• 46 replies

tokyodrift

Age 25
Female
Online now
Posted 3 Days Ago
3,594 posts
7.9 Years
I tend to soft reset for a female starter and I usually choose the Chikorita line so having a female starter gives it immunity to attract and wear it down with Razor Leafs and Poision Powder.

CodeHelmet

Just your average Spaceball

Male
Hayward
Online now
Posted 8 Hours Ago
3,244 posts
1.9 Years
When I faced her years ago on Gold, I faced her with the Onix you get early on via Trade. Rock resists Normal and Ground resists Rock, hence Onix is the perfect counter to Falkner, Bugsy and Whitney. Onix dominates the first 3 Gyms so who needs a starter? ^_^
Currently raising:

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
549 posts
2.1 Years
When i was younger, all I did was train my starter. I made sure that once my croconaw evolved at level 30, I'd then challenge Whitney. It was actually a cake walk for me with a couple of lemonades by my side and my other mons as death fodder.
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

Pig

Not Frankie Muniz

Age 24
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
146 posts
1 Years
Beedrill with fury attack absolutely steamrolls her team and knocks out Miltank in one hit by the time you get to it.

She says "𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓸𝓭."
ᴼʰ ʰᵒⁿᵉʸ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ.
𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝓍𝓎 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓎𝓈 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽.
Come over, and wreck my ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ

𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓲𝓶𝓮𝔂-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷❤

Nah

Age 26
Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
13,338 posts
5.5 Years
Beedrill with fury attack absolutely steamrolls her team and knocks out Miltank in one hit by the time you get to it.
It does?
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

Nah

Age 26
Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
13,338 posts
5.5 Years
It does?
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

Pig

Not Frankie Muniz

Age 24
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
146 posts
1 Years
It does?
No, I was mistaken. It's beedrill with fury cutter

She says "𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝔀𝓸𝓸𝓭."
ᴼʰ ʰᵒⁿᵉʸ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sʜᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ.
𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝓈 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝓍𝓎 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓎𝓈 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽.
Come over, and wreck my ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ

𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓛𝓲𝓶𝓮𝔂-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷❤

lillipup03

Age 16
Male
Ohio, USA
Seen April 8th, 2019
Posted April 5th, 2019
239 posts
328 Days
I’m one of the lucky ones who beat Whitney on my first try (in the VC release that is, my SS team wasn’t as good against her). What I did is used Rage with what was at the time a Croconaw. I don’t know why she didn’t have it use attract with either Pokemon (Croconaw was male) as that would’ve completely killed me, but after building up a couple rages on Clefairy, the move was strong enough to either 2 or 3 shot (can’t remember) her Miltank. I think it’s kind of funny that using Rage saved me from rage lol

Name: Annabelle
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Pokémon Essentials WIP: Pokémon Spirit Platinum

Living Pokédex
https://pokedextracker.com/u/lillipup03/my-living-dex

Shiny Hunts
Current:
Finneon SOS
Y Horde Encounters

Shiny Count:

Shrey2002

Age 16
Male
Mangalore, India
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
31 posts
150 Days
I’m one of the lucky ones who beat Whitney on my first try (in the VC release that is, my SS team wasn’t as good against her). What I did is used Rage with what was at the time a Croconaw. I don’t know why she didn’t have it use attract with either Pokemon (Croconaw was male) as that would’ve completely killed me, but after building up a couple rages on Clefairy, the move was strong enough to either 2 or 3 shot (can’t remember) her Miltank. I think it’s kind of funny that using Rage saved me from rage lol
LoL I too done the same thing. Defeating Whitney by Croconaw's rage.

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,319 posts
5.7 Years
I basically just out powered her the first time, but I also used strategies like, lowering her attack and such.

Wicked3DS

Until the very end.

Age 27
Male
New Jersey
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted April 3rd, 2019
4,559 posts
5.7 Years
A female Geodude with Mud-Slap is quite effective. You resist everything, lower accuracy to prevent Rollout combos, and can't be attracted. Use Mud-Slap until accuracy stops lowering, then just chip away with Magnitude.

Zankew

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Male
Inside you
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
142 posts
144 Days
All i did was trained my cyndaquil. i used it for everyone and ignored rest of my party.
Just kept a lvl35 weepingbell thinking it might come in handy for defeating rival.
I trained cyndaquil to lvl70 and at the 5th attempt defeated elite four and champion with only a single strong pokemon (others were 5 or 6 except weepingbell) (i was feeling way too much proud)
Advertiser Content