• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
My team?
Zangoose Lv20
Ivysaur Lv24
Riolu Lv21
The only that stands a chance
against Exeggutor is Zangoose,
but exeggutor can faint it in two turns.:(

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey guys. H20 Turquoise is doing good with the mapping so far.
Oh, and I am currently at work, so don't tell my supervisors. :P

My team?
Zangoose Lv20
Ivysaur Lv24
Riolu Lv21
The only that stands a chance
against Exeggutor is Zangoose,
but exeggutor can faint it in two turns.:(

1100th post!

No Pidgeotto or Taillow? Hm... It would seem that you'll have a hard time against him, so why not level your Zangoose first?

Also, you're post is number 1101. :P

ok....now what do i do after i beat the flying gym (the second time)?

Go to Oceanshine City and talk to the guy inside the Gym and then head back to Guardia Town to get yourself to Krystal Path, which is left from Green Leaf.

Just wondering but what Fakemon is this...

2r4iglg.png

(The one on the right)

It looks really cool, and I want to know what its called.

As others stated, it's Angeallen. It's sprite is new in LoG, but different in the last two versions of Ruby Destiny.
Angeallen is the Guardian of the Heavens in the Ruby Destiny series.

bus

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Hey, I jsut took down the Dark Organization and the leader was taken away, but I don't know what to do now. There's no leader apparently for the gym in the town I'm in. I tried looking around everywhere for somewhere to surf, but I can't find where to go to advance thr story. I think it wants me to head to the one town where Team Earth is, but I don't know how to reach it or what to do. Any advice?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey, I jsut took down the Dark Organization and the leader was taken away, but I don't know what to do now. There's no leader apparently for the gym in the town I'm in. I tried looking around everywhere for somewhere to surf, but I can't find where to go to advance thr story. I think it wants me to head to the one town where Team Earth is, but I don't know how to reach it or what to do. Any advice?

Took down the Dark Organization and their boss was taken away?
Hm... Are you talking about the Rintah Town aircraft event?
If so, then that is the end of the beta.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I tried asking in the help thread. Nobody replied. I tried asking DJG. He didn't remeber so he told me to ask here. Where in the world (or region) is the Super Rod?

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
No Pidgeotto or Taillow? Hm... It would seem that you'll have a hard time against him, so why not level your Zangoose first?

Thanks, I finally beat exeggutor, with Zangoose's new Aerial Ace move!
I found another bug, nothing major, in low point path.
If I walk against the rock wall in a stairway there, then walk up,
I'll continue, missing the warp that warps me to the top of the stairway.

bus

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Alright, thanks, that means I'm at the end of the beta then. Well, fantastic job so far then! I went exploring around looking for the next place to go since I could surf and just kept running into buggy areas, so I guess I should have figured I'd reach the end lol. Well, lookming forward to the next beta. Oh, one question, when the next beta is released, I'll still be able to continue with my current team and everything right? I have a vulpix right now and after discovering an Occultales, I'm trying to get one. I just need a fire stone to get a Ninetails and then figure out how to go from there. If it's love, I should be set lol.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2011
I found a bug/glitch. When in Rainleaf town's pokemon center I entered after beating the rainleaf gym thingy, ryan came out and gave me hm06 and I didn't know what it was, I entered the center and revived my pokemon then checked what hm it was, suddenly i couldn't move my character and got stuck. then I see up in right corner that another character moves when I want o move.....hope this helped and isn't already mentioned in the thread...I don't want to read all the 45 pages :)

bus

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Hey! You may not ask the release date of the beta! Read the rules!

If DJG doesn't change the event, you'll still be able to continue with your team.

Alright, thanks. I wasn't asking when it'll be released though; if you check again, you'll see I said "when it's released". I should have re-worded it though so it didn't sound like I was asking "when is it released". My bad on that. Anyway, thanks for the speedy reply. Guess I'll check out some other hacks in the meantime lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
grrr...ok so i did not have enough $$ for the scarf so he left....now i can't get through.:(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
I found a bug/glitch. When in Rainleaf town's pokemon center I entered after beating the rainleaf gym thingy, ryan came out and gave me hm06 and I didn't know what it was, I entered the center and revived my pokemon then checked what hm it was, suddenly i couldn't move my character and got stuck. then I see up in right corner that another character moves when I want o move.....hope this helped and isn't already mentioned in the thread...I don't want to read all the 45 pages :)

this happened to me...twice JUST NOW!! i saved:(

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
this happened to me...twice JUST NOW!! i saved:(
Don't double post...

Yay! I completed beta 4!
I also have another bug.:(
After escaping team earth on Breeze Island When I went out of their base
I went to somewhere I don't know. When I talked to a grunt
my pokemon list appears with everyone in my party saying "able".

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 8, 2012
I love this game. It is really awesome. But, I need a little help. When I go through grass in Low Point Path I always end up in that house, because while going through grass I freeze (because of temperature). The old woman told me that there's something (I don't remember how it's called) that can help me. Where can I find it?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I love this game. It is really awesome. But, I need a little help. When I go through grass in Low Point Path I always end up in that house, because while going through grass I freeze (because of temperature). The old woman told me that there's something (I don't remember how it's called) that can help me. Where can I find it?

You mean the Cold Scarf?
If you have the newest patch, a Fat Person will give it to you once
you got frozen once and try to go to the grass again.

It's about $10,000, but it's worth it.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
lol I didn't have 10.000 so something else happened xD
Anyway DJG the tiles are progressing nicely, but the map is so large... Take a few days to finish it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back