• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

À minuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Systurr, I had hard time finding anything I'd like to have from your thread and only things that come to my mind are BPs/CPs and I have no ideas for them yet. I'm looking through stuff available in 5th Gen and when I find something interesting, I will let you know ;)

pokecole

Brave Frontier is great.
Years
I won't evolve it I want to run a light ball pikachu. And personally i think pikachu is probably too frail to take any hits anyways so might as well not waste time on it. Thats why i'm going to run substitute (must have on a pikachu). If it'll help you with getting HP ice you probably dont need to give it 31 attack ivs, but it would be liked greatly if you could.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Systurr, I had hard time finding anything I'd like to have from your thread and only things that come to my mind are BPs/CPs and I have no ideas for them yet. I'm looking through stuff available in 5th Gen and when I find something interesting, I will let you know

Rokayayayayyyy.

I won't evolve it I want to run a light ball pikachu. And personally i think pikachu is probably too frail to take any hits anyways so might as well not waste time on it. Thats why i'm going to run substitute (must have on a pikachu). If it'll help you with getting HP ice you probably dont need to give it 31 attack ivs, but it would be liked greatly if you could.

Better 30 or 31 IVs in defense than just letting it die, even if it is a sub set, because that 31 in defense may be the saving grace, but I'll just do what I need to find HP Ice.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Hey guys, Im new to the forum and am very impressed with what you guys do! The reason Im posting on this thread is because I run my own blog (it can be seen in my signature) and I was wondering if you guys had any extra eggs that no one has claimed that I could give away as prizes on my blog (of course with a shout out to you guys for your hard work) let me know what you think. Thanks.

Below is the filled out request form

Breeding

Pokémon:Any
Nickname:none
Shiny: Any
Nature: Any
Ability: Any
IVs:
Hatch Location:
Egg Moves:
Generation: 4th or 5th Any

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hey guys, Im new to the forum and am very impressed with what you guys do! The reason Im posting on this thread is because I run my own blog (it can be seen in my signature) and I was wondering if you guys had any extra eggs that no one has claimed that I could give away as prizes on my blog (of course with a shout out to you guys for your hard work) let me know what you think. Thanks.

No. We don't trade away our Pokemon to be given away as gifts. We literally just had a problem with people not understanding this actually. Plus we can't just do a totally blank request form like that.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
Hi Sydian!
I would like to make a request to you...
A breeding request :)

Pokémon: Skarmory
Nickname: Homer
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hatch Location: Skyarrow Bridge
Egg Moves: Roost, Whirlwind, Brave Bird and Spikes
Generation: V

Thank you :3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've already done a Skarmory exactly like that, but without Roost and a different hatch location. Roost is a gen IV/DW move and I don't RNG 4th gen or Entralink (plus those can't be shiny). So if you really want Roost, you'll have to ask Mac to do it. And Spikes is a level up move. But if you're fine without Roost, I can clone my Skarmory and rename it for you.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
Oh I see. Then can I change my request? :O

I hope this will do Sydian? :S

Pokémon: Vulpix
Nickname: Zelia
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Drought
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/2 I don't really know the combination to HP Ice 70 with the lowest IVs on speed -.-
Hatch Location: Undella Bay
Egg Moves: Heatwave
Generation: V
Thanks! :D

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've done one...don't wanna do another. And Mac has like 5 of those. You should really look at what we already offer before making a request. I hate having to be the bad guy and keep turning them down.

Crescend

Breeder
Years
Hello! I'm kinda new here, so I hope I'm not misunderstanding something :)

I've been wanting a female DW-ability Eevee for a long time, for breeding purposes. It wouldn't even need to be RNG'd for good IV's, I can do that myself with enough patience. I checked Mac's list of already RNG'd pokemon, but the only DW-ability eevee was a shiny male.

Honestly I'd be glad to get any sort of female DW Eevee, but if you guys end up RNG'ing a new one here's the request form:

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Any/none
Shiny: No
Nature: any
Ability: Anticipation
IV's: preferably all max, but I'm not picky.
Hatch location: Any
Egg moves: don't care, females can't pass the moves on
5th Gen

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm currently breeding some as part of a project. If you'd like, I can give you a copy of one. Will that work?

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
Hello there! XD Just saw this, and thought that I might stop by!

Pokémon: Whismur, please!
Nickname: Scherzo
Shiny: If possible, then yes please!
Nature: Quiet please.
Ability: Hm...Soundproof or Rattled please.
IVs: 30+/31/29+/31/x/x
Hatch Location: Nimbasa City
Egg Moves: Hammer Arm, please!
Generation: 5th Generation please!
Other: I checked on Serebii, and these should be possible. Please tell me if they aren't though.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Mac is full on requests...I wish people would check that before asking. Anyway, I can do it, though Brave isn't really ideal for Exploud. Modest or Quiet is better, but Brave can work I suppose. The other natures you have listed are horrible and we don't do any of them. Only competitively viable natures. And it'll be Soundproof, because the DW ability isn't available. You don't have to say please after everything btw...lol Unless you're Penelope from The Amanda Show.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
Sorry, I was on my phone, so it was a bit hard to see stuff, sorry. Hm.....I would say Modest then. I'll change my app, and whoever has the time can do it. Sorry for the errors.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Do you still want Hammer Arm on a Modest Whismur though? It won't really get good use of it that way. Quiet can still be a mixed attacker at least.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
Ahaha...I'm not that much of a competitive battler right now, so I'm still working on understanding Natures to their fullest, so I'm useless in that category. I appreciate the help you're giving me. I suppose that Quiet will be the best nature for it, then. Thanks for your time with this old newbie. -_-;;

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Hi guys

Can you guys complete this request?

Breeding

Pokémon: Axew
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 31 (If possible)
Hatch Location: Don't mind
Generation: 5th

If there is any Pokemon you guys need let me know might be able to offer. (DW, Shiny or from any region)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hi guys

Can you guys complete this request?

Breeding

Pokémon: Axew
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 31 (If possible)
Hatch Location: Don't mind
Generation: 5th

Mac has one like that already but female, so you could just offer on his. If you absolutely have to have a male, I suppose I could do it, but since there's already one that Mac has, it saves me the trouble.

It would be great if people would look at what we have before making a request, btw. This has been happening a lot lately, and I don't like having to feel like a bad person and keep turning down requests. It saves us all a lot of time if you check our Pokemon beforehand, so please make sure you do. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back