• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega Ring and Mega Stones

Years
UPDATE 2: Okay two of the icons were slightly unalined so I fixed those two and every icon looks evened out now. :D

UPDATE: Updated the download to fix a minor error. I had an extra double quotation mark in Blazikenite's description in the PBS and removed it. It should work properly now with no errors. XD

Hello! I see that for being able to use Mega Evolution for Essentials, that you would need the sprites to represent the Mega Ring and the Mega Stones in the Pack. It took the liberty to go and add the sprites for the Mega Ring and Mega Stones in Essentials, as well as an edited item PBS that had the Mega Ring and Mega Stones with their descriptions and other information added.

All icons are at the proper 48x48 size format.

The sprites go into the Graphics/Icons folder and the items.txt goes into the PBS folder. Edit the files if needed but this is for those who use the vanilla Essentials and have no other items added to their game.

You then need to go into the Script Editor of your game and edit the information for the stones to function since by default the Venusaurite is on there. Check the Mega Evolutions article on the Pokemon Essentials Wiki for more information.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

G-Master

Lead of Pokémon Roll
Years
  • Age 29
  • AZ
  • Seen May 10, 2022
Great resource!

Only mistake I've found so far was that you have an extra quotation mark in the PBS before the description of Blazenkenite. Extremely minor fix but it will cause an error if someone tries to compile without fixing it.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Another quick little nickpick. One (or a few, I don't remember) of the mega stones is shifted over 2-4 pixels from all the others. Really great resource

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen today
two of them are slightly out. don't know the ids since i had to rename them, but the names are as follows
Gengarite is shifted horizontally
Scizorite is shifted vertically

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Great icon set any idea if there is a way to change the battle sprite when used to show the pokemon has mega evolved like in x and y?

Years
I know there is someone doing a Gen VI 64x64 Sprite Resource for GBA Hacks but I think they can be used for this too, most of them will have colored backgrounds for indexing purposes to use in Gen III hacks, but this will include Mega Evolutions, though according to the person doing them, he is saving Mega Evolution sprites last

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
I keep clicking on the .rar file but it just takes me to a blank page. Is the link dead?

Back