Advertiser Content
Male
Seen August 21st, 2014
Posted August 21st, 2014
4 posts
5.3 Years
HI guys! So I'm venturing into creating a game of Pokemon. I have all the equipment: fantasy (much), rpg xp and pokemon essentials. Now, the problem:
I do not know how it happened, but after several changes, I tried to start the test of the game and I went out this inscription:

"Script 'Scene_Intro' line 78: NameError occurred.

uninitialized constant IntroEventScene :: PBSpecies "
Please, help!
Male
Seen August 21st, 2014
Posted August 21st, 2014
4 posts
5.3 Years
What did you changed exactly? Did you changed something in the compiler section, around line 2412?
Try to comment line 78 in Scene_Intro section, by putting # at its beginning, and see what happens next. If it works, try battling some pokemon.
Therefore, the only things I changed are the maps (I have created new ones) and of course I added the events.
scripts I do not ever touch them.
I will try as you suggested.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer

Male
Hoenn Region 4ver
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
308 posts
9.6 Years
What you did must be skipped the compiling part at the start of debug mode, never do that it might corrupt your whole data, let it compile all the lines and maps, and this might avoid the error in future.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian

Age 26
Male
Croatia
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,147 posts
10.9 Years
I am having this problem after I added 4 pokemon and a type. I also changed the boy trainer sprites to be orange instead of red.
Did you try running your game from Debug and compiling your PBS data.
This signature has been disabled.
CSS width in percentages is not permitted.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Advertiser Content