• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shattered Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Playthrough

Hey guys. I'm doing a playthrough of this too, didn't know Pikalax was until just now! I have all parts of my Alpha playthrough up, and right now I'm working on uploading and recording the Beta. You can check it out at my youtube which is the same username as on here. Thanks!

Years
Is the third gym the on in Shell Harbor? Also what can you do in Ouija Town besides visit the ghost house? And where of is the beta's ending at, I believe that it's after beating the third gym leader, but I'm not sure.

marcc5m

what
Years
Not to be off-topicish, but what wi-fi events will we do, and that how do we access it in the GBA rom?

They're not Wi-Fi events, they read the time off your computer's clock, and then there's a script in the Pokémon Centre that detects the day. If it's the correct day, a person will show up and you can speak to him, then he'll give you the Mystery Gift.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2012
I recently found out about this hack, and it looks impressive.. I would love to play it, but the files available for download don't seem to be working.. I do have winrar installed on my laptop. I've also tried extracting the file. Help?

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Is the Alpha more of an update or a sequel? I want to know if I should still bother playing the beta.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
I like the innovations that promote, mapped and made ​​the world map is very well adapted :), it seems everything is going well hope to see some videos later :) Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
Does anyone know when the next update might be?

Also does anyone know any gameshark or action replay codes that would get me the second gym badge because the game crashes there and haven't found a way past it.

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Is anyone having a problem when you start up the hack and you get to the starting theme, and it works fine but as soon as you click a or enter it white screens?

Does anyone have a solution?

Years
I've just begun playing through the Beta (why yes, I AM playing games instead of writing the last essay I need to finish before graduation, why wouldn't I be?), and I'm really loving everything I've seen so far. Graphically, everything is gorgeous. I've enjoyed talking with people, and the silly things they had to say (especially the one trainer who spoke like Yoda!).

Some things I've encountered that made me think, but which are not necessarily bugs. Firstly, I was stuck for quite a bit in Mozilla, because I didn't realize I was supposed to talk with my rival in the pokemon center. I think I would have liked him to be a smidgen more obvious. I was getting quite frustrated that I couldn't figure out what I had missed. The only other thing that stood out to me was the weather. Perhaps its just bad luck on my part, but it seems to rain an awful lot.

As I said earlier though, I really love this hack so far.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
I like this hack because you don't see too big, and it's totally works ! :D

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I've just begun playing through the Beta (why yes, I AM playing games instead of writing the last essay I need to finish before graduation, why wouldn't I be?), and I'm really loving everything I've seen so far. Graphically, everything is gorgeous. I've enjoyed talking with people, and the silly things they had to say (especially the one trainer who spoke like Yoda!).

Some things I've encountered that made me think, but which are not necessarily bugs. Firstly, I was stuck for quite a bit in Mozilla, because I didn't realize I was supposed to talk with my rival in the pokemon center. I think I would have liked him to be a smidgen more obvious. I was getting quite frustrated that I couldn't figure out what I had missed. The only other thing that stood out to me was the weather. Perhaps its just bad luck on my part, but it seems to rain an awful lot.

As I said earlier though, I really love this hack so far.
Hmm too much rain? It doesn't happen on my ROM. The weather is "randomly" generated so it could just be your luck. In any event I'll look into it.

Updateish

I plan to remove the seasons from the hack as they're fairly glitchy. From there I should be making more updates. Surprisingly I still have all o my files and notes on the hack so I'm just picking up where I left off with the last beta. I'll announce a new Mystery Gift event in the coming weeks.

marcc5m

what
Years
Glad to see you're back to work on this, been one of my favourites since it was posted :)
Anyway, just thought you should know, the last event (I think it was the Christmas one or something) didn't work, unless you knew already in which case this sentence can be ignored lol.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Glad to see you're back to work on this, been one of my favourites since it was posted :)
Anyway, just thought you should know, the last event (I think it was the Christmas one or something) didn't work, unless you knew already in which case this sentence can be ignored lol.
If I recall correctly it should have worked but the location in the first post is wrong. The event took place at your house. It doesn't matter at this point anyways lol.

This is THE game to play
Love It

Marth Gannon
Thanks.

Can any give me a list of complaints/bugs? Please and thank you. Suggestions are welcome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back