• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
31. Just started a new file on Dead Space, I still wonder why I was so scared out of my mind the first time I played this though.

smithtism

Blank
Years

CURSE THIS WII INTERNET! I leave this website and come back two seconds later, and the stupid thing logs me out and sends me back to the default layout! :cer_pissed:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Anyone else here interested in LK, Evangelion, and/or classical British humour?

...No?

Well, I'm just gonna drop this here anyway.
Per usual, be aware of the language.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Mushishihihihi looks like my sort of show.

Also Shana....Was not expecting
Spoiler:
in that show at all. Anyway even with that and izunami eleven nuns that show still sucks.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Presuming your MAL is up to date you have a bit of a way to go yet. I'm really only watching Shana 3 for completion. Same with Zero no whatever next month/

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Oh right, gotta update my MAL.

Eighteen. Still quite a way to go, but I've finished about a third at least.
At least I can watch it on my iPod, when I'm bored. I would never care about watching it on my computer, with internet and all :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
43. I still need to get a MAL myself.

And probably get a bit farther on just about everything right now, especially Dead Space.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
45. Alright I can see the use for it then, saves me having to remember what crapfests for shows I watched earlier this year like Akikan for example.

But how's everyone doing right now?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
2. Yeah same here. Really hoping to get X-Box Live later this week since I found a 1 month gold card and all I need now is an ethernet cable.

But I was also supposed to be taking a girl out to eat later this week so I'm stuck between either buying a ethernet cable for my X-Box or spending my money on this little date I have planned.

But enough about my problems lol, sound my old Soul Silver game after about a year and a half and probably gonna start a new game on it sometime this week.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years

I'm...so..hyped again..all this hype is gonna make me sore at the end of 2012 I freakin' swear D: haha

Square-Enix sure can make a epic epic trailer. Not gonna lie, I teared up on this trailer just cause it's amazing (to me that is).

too much hype for one year.

Also hyped up on for the 7 days releases for DCTP YAY MORE CONAN, AND HOPEFULLY MORE KAITO KID :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back