• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Yu-Gi-Oh club.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
The Official Yu-Gi-Oh club
yugioh-com-007.jpg

This is a club about the Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game! Need a deck rated? We can help! Not sure what this card means? No problem! The Yu-Gi-Oh TGC is all about strategy. Putting together your deck with the strongest cards isn't enough! Join if you wish to discuss, learn, and occasionally, play the Yu-Gi-Oh TGC!

Da Rulez...
-All forum rules apply.
-Please keep discussion mostly on topic. This is for Yu-Gi-Oh, not the latest episode of Adventure Time.
-I will post a discussion question every once in awhile. Please answer these as a priority, and save ongoing conversations for the last part of your post.

Member list:
-IceFyr1928
-Kura
-jamesmikehj
-LilJz1234
-Altomare
-PokemonGiratinaX
-Seraphimon-sama
-Vato
-Ash493
-xxReshiramxx
-Captain Fabio

What is your favorite Spell/Trap card and why?

Last edited:
Years
ohh ya im game for this ill join

i dont really watch but i have a huge collection of cards

Last edited:
Years
my fav cards is my dragon master for monsters and last turn for traps and spells when is combo made a good rep at my school before i start using sychos and xyzs

Years
oh ya xyz are useful and as for Maleific Truth dragon you just destory the field spell to beat it then remove it for play as for your friend xyz you may like a card call splash capture if you use and fish type deck

Years
hmmmmmm try the site duelingnetwork you can build a deck and try combo ect tho it not like the video game you have to start by making you own deck

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I wanna join too!
My favorite trap card is probably Ceasefire, since I run a burn deck. I absolutely love using that card when my opponent swarms him field :D

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
@LilJZ: yes, i do believe that'd be helpful.

@Jamesm...: I have heard of that site, but I currently do not have access to a device with flash player. I tried it once, but that was really before I got into the strategic element of the game.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Yugioh, huh.... I love the anime, but never been able to play in a competitive level (Because my deck is mix of original and counterfeit). I have played Tag Force 1 however.

Favorite card.....back when I played Tag Force I loved Snatch Steal, so I'll go with that.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Hey! I want to join too. Since Yugioh is my favourite series. :)

Q: What is your favorite Spell/Trap card and why?
A: My favourite spell card is Raigeki because of it's ability to destroy all of the opponent's monster in a second.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I've been into both the anime and the cardgame for years, and my favorite Spell/Trap would be Sage's Stone, because it ties in well with my two Dark Magician Girl cards. I've never played on a competitive level either. At the current moment, my deck revolves around getting SoDM and GtL on the field at the same time.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
I have only dueled my younger brother (whom I taught the game when he was in preschool).
He's now grade....2 I think and he's actually pretty good, he knows the rules and stuff.
Sometimes when my cousin comes, I duel them too (of course counterfeits were used-I don't have lots of money to buy cards, and neither them-but really good ones too, the ones with correct name, effects etc).

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
I am aware of this site, Jz, and enjoy it. Sadly, as I have previously stated, I am unable to access a device with flash installed. I am currently confined to a Nexus 7, on which the flash program does not work. I think I might put that up in the top post.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I must join!
I am fond of the anime but stopped watching it when 5d's made everything a little bit unnecessarily complicated :P
My favorite trap card would be Skull Lair... just because.
I remember when my brother introduced me into the TCG... He first lended me one of the two copies of the Starter Deck Joey that he had... I always lost against his always changing and constantly improved deck -.-

He then lended me his Stucture Deck: Zombie Madness which I lost... Yes, I regret that as much as you think I do...

Then I finally began my own collection of cards, and after a couple of months, I finally won against him for the very first time with a deck based on Bokoichi and several machine-type monsters :D

And so I built this Deck which I'm using as of now... It's not exactly the greatest Deck in the world, and it certainly has several flaws, but it's still the best Deck I've built to this very day... Any suggestions on what I should add/remove?

Spoiler:

Sorry if it seems terrible... My collection is not that big yet...

Back