• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Hummm...
Kinda Dark... lol jk
I like how you can only see the green though ;) 7/10

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
Well, I'd say 6/10, it's not like a Pokemon Black and WHite sig could be rated less than average...ever.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
Years
Awesome background and really neat.

9/10

Mine's on a rotor by the way, keep on refreshing the pages to see all the different ones. =D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Yeah, I saw some of them. It's a nice one. Actually, this is the first time I'm seeing something like that. xD;

8//10

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Well, someone over another Forum that I frequently visits also has one. Oh. And that sig pic isn't made by me.

9/10. I changed my mind. Rotator aren't an easy thing to and I appreciate your work on it (Yay Dunsparce! :D).

EDIT: GARGH. DAMN NINJAS.

9/10 anyway.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
Years
Thanks guys =D. Unfortunately, one of the pictures in the rotator was too big so I will re size them soon for now I'll have Dunsparce.

I'll do Derozio as I've already done dead man walking; nice and neat banner, seems to have everything pn there including the most awesome character in manga. 9/10 =D

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
The image isn't visible to me. Tried both Chrome and IE. Thus, I'll just rate it without considering the image:

The organization = Great. iirc, this kind of stuff was actually started by Maly, Nica and Unforgettable, right? Whatever it may be, it's just epic. :]

The text color is nice as well. Overall, great. Even without considering the image, it's really good. :]

8//10

0/3. The one who started that was tours truly. ;D The organization was originally a PokeSpe Collab thing~

ANYWAYS

6/10

Banner is decent, but could use some work. The text is organized...ish. The blue text seems off with the other text. I'm assuming that those are links, so perhaps you should use coding so that the links are of a different color than blue (or whatever). If you made 'em blue, well.. try a different color, like a color that matches the banner more.

/gets ready for low score~

derozio

Years
All the info in your sig image? Wow, that's a neat idea. Everything's looking good, Pazuru. :D

8.5//10

derozio

Years
Broken link. Can't see the image. I'm gonna assume that it's the same as the one I saw last time? The one where Ed and Al were walking away from their home? W/e, this rating will be based on the text and not the image..coz I can't see it. ;;

Text: Organized
Links are like..decently placed as well. :]

6//10

The image...if I could've seen it...it would've probably been a nine or something. ;;

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Your CSS is sexy. :3 I like the colors used for the text over the black background, and the tag is awesome. I'm not very good at rating signatures, but whatever. D:

10/10

imo, I can't find any flaws. :P

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
8/10

Colorful images that are like that = awesome. considering i have one myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back