• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Then clearly, Higoroshi needs to make the joke. Also, the OOC thread (this one~) has hit 2,000 posts.

I hadn't noticed to be honest xD what I did notice is that this thread reached over 22,000 views c:

If Higoroshi said it, Gavin would definitely commit some expulsion-level violations. With fire.

Challenge accepted.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm sure if Solo was around he'd have made the joke solely to see Gavin's reaction.

Years
Yeah, but Solo's a douche :D

Edit: The nurse at this school better be paid well with how often students from 3C end up in there o.O

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
What about Nam, Khawill? :/ do I just have her to be like: "Hey, snowperson, Higoroshi-idiot told me that the little tyran puppy was in trouble. Ugh… so expected, lemme help out?"

I don't expect her to be like that xD but… shall Nami go to him and ask about it?

EDIT: I'm gonna post as Higoroshi-sensei today guys c: sorry that it took so long ^^

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Speaking of Solo, how do I get Takumi to join on the rescue mission? Who do I speak to?
Either cut him into steaks to use as bait, or offer him as a Youkai's Meat Shield, of course!

Frio I think is the most involved with it now that Claire is gone
Shame, Solo's not gonna be happy about Eva's disappearance.

... Not that he's really happy about anything.

Start advertising your rescuing skills. A talent scout will be with you shortly and tell you if you made the cut. (⌐■_■)
And if you don't hear back from us within two weeks, you didn't get the job.

What about Nam, Khawill? :/ do I just have her to be like: "Hey, snowperson, Higoroshi-idiot told me that the little tyran puppy was in trouble. Ugh… so expected, lemme help out?"

I don't expect her to be like that xD but… shall Nami go to him and ask about it?

EDIT: I'm gonna post as Higoroshi-sensei today guys c: sorry that it took so long ^^
Well, someone has to bring a jerky offering.

Did no one stay for the orientation?

Khawill

<3
Years
I'd say the best way to start this event is with a good ole class wrecking. Solo will see that school is awesome, and Frio will get to break more desks. Of course food will not be served.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I should have my post up within 24 hours. I just haven't been able to fight away my initial wake-up grogginess and I don't want to make an inferior post because of that.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I won't be able to post today. Sorry guys, I just have some issues with my stefather that I need to deal with. Don't worry, I won't leave PC because of this c;

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'd say the best way to start this event is with a good ole class wrecking. Solo will see that school is awesome, and Frio will get to break more desks. Of course food will not be served.
I would be in favor of this!

Frio: "See?" He flings chair at wall, shattering it into pieces. "And the staff don't even care!"

Solo: Grinning. "Hey, school can be fun after all!" He then smashes desks, plays hard rock over the school's intercom, and hires a travelling mariachi band to follow Higoroshi-Sensei around for the next five days to annoy him.

Don't you worry! There are traps abound, and one's very affectionate towards fuzzy animals! I'm sure Solo will find happiness in being a psychic lap dog!

I do hope Claire comes back, though.
I hope so too, but it looks like she's left for good, unless this is a temporary death. You know, because "Temporary Death" makes a lot of sense here.

I won't be able to post today. Sorry guys, I just have some issues with my stefather that I need to deal with. Don't worry, I won't leave PC because of this c;
YOU BETTER NOT DIE ON US!!

LIVE, DAMMIT, LIVE!!

Wolfy uses a Defibrillator!

Sapphire Rose

Years
I would be in favor of this!

Frio: "See?" He flings chair at wall, shattering it into pieces. "And the staff don't even care!"

Solo: Grinning. "Hey, school can be fun after all!" He then smashes desks, plays hard rock over the school's intercom, and hires a travelling mariachi band to follow Higoroshi-Sensei around for the next five days to annoy him.

YOU BETTER NOT DIE ON US!!

LIVE, DAMMIT, LIVE!!

Wolfy uses a Defibrillator!

Hmmmmm… I smell detention hmm… I love doom

I won't dieee… c'mon, did I ever leave PC?! I won't leave PC :p

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I am officially in the process of getting ready to move. I'll be unable to get on Wi-Fi from the 14th, and I'll be moving out on the 19th. I'll be in Canada for a few days, so I doubt I'll have any connection whatsoever for that portion — then it's another week or so to get to a temporary apartment while the new house is being built.

I'll try to get on whenever I can, but I'll be relying on my phone for that.

So... about 3-4 weeks with very infrequent posts and check-ins.

Since I know someone's going to ask: Illinois, near St. Louis.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Sucks you won't have internet (it always helps pass the time), or be able to post. I hear St. Louis is nice, though you said you'd only be near there. Hopefully the trip doesn't drive you insane.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Poor Satomi, she never really had a chance.

I imagine Youkai hormones are roughly 4x that of your average teenager.

Back