mustafa505

Aeon Developer

Male
Hoenn Region 4ver
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
308 posts
9.6 Years
Which of the extractor things should I take?
When you open zip press Ctrl +A and then drag it on to a folder.
Extract EVERYTHING
Male
Seen August 14th, 2015
Posted May 27th, 2015
18 posts
4.6 Years
I cant extract the the folder in the winrar folder, but I can extract the winrar folder, and when I do that and try to go in the game.rxproj-thing it says: C:\User\(Name)\Desktop\(Folder)\Pok+mon Essentials v15 2014-12-31\Game.rxproj contains an incorrect path.

I tryed to download pokemon essentials v15 and v15.1 again because I tryed to fix the old one.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer

Male
Hoenn Region 4ver
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
308 posts
9.6 Years
I cant extract the the folder in the winrar folder, but I can extract the winrar folder, and when I do that and try to go in the game.rxproj-thing it says: C:\User\(Name)\Desktop\(Folder)\Pok+mon Essentials v15 2014-12-31\Game.rxproj contains an incorrect path.

I tryed to download pokemon essentials v15 and v15.1 again because I tryed to fix the old one.
Have you seen the video zeak posted? no? okay you got the zip right, this is what you do, place the zip in a new folder and right click on it and click "Extract Here" and then move the v15.1 in the same folder extract it will prompt for override click yes, and you are done.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer

Male
Hoenn Region 4ver
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
308 posts
9.6 Years
Just put the zip in a new folder not in c drive but in any other partition and right click the zip and click extract here

mustafa505

Aeon Developer

Male
Hoenn Region 4ver
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
308 posts
9.6 Years
Download it again and this time go to Local Disk (D) if u have it (or make a folder in documents if u dont have local disk D), copy the rar into the folder, dont open it just copy it, then right click the rar and click extract here.
Advertiser Content