• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Pokecommunity Pokemon XY: Kicking things off, Showdown Tournament!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Will contact Zeffy soon; still need to whip up a team real quick.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
How dare you pair me up with Luke.

Its a match made in heaven. :)

Will contact Zeffy soon; still need to whip up a team real quick.

Noob lol. ;P

Predictionsssss

Pokedra vs mr.x - Pokedra is a good and i dont know mr x so yeah. :P

Fire Fly Vs Kanea - Fire fly has gotten to #1 in NU (iirc) before, so if thats anything to go by he will win. I also dont know kanea. ;(

Ante Vs Luke - Battled both and they are both good so this could go either way.

T_S vs midnightshine - T-S may be rusty but he was rather good at one point. So it should go in his favour, sorry midnight i dont know ya buddy.

Alakapwnage Vs Aero - Aero is a noob and uses cheap tactics be careful!

Wolf Vs Zeffy - Again this could go either way

Sector Vs Dark Azelf - I have no idea what the hell im doing #yolo #shreddedbrah.

TsunamicBlaze Vs Vrai - Again vrai has been #1 on various ladders in the past, so yeaah. Once again i dont know tsunamic blaze.

Anyway good luck everyone, prove me wrong and make a name for yourselves, then people/myself will know who you are. ;)

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Predictions
Pokedra vs Mr.X - Haven't touched OU for 3 years or something @.@
Fire Fly Vs Kanea - Betting on Karpman. He's good.
Ante Vs Luke- Think both players are good? Luke is a veteran though.
Tortured_Soul vs midnightshine - Not sure, haven't seen either play.
Alakapwnage Vs Aero- Aero should win?
WolfVs Zeffy - Haven't seen Zeffy play.
Sector Vs Dark Azelf - He has a chance, it's pretty slim though :P
TsunamicBlaze Vs Vrai - Vrai's a really good battler.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
My Unusual Bold Predictions
Pokedra vs Mr.X - ^I'm going to go with Mr.X, based on what Pokedra said last post^ x)

Fire Fly vs Kanea - Idk either that well, but Fire Fly sounds scary

Ante vs Luke - Luke once said he is the best on the server. I'm going to follow that term just this once, sorry Dave ;)

Totured_Soul vs midnightshine - I really don't know. I see a draw, Explosions & Self-Destructs ftw (That was sarcasm if you didn't get it). Good luck you two :x

AlakaPWNAGE vs Aero - Aerosmith is baws

Wolf vs Zeffy - Sorry Zeffy, but I see Wolf being a very intimidate animal.

Sector Revenge vs Dark Azelf - Seriously Elf >:( You did this on purpose! I let Dave sign-up first in hoping I wouldn't be your first date. Smh. Now I got to play your way to beat the master. >:) GG

TsunamicBlaze vs Vrai- Vrai got skillz

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Ok thanks guys ill record your stuff.

Also i am gonna do a losers bracket too, i feel that will add some more fun to this and possible twists and turns. ;) So stick around for that.

I'm sad that I completely missed sign ups. How many subs are waiting in line?

I did spam this link on the server. :P

Including you, 2 in total but they will be drawn from a hat if i need them, there is no line lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Ok thanks guys ill record your stuff.

Also i am gonna do a losers bracket too, i feel that will add some more fun to this and possible twists and turns. ;) So stick around for that.

I did spam this link on the server. :P

Including you, 2 in total but they will be drawn from a hat if i need them, there is no line lol.

Last night was the first time I had gotten on the PC server. lol

I meant metaphoric line. xD

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
confirming my win against tortured_soul :D already sent elf the replay.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I should be done with a team by today, and will probably catch Zeffy on tonight. edit: Got a team, just need to battle now.

Also i am gonna do a losers bracket too, i feel that will add some more fun for me and give me a well-deserved victory. ;) So stick around for that.
FIXED.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Also i am gonna do a losers bracket too, i feel that will give me a lot of losers to mock with my huge biceps ;) So stick around for that.

Oh dear. I regret this now.

Also, wolf so slow. Took like 3 years to make a team. Hopefully we'd be able to battle sometime tomorrow or later-ish.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Awww man, I did that much of an impact on this tourney already? ;; GG brah. #YOLO ;)

Back