• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
Years
Thanks for all the support and stuff, most questions are answered in the documents or first page.

Version 3.0 is now out! Hope you enjoy it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Thanks for all the support and stuff, most questions are answered in the documents or first page.

Version 3.0 is now out! Hope you enjoy it.

Holy Crap I just beat the 2.05 But i'm ready to go for another round!!! Would this be the final version?

Drayano

Years
Until scripting of a 4th gen standard appears, yes, it's the last one. I doubt V4 will be for a while. There might be minor updates but nothing substantial.

Sorry to make you play twice in a row, haha

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Until scripting of a 4th gen standard appears, yes, it's the last one. I doubt V4 will be for a while. There might be minor updates but nothing substantial.

Sorry to make you play twice in a row, haha

Nah I loved it a first time and im ready for another.
But anyways after I did all my stuff, delete save file etc, repatch on another rom I got this error...Booo
It seems the full patch is messed up...

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
uh, what emulator would you use to play this game. I can use Desume, right?

No$gba Best emulator out there. Runs 100 percent even on a 4gb 1.76 single core computer Im running full speed. But there appears to be an issue with the BlazeBlack Full Patch so untill its fixed Im going to test the Volt White.

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
Years
No$gba Best emulator out there. Runs 100 percent even on a 4gb 1.76 single core computer Im running full speed. But there appears to be an issue with the BlazeBlack Full Patch so untill its fixed Im going to test the Volt White.

Alright, thanks. I think I had No$gba, but I just haven't used it.

Drayano

Years
Fixed the patches, sorry about that. Should work now.

Edit: Fixed them again e_e Clean ones that is, the Full ones are fine (except for a Charmander problem which is fixed in these new patches if you care enough)

Last edited:
Years
u have to xdelta? or can you use xdelta gui?

because xdelta will not open on my laptop.

and i've been trying to patch ising gui and it will not patch

Last edited:

Drayano

Years
Well the idea is to use the .bat files which will automate the process, but xdelta GUI should be compatible with it if you wanna try that instead

Years
Well the idea is to use the .bat files which will automate the process, but xdelta GUI should be compatible with it if you wanna try that instead

I tried multiple times using poth the bat and xdelta patched and both ways did not work and like i said xdelta will not open at all.

Gui does open, but it simply will not patch

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
At level 76, my Samurott learned ------- instead of Shell Smash. Could you fix that, please?

As for the Seedot family, why didn't you replace Early Bird with Pickpocket? Chlorophyll fits them so much better than Early Bird ever will (imo).

Years
how does this work on desmume 0.97?.

When i click on ''new game'' it just goes back to ''press start'' instead of starting with the game?

Can somebody help me?

Back