• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Posting a new discussion topic for us to run down in these last couple hours: I DVR the Pokemon anime because I get bored... and, watching it now, I've noticed that Dawn had become the animation team's Barbie doll with all the outfits that they have her in. She's had a lot more outfits than May and Misty had combined... and her region's not done yet in the anime (English dub, that is).

Anyone think I'm wrong on this?

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I hate the Pokémon Animé. The need to make Ash the main character and always the hero makes the show slowly decay.

I barely watch the Anime these days. I used to when it first came out and during the beggining of a new region but it soon gets redundant - not that I'm complaining, considering where its aimed at.

Sad to say I haven't really participated much outside of this very thread. D:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Satoshi as a hero is outdated. Besides, what with Disney brainwashing today's youth, Pokemon's got some stiff competition. They need a new hero. Bad. But, of course, they're not going to.

Take some tips from Red vs Blue. Hilarious and epic. Minus all of the dirty jokes, of course.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
English dub is the English dub, and therefor, to be ignored.

Satoshi as a hero is outdated. Besides, what with Disney brainwashing today's youth, Pokemon's got some stiff competition. They need a new hero. Bad. But, of course, they're not going to.

Take some tips from Red vs Blue. Hilarious and epic. Minus all of the dirty jokes, of course.

DUDE RvB was AWESOME! I love season 2 the most. well, that and season 3 before they got to halo 2.
I wrote "Blue Team ftw" somewhere in my school's bathroom in blue Sharpie awhile back. Still there last i checked! >:O

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
I stopped watching the Pokemon anime after Johto. I think, for me personally, it was all the filler that did it. :<

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Even in Japanese, Satoshi is a loser.

Make a Church-esque hero! All you have to do is cut out the swearing and dirty humour, and you'd have a five-times better protagonist!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Funny. You mean Caboose. Or, as he would spell it, Cabose.

zomgrvbfan:D

Hah, the Cabose-guy would be a partner for the Church-guy! Or, more accurately, an unwanted follower!

But Church-guy would HAVE to be the hero! If he is anywhere near as awesome as Recon 16 makes the real Church!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back