So I am not actually so much into it these days. But Childhood could never be forgotten !

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Oo that's interesting! Most of my friends find HBP the most boring in terms of film which is really disappointing. It's pretty good in its own right but I guess other people think differently. :(

But anyway, I've been diving into some HP fanfiction after seeing this club. Kinda rekindled my interest in reading all the good stuff over the net. Mainly focusing on the Marauder's Era though since I like reading about the 'prequel' to Harry Potter. + younger Remus but SHHHH. Honestly new gen wasn't too interesting but maybe I'll take a look at those fics soon as well. :D

And... I've just rediscovered 30 Hs. Someone save me. ;-;

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
HBP didn't bore me, I was just a little disappointed by the direction they chose to go with. I felt the Pensieve lessons were arguably the most important part of the book, but they cut a lot of those out (I guess to make room for all the romance that's happening, 'cause that's what a lot of people want to see :P). I dunno, maybe there's just too much stuff going on in that book for them to squish it into two and a half hours. Maybe that should have been a two-parter as well. I'd watch it.

And I still don't understand what was up with the burning Burrow scene, or why that was necessary.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Username: Pewdiepie..... #ObviousSarcasmisObvious
Favourite HP BOOK/Film: Chamber of Secrets
Favourite Character: Luna Lovegood
House[:/B] Ravenclaw or Griffindor.
Answer a Topic:

Why is _Luna Lovegood______ your favourite character?

Probably because she's so eccentric and interesting. The movies further helped me like her because of her brilliant acting as well as the fact that she had some interesting relationships with the other actors.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Years
Username: Kanzler
Favourite HP Book/Film: Deathly Hallows because finale
Favourite Character: Snape because insane levels of friendzone and complex emotional turmoil
House: SLYTHERIN
Favourite Spell: Riddikulus!

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
I think that doing Harry Potter spin off films will actually be quite good. Course still got a long wait for the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them trilogy. After looking through that article, it mentioned that it is rumored that Quidditch Through the Ages might be adapted into a movie as well.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Username: TRIFORCE89
Favourite HP Book/Film: Prisoner of Azkaban, for both. Book, absolutely. Film, only recently. Rewatching all the movies I think Azkaban has aged pretty well and feels almost standalone.
Favourite Character: Sirius in the books, Ron in the movies, and I guess Hermione was pretty solid across both. (also, thumbs up for movie Luna)
House: Officially, as per Pottermore, I am Ravenclaw. Which I guess works, and it's nice to be different and not from the two big ones, but also not all that relatable character-presence-wise.
Answer a Topic: I don't feel like it

I was listening to the scores from the first three films today

Jayce

x-kid
Years
Hello! I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Username: Jayce
Favourite HP Book/Film: Book: Order of the Phoenix. Movie: Deathly Hallows p2
Favourite Character: Fred. And Angelina Johnson.
House: Hufflepuff ^^

Why is _______ your favourite book/film? I found the plot of OotP really interesting, I thought Umbridge was a great villain, and all of the guys and gals on the Gryffindor quidditch team (all my favorites, basically) had a bigger role in this one. DH2 was my favorite movie because it was just so well done.

Which class at hogwarts would be your favourite? Maybe Care of Magical Creatures? I want to say History of Magic but it sounded like Binns made it boring.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I think I hated characters like Umbridge or Bellatrix the most. It probably had to do with their personality but yeahh, I'd take the Dark Lord any day. :(

Also guess who got to visit the Platform 9 and 3/4 shop while on holiday in London today! Was torn between getting a replica of the map or a scarf but decided that the latter was easier to make. So I got myself a Marauder's Map + some every flavour beans which I have yet to try.

Judging from the packet though, it looks like I'm in for a fun ride. I can already spot a couple of earwaxs, soap, dirt and grass. :D

Back