• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Fried Ice Cream? I had that at a Mexican restaraunt once it's so good. I want some right now actually. I would go for any kind of ice cream now or frozen yogurt, which I also like.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
*Googles deep fried ice cream*

wut.

I can't even begin to imagine how both of those could ever taste nice together. It sounds gross in every field (texture, taste, appearance). Ew.

Fun fact: fried ice cream was what they called ambrosia in the mythology but they changed the name so they Gods wouldn't get jealous we were eating it now too.
Seems legit.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Fun fact: fried ice cream was what they called ambrosia in the mythology but they changed the name so they Gods wouldn't get jealous we were eating it now too.

I did not know that!!

To be honest, I'm more of a fan of bbqed things than fried. I think the only (deep) fried things I like are chicken nuggets I guess!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Is it weird that I only glanced at the title and thought it said "The deep fried child"? :x

I rarely eat fried stuff haha. Especially children

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't like deep fried ice cream. :((((

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I've had that before. And they always hurt and don't pop right and ugh. >_o

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That just...sounds painful. :x
I'm lucky and have relatively good skin. It especially has been improving as I get older.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Mine aren't big though. I do cut the inside of my lip though sometimes, from them being dry and stretching them before I moisten them in the morning.

Years
So I looked up weirdest deep fried foods and I found deep fried butter lmfao. It sounds like the worst thing in the world for you figuratively and literally.

Spoiler:

On the other side of things, fried flowers :)

Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Mines on the INSIDE of my lip though. :(

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
So I looked up weirdest deep fried foods and I found deep fried butter lmfao. It sounds like the worst thing in the world for you figuratively and literally.

Spoiler:

On the other side of things, fried flowers :)

Spoiler:
The only flower I've eaten (and as it happens, it was fried) were golden zucchini blossoms. Love those things. Stuffed with ricotta cheese. Drizzle some honey on top. Awesome.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Deep fried butter i've heard of before, but i'd have to argue that this is the worst thing you can eat.

images

That's right folks, a Doughnut Burger.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I would eat those for the rest of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back