• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rename the last Poster!

Years
Oshawott Girl

Even though it hasn't been your theme (avatar/signature) for a while, I will always remember you as a large fan of Oshawott

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
I rename you "Phoenix Rose". Because your avatar and signature picture is Flame Princess, so Phoenix is a legendary fire bird, and your Signature picture has a flower so that's where I got the Rose from.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Iria weird ears in sig with you a girl made a mix this name lol

pokemon-action-figures.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
All I have to go on is the girl in your signature and what your signature says.. Noire.
I'll name you Soeur Noire, meaning "sister black" in French. Best I could come up with.

tnfsf11

I dunno why you're grumpy but you're cute ^_^ your sig should have had a Clefable,

tnfsf11

Because well, I dunno what the word means but it's somewhat applicable to you ;)

Back