• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirror mirror on the wall...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Who's the fairest of them all? What pokemon do you think are the most beautiful?

You van interpret "beautiful" however you like, be it human-like graceful like Gardevoir or cute like Dragonair or mysterious like Starmie or something else.

Years
I find Milotic to be one of the most beautiful. It has a really beautiful and pleasant cry, and its design is very appealing on the eyes. And its first evolution method involves maxing out its Beauty stat, so I guess that counts, too XD Then there's Glaceon, Vaporeon, Espeon, and Sylveon. Glaceon I find to be beautiful in cry and color palette (especially its shiny color palette); its design is really lovely as well. Vaporeon is a mix of elegant and beautiful; like Glaceon it has a nice cry, design, and shiny color palette, and its eyes add to its beauty. Espeon is somewhat more elegant (and maybe a bit classy?) with its design and normal color palette. Sylveon is one of the cutest Pokemon I've ever seen, but it also has a hint of elegance with its ribbonlike feelers. Oh, and Ninetales, of course! It's very beautiful and elegant design-wise, and has really appealing normal and shiny color palettes.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Sylveon's ribbons are graceful with me, along with its colour scheme being cute. You already mentioned Gardevoir, and I personally think it's elegant, what with it looking like it's wearing a dress, its type combo and its cry...to me it's the Pokemon version of elegance. Vivillon and its multiple patterns are beautiful to me, particularly patterns like Sun, Ocean and the new Fancy pattern. The colours and shapes used in the detail of Vivillon's wings are just amazing to me as the colours never fail to catch my eye and pull me in...some of those forms are also what got me into actively looking for new patterns of Vivillon, and I don't even keep them - I just get them so I can add them to my Pokedex, where I'll just look at them...if you couldn't tell, I really like the whole idea of Vivillon. Another worthy mention is Arcanine, as I like how majestic it can be with its stripes and mane.

Braxien

Banned
Years
Dratini is quite cute, in my eyes. It has quite a pleasant cry, in my opinion, and its small design and colour scheme is appealing on the eyes. It later evolves into the graceful Dragonair, followed by the powerful Dragonite. As you have already said yourself, Gardevoir. It is a graceful Pokémon with a beautiful dress. Gardevoir is not elegant, she is elegance, in my opinion.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Ninetales, Arcanine, Rapidash, Dragonair, Gardevoir, Milotic, Froslass, Serperior, Sawsbuck, Mienshao, Florges, Dragalge, Xerneas, and the legendary birds.

I find these all to be beautiful/graceful in some way maybe even elegant is the right word for some of them. Sometimes I think I consider Ninetales to be the original beautiful Pokemon lol.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 25, 2014
Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Vaporeon, Mega Absol and Articuno come to mind. I'm sure there are more that I would consider beautiful but I can't think of any more right now.

Years
gardevoir.gif
milotic.gif
florges.gif
meloetta.gif
sylveon.gif
vivillon-meadow.gif
diancie.gif
meowstic-f.gif
xerneas-active.gif

I went with these ones because they all have some image of beauty to them, especially Gardevoir, Florges, Milotic, Meloetta and the female Meowstic. Vivillon with its many different wing patterns also sorta catches the image, especially with certain patterns. Xerneas also has lots of colors on its antlers, and I think it's one of the most majestic Legendaries ever.

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
Years
Pretty much all of the Eeveelutions and Eevee itself are, to be honest. They all have that unique elemental beauty.

I will throw Persian in there as well due to it's looks, and...nicer parts of its pokedex entries. I think Yellow says it best: ¨The gem in its forehead glows on its own! It walks with all the grace and elegance of a proud queen.¨

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
Shiny Vaporeon has got to be one of the most beautiful Pokemon in existence, the shiny pink skin is just oddly attracting to me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
For me, it's Dragonair in all its iterations. Its orbs, li'l wing ears, long blue body, cute horn and its big, silent eyes just makes it so beautiful somehow. Or cute. Maybe a bit of both.

148.png

It's moving X/Y sprite looks a bit cramped and silly though.
148.gif
But still!

Years
Starmie has to be one of the most beautiful pokemon. Their gemstones gleam and glow to show their pulse. Imagine finding that when doing a snorkel dive. I would love to see them in the water glowing off the coast, or something

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Mismagius. c: It's a quite different choice, when comparing it with all the other given Pokemon such as Milotic and Gardevoir, but it has this certain beauty to it. It has an eerie vibe, but it has the sense of majesty to it. I don't know if it's the cloak thing, the rubies on its body or the hat - it's got this certain charm to it.

Years
Milotic and Ninetales are the most majestic, beautiful Pokemon out there and automatically glam up a team. Would gladly have either if I were a model taking on a Pokemon training career. That's what this poll is asking right?

Years
Milotic and Ninetales are the most majestic, beautiful Pokemon out there and automatically glam up a team. Would gladly have either if I were a model taking on a Pokemon training career. That's what this poll is asking right?

Ah, you just took everything from my mouth. I wanted to say the same thing. This duo would make a beautiful career. Think of it, contests, two different, opposite types making the show even more interesting. I must say their Shiny forms look even more majestic. I aquired those on my Pokemon X and I think those alternative colors make them look much more beautiful than original forms.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
It''s definently Milotic. It's cry is beautiful. It's beautiful red eyes and it's sparkling scales! :pink_boogie: I looked everywhere for Febass just so I could have Milotic. There is also the Entire Eevee Evolution lines. Every Eeveelution is cute in it's own way. There is also Gardevoir who is also an elegant Pokemon.

Years
Froslass and Ninetales are two of the more beautiful Pokemon in my eyes. Not only are they both elegant looking Pokemon, but they're both deceivingly powerful as well.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I like to think that Ninetales is pretty beautiful. Its eyes are perfectly-sized for a Pokémon like this one, and its fur combined with red and orange color-scheme make it look simply stunning. What looks even better, though, is its shiny form. Along with this one, I'm also a big fan of Lopunny's appearance, as well as Articuno.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm still upset that Suicune is such a beautiful Pokémon... if only it didn't have this stupid thing on its chin!!!
lGIV6AD.png

So, because Suicine has that tiny little design flaw that makes me recoil in disgust every time I notice it, I guess I will say that my idea of beauty in Pokémon has to do with elegance. When I think beautiful, I think elegant, so I tend to think of Pokémon like Dragonair, Vivillion, Chandelure, and so on. They feel very sophisticated to me and I very strongly associate the concept of beauty with them.

Also... I know Milotic is meant to be the poster-child for beautiful Pokémon, since the "Beauty" category in Contests was practically created for it... but does anyone else just find it completely aesthetically unpleasing? Its weird eyebrow things with the skin-to-pink gradient is really strange to me, the black... holes (scales? gills??) in its neck... and its face is just... kind of ugly... so I've really never understood why it's associated with Beauty. I mean, yeah, it's more beautiful than its pre-evolution but it's not like that's hard. (Sorry Feebas fans.) I really don't mean to insult with this, I'm genuinely curious if there are many other people who are as baffled as I am by the fact that Milotic is meant to be considered the most beautiful Pokémon.

Back