• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Prism League: Challenge Thread

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
I battled the most refreshing gym this morning and pulled out a victory -

Polar Spectrum challenged TGM for the Frostbite Badge!

Polar Spectrum defeated TGM for the Frostbite Badge!

Battle Video: 2XZW-WWWW-WWW6-X6VF

Sorry for the mad hax in that one; I totally call shenanigans on myself; no denying it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Nov 9, 2019
Hello, Trying to be more involved here on Pokecommunity as I am fairly new, Id like to challenge The Prism League :) It will be a fun way to meet new people and sharpen my skills. I will try my best to be active often, I have a stable connection and a copy of Pokemon Sun so im all set to my knowledge, lets do this!

PokeCommunity username:
Grazing Beast
3DS FC / In-game-name: 4914-3906-9963 / Avery
Team to be used (just the species is fine):
Miltank, Ambipom, Ditto, Snorlax, Porygon 2, Chansey, Exploud

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Hello, Trying to be more involved here on Pokecommunity as I am fairly new, Id like to challenge The Prism League :) It will be a fun way to meet new people and sharpen my skills. I will try my best to be active often, I have a stable connection and a copy of Pokemon Sun so im all set to my knowledge, lets do this!

PokeCommunity username:
Grazing Beast
3DS FC / In-game-name: 4914-3906-9963 / Avery
Team to be used (just the species is fine):
Miltank, Ambipom, Ditto, Snorlax, Porygon 2, Chansey, Exploud

OP's been updated with your challenge team Grazing Beast - welcome aboard and good luck :D

Also just update my last post acquiring the Frostbite badge with the battle video.

Years
  • Age 11
  • Seen Nov 9, 2019
Alright sounds like a plan :) My apologies for the time gap there, I was out of commission unexpectedly for a while. I am still quite new to this, do I just contact the gym leader directly to battle?

PicPax

Quite Fulffy and Perpetually Triggered
Years
I am happy to say that I've finally returned after quite awhile away. I had problems with my DS that prevented me from using it, but they're fixed for the time being. I probably won't be taking challenges often, since I always forget to check PC, but I am able. Your Steel Leader is back in action, even if I am a bit rusty.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 25, 2017
Interested in challenging your league but I have a couple of questions. First, for the team, even though I'm a challenger do I have to have a specific team and can't switch any pokemoms For certain battles? And also, what do you mean by species? Pokemon type?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 25, 2017
PokeCommunity username: floppymagikarp
3DS FC / In-game-name: 5069-4938-9476
Team to be used (just the species is fine): do I have to say my team if I'm a challenger?

AlphaLuxray

Serious Punch!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 5, 2017
@Floppymagikarp: As a challenger, you are required to specify your team, however u may change sets between challenges, and your team can be any combination of your drafted Pokemon.

Back