• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Which Dragon do you think has the best shiny design?
I really like Rayquaza sprite because of it's dark color and yellow stripes. I also like Giratina's sprite...it has unique color :p
giratina-altered.gif
Altered Forme
giratina-origin.gif
Original forme

Funnily enough, Nintendo made it impossible to get a shiny zekrom without hacks or cheats, even though they added the sprites and models. Odd.

How Impossible? I haven't heard about this before..............

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Maybe they just lowered the chances of players ever being able to obtain a shiny legendary than when you are trying to a shiny non-legendary pokemon?

Or they really made it impossible to get one, the same case with Victini maybe?

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
giratina-altered.gif
Altered Forme
giratina-origin.gif
Original forme

How Impossible? I haven't heard about this before..............

I think I heard about it on Bulbagarden or Serebii, I forget. Other unobtainable shinies include Victini. I actually have one, I named it very uncreatively. The Name Rater will kill me. :P

Maybe they just lowered the chances of players ever being able to obtain a shiny legendary than when you are trying to a shiny non-legendary pokemon?

Or they really made it impossible to get one, the same case with Victini maybe?
No, they made it impossible to get pokemon including Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini being shiny.
You can get shiny Zygarde, and shiny eggs, but rarely event pokemon or legendaries. In fact, I read something about the Manaphy egg event never being shiny unless the egg is traded. I also think Arceus is impossible to get shiny, but I might be wrong. Too bad really, shiny Arceus is awesome looking (Gold instead of white).

Last edited:

Tek

Years
Rayquaza's colour scheme makes it more terrifying than it already looks. Plus who wouldn't want a huge black dragon?:/

Ha yeah shiny Rayquaza IS a bit intimidating. Especially when you imagine it being 20 feet tall. It'd be like an angry black Shenron o_O

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
I think I heard about it on Bulbagarden or Serebii, I forget. Other unobtainable shinies include Victini. I actually have one, I named it very uncreatively. The Name Rater will kill me. :P

No, they made it impossible to get pokemon including Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini being shiny.
You can get shiny Zygarde, and shiny eggs, but rarely event pokemon or legendaries. In fact, I read something about the Manaphy egg event never being shiny unless the egg is traded. I also think Arceus is impossible to get shiny, but I might be wrong. Too bad really, shiny Arceus is awesome looking (Gold instead of white).

How do you have an unobtainable shiny? Aren't they....... You know.......... Unobtainable?

Did they just set the 1/8192 ration to 0/0? I don't think I've ever caught a shiny legendary......... Heck, my only shiny was a Shiny Nincada................

Shall we move on?
Which Dragon Type will have or has the best Mega Evolution? [Fan Art is welcome]

The previous topic is also kept open...........

Star11Pika

Don't just look at the stars, be one c:
Years
uhh according to the last topic...
Reshiram is Shiny obtainable since I have one :D. My friend cought it iirc. She told me to chose 2 Shinies since I helped her a lot :D.

oh And I will make a drawing of dragons :D. Shounds like a fun thing to do.
ugh.. I have so many drawings to make..

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Which Dragon Type will have or has the best Mega Evolution?
I'm a huge fan of Mega Garchomp. It may not look that great in terms of design, but when battling though, its performance could be outstanding. It has a gargantuan Attack stat, enabling it to defeat almost any of your opponent's Pokémon with just one hit. Besides Mega Garchomp, I also like Mega Charizard X. In the future by the way, I think it'd be really sweet if they gave us a Flygon mega-evolution. d:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
In the future by the way, I think it'd be really sweet if they gave us a Flygon mega-evolution. d:

ALL OF MY YES.

Mega Garchomp is the best one though (although it is the only one that is an actual Dragon-type that gets a Mega Evolution and not one that turns into a dragon upon Mega Evolution). It looks a lot more intimidating and it gets an even more ridiculous Attack stat.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Mega Altaria = mega cuteness = mega fluffiness = mega death

Nuff said, really. I'd love to see a Mega Altaria, it'd be cute and deadly at the same time. I'd settle for any new mega dragon though. Imagine a mega Salamence. It would be made out of salami a huge monster with bigger claws, scarier colour scheme, the ability to shoot fire from its mouth and much more. Yeah that'd be pretty sweet. Dragons are already powerful without mega evolution. Giving it a boost like this would make them even more terrifying. 8)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Gotta agree with Aslan about mega Altaria I'd love to see mega Altaria. It would more fluffier more cute <3
and i would also love to see Mega salamnce and mega Flygon. Mega Salamence and mega Flygon would be scarier, huge in size and with a unique color scheme.
I would love to see any new mega dragon tbh. :p

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Sometimes people overrate Dragon types because of how popular they've become, and how it is too mainstream to ask for more Dragons (which they did in the recent Gens, everything is a dragon) but almost all the time they make good Dragon pokemon.

lucariokul

Years
How do you have an unobtainable shiny? Aren't they....... You know.......... Unobtainable?

Did they just set the 1/8192 ration to 0/0? I don't think I've ever caught a shiny legendary......... Heck, my only shiny was a Shiny Nincada................

Shall we move on?
Which Dragon Type will have or has the best Mega Evolution? [Fan Art is welcome]

The previous topic is also kept open...........
I meant I caught a Victini with the event. I don't have any shines but a german corsola someone gave me.

Reshiram is Shiny obtainable since I have one :D. My friend cought it iirc. She told me to chose 2 Shinies since I helped her a lot :D.

oh And I will make a drawing of dragons :D. Shounds like a fun thing to do.
Me: I doubt it.
Aur: I concur.
Rua: I'm sorry, but I don't really believe that. If you give a screenshot or two including it's catch location, OT and level, then maybe, but I am sceptical.

Last edited:

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Reshiram is Shiny obtainable since I have one :D. My friend caught it iirc. She told me to chose 2 Shinies since I helped her a lot :D.

oh And I will make a drawing of dragons :D. Sounds like a fun thing to do.
Well, I demand proof too! And thanks for the drawings in advance, Mega Altaria please :P

I'm a huge fan of Mega Garchomp. It may not look that great in terms of design, but when battling though, its performance could be outstanding. It has a gargantuan Attack stat, enabling it to defeat almost any of your opponent's Pokémon with just one hit. Besides Mega Garchomp, I also like Mega Charizard X. In the future by the way, I think it'd be really sweet if they gave us a Flygon mega-evolution. d:
A Flygon mega Evolution would be even more awesome! I'd love to see one in the near future!

Mega Altaria = mega cuteness = mega fluffiness = mega death

Nuff said, really. I'd love to see a Mega Altaria, it'd be cute and deadly at the same time. I'd settle for any new mega dragon though. Imagine a mega Salamence. It would be made out of salami a huge monster with bigger claws, scarier colour scheme, the ability to shoot fire from its mouth and much more. Yeah that'd be pretty sweet. Dragons are already powerful without mega evolution. Giving it a boost like this would make them even more terrifying. 8)
I agree with you here. Mega Dragons would all be over powered :P They are already killers, they'd become MEGA killers with one of the stats maxed out!

Gotta agree with Aslan about mega Altaria I'd love to see mega Altaria. It would more fluffier more cute <3
and i would also love to see Mega salamnce and mega Flygon. Mega Salamence and mega Flygon would be scarier, huge in size and with a unique color scheme.
I would love to see any new mega dragon tbh. :p
Mega Altaria Everyone! Hurrah!

Sometimes people overrate Dragon types because of how popular they've become, and how it is too mainstream to ask for more Dragons (which they did in the recent Gens, everything is a dragon) but almost all the time they make good Dragon pokemon.
Go home, everybody loves dragons here! I agree that the designs for the Dragon Pokemon have all been quite awesome so far :)

I meant I caught a Victini with the event. I don't have any shines but a german corsola someone gave me.

Me: I doubt it.
Aur: I concur.
Rua: I'm sorry, but I don't really believe that. If you give a screenshot or two including it's catch location, OT and level, then maybe, but I am sceptical.

Me: I agree.
Axl: I think.
Rez: I believe her :P

Years

Ugh ugh ugh Altaria; Aslan took the words right out of my mouth. It already has a gorgeous design so I can only imagine what a mega would do to it! 'sides, the thing needs a boost in stats anyway as it's one of the lesser used and forgotten dragons. Hopefully this happens sometime soon.

Tek

Years
I still can't get over the fact that Charizard can finally be Dragon/Fire type!

I would not like to see a mega Flygon, because my head would explode at the mega-awesomeness.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years

Ugh ugh ugh Altaria; Aslan took the words right out of my mouth. It already has a gorgeous design so I can only imagine what a mega would do to it! 'sides, the thing needs a boost in stats anyway as it's one of the lesser used and forgotten dragons. Hopefully this happens sometime soon.
Altaria lovers unite! I quote Tiara: YUUUUUUUUUUUS!!
I just love how people respect my opinions here. Everybody would like to see a Mega Evolution for an Altaria......... That's just how awesome Pokemon is, every Pokemon has an unlimited amount if potential possibilities attached to it.

I would not like to see a mega Flygon, because my head would explode at the mega-awesomeness.
Haha. I agree that all the Dragon type Pokemon are already over-powered, if they get Mega Evolutions they will become over over powered xD

uhh I thought there wasn't a mega Altaria?
I guess I need to put my own fantasy in it then :D.
There isn't any Mega Evolution for Altaria as yet or you would have seen it here.
Yes Sara. We need the imagination. I hope I can expect some great fan art from you :D

Years
Username: Slaying Moon
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: No nickname.
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Latias
Reason for joining club: I love Dragon Pokemon
Answer to any one of the current topics: My favorite Dragon type move is Dragon Rush.

lucariokul

Years

And it's ability becomes tough claws, making contact moves like dragon claw and fire fang mega-strong when you combine it with STAB, its "Super Effective".

Me: I agree.
Axl: I think.
Rez: I believe her :P
Are you using Mimic? Its not very nice.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
An Altaria mega-evolution would be pretty sweet. It looks pretty cute, so I'd imagine its mega form to look even cuter. :] Stats-wise, I personally would like it to have defensive boosts. That way, we'd be having an easier time to use it as a wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back