• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Citrine (WIP)

Years
WE NOW HAVE A DISCORD
https://discord.gg/8qNk7n

nVXUMWq.png

Hi there, this is my first ever fan game. I am trying to recreate my ultimate pokémon dream game. So this project is gonna be pretty long and i hope you all will be excited when i finally be able to finish it. It's not like i desperately need help, but if you wanna help with making sprites, coding or send ideas just let me know. I am however still capable of spriting my own stuff and coding if no one is interested.

Spoiler:

Screenshots:

lT2e0yj.png

fSpc8ar.png

fQng5tH.png

buwxkB5.png

fgFM1J7.png

fszCMqm.png

More screenshots will follow...

Finished so far:

Spoiler:

Before I end this topic I want to thank everyone on this forum for providing so many scripts, resources and other things to make this remake being a dream remake coming true.

KEEP IN MIND: This project will probably be going on for several years as I want to make this game the best it can be. I will release demo's whenever I feel like everything is fixed but please DON'T BEG ME TO RELEASE IT or COMPLAIN about it being a scam. I will try to show as many as i can so that you know that I am actually making progress. I won't show everything because that would make it just not enjoyable.

I hope you will all support me on this and i am hyped for the things that will come.

CRITICIZING IS ALLOWED BUT ONLY IF THE ARGUMENTS ARE VALID AND IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE.
So i don't want stuff like:
"This game is gonna suck, it probably will just never be made and will only hype us for nothing."
Only give your opinions if you have valid arguments like:
"I think that you should change the starters because it would be more original and will make the game even better."

Thanks.

Credits:

Pokémon Essentials
Elite Battle System by Luka S.J
Pokemon Follow Script by mej71
Birthsigns by Lucidious89
PokeRides by Marin
Refresh/Amin by Pizza Sun
Character Selection by FL
QuickSave Function by Marin
Z-Move Addon by AmethystRain
Essentials Gamepad Compatibility by jgamerx
Evolution Moves by Crystal Noel
Zygarde Core and Cube Mechanic by BlackOutGS
Custom Type Buff by ClarkWill
Direction MessageBoards by Marin
Honey Tree Script by help-14
Simple Pokémon World Tournament System by Luka S.J
FmodEx MP3 Fix by Nuri Yuri
Pokemon Drop Items after Battle by aramant16
Change BGM at Low HP by rigbycws
Gen 6 Battle Intro by rigbycws
I don't know the original creators of the tileset as they are from a region pack from Zeak
PokeCenter and PokeMart tileset by ditto2009

This project uses over 100 scripts to implement every single great thing that Pokémon has to offer, i will update this list as time moves on.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
nVXUMWq.png

Hi there, this is my first ever fan game. I am trying to recreate my ultimate pokémon dream game. So this project is gonna be pretty long and i hope you all will be excited when i finally be able to finish it. It's not like i desperately need help, but if you wanna help with making sprites, coding or send ideas just let me know. I am however still capable of spriting my own stuff and coding if no one is interested.

Spoiler:

Screenshots:

lT2e0yj.png

fSpc8ar.png

fQng5tH.png

buwxkB5.png

fgFM1J7.png

fszCMqm.png

More screenshots will follow...

Finished so far:

Spoiler:

Before I end this topic I want to thank everyone on this forum for providing so many scripts, resources and other things to make this remake being a dream remake coming true.

KEEP IN MIND: This project will probably be going on for several years as I want to make this game the best it can be. I will release demo's whenever I feel like everything is fixed but please DON'T BEG ME TO RELEASE IT or COMPLAIN about it being a scam. I will try to show as many as i can so that you know that I am actually making progress. I won't show everything because that would make it just not enjoyable.

I hope you will all support me on this and i am hyped for the things that will come.

CRITICIZING IS ALLOWED BUT ONLY IF THE ARGUMENTS ARE VALID AND IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE.
So i don't want stuff like:
"This game is gonna suck, it probably will just never be made and will only hype us for nothing."
Only give your opinions if you have valid arguments like:
"I think that you should change the starters because it would be more original and will make the game even better."

Thanks.

Credits:

Pokémon Essentials
Elite Battle System by Luka S.J
Pokemon Follow Script by mej71
Birthsigns by Lucidious89
PokeRides by Marin
Refresh/Amin by Pizza Sun
Character Selection by FL
QuickSave Function by Marin
Z-Move Addon by AmethystRain
Essentials Gamepad Compatibility by jgamerx
Evolution Moves by Crystal Noel
Zygarde Core and Cube Mechanic by BlackOutGS
Custom Type Buff by ClarkWill
Direction MessageBoards by Marin
Honey Tree Script by help-14
Simple Pokémon World Tournament System by Luka S.J
FmodEx MP3 Fix by Nuri Yuri
Pokemon Drop Items after Battle by aramant16
Change BGM at Low HP by rigbycws
Gen 6 Battle Intro by rigbycws

This project uses over 100 scripts to implement every single great thing that Pokémon has to offer, i will update this list as time moves on.

let's talk about those maps that you don't want to credit for .....
Credit the people who made the maps... or ill report stolen content your choice ...
not trying to be mean

Years
let's talk about those maps that you don't want to credit for .....
Credit the people who made the maps... or ill report stolen content your choice ...
not trying to be mean

Let me make a thing clear, those maps that you see are from your Kanto, Johto, Hoenn Region Pack. Idk what the original creator of that map is. I also forgot about the creator of the Pokemart and Pokecenter one, if you could help me out with the names that would be appreciated. Also threatening me only makes it more mean. I just forgot the names chill down. I have so many plugins i use that it would take a long time to list them all + i keep adding new plugins as development moves on so my list isnt even final.

Thanks for your understanding Zeak

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 22, 2021
The general story is go through each region and battle the gym leaders. It looks like you're trying to put every/most aspects from the main games into one. If pokemon were to put every region into one game it seems it would be something like this, is that your goal? I'm just wondering if there is any other story behind it, maybe the evil teams, or if it's do whatever you want whenever sorta thing. Will levels go beyond 100? Is there going to be one group of elite 4 and champion or a set for each region?

Years
The general story is go through each region and battle the gym leaders. It looks like you're trying to put every/most aspects from the main games into one. If pokemon were to put every region into one game it seems it would be something like this, is that your goal? I'm just wondering if there is any other story behind it, maybe the evil teams, or if it's do whatever you want whenever sorta thing. Will levels go beyond 100? Is there going to be one group of elite 4 and champion or a set for each region?

Well this is the thing, all the evil teams are teaming up with each other.
Also yes every region has their own elite 4 and champion. And you will also have different rivals for every region.
Levels will go up to 1000 ;)

Last edited:
Years
Let's Talk about:
Choices
ka4LWFw.png

Just one of the many choices you make in Citrine.

I am a huge fan of choices in video games, i love the mass effect series and i love it when games give the player a feeling of control when they are choosing these decisions that affect the game. That's why Citrine will have a completely unique choice system which will make every NPC react differently depending on your actions. Special events will play for each choice you make so that you can have multiple playthroughs.

There will be 6 choice types that change your personality ingame:

- Evil choices
- Ignoring Choices
- Honest Choices
- Lying Choices
and finally the Brave choices.

Each will have a different influence on the world around you and will make the game feel even more alive than before. More info about this soon. We hope you like this quick little new thing that i am busy working on.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
Hey! I am excited to see where this goes. I was wondering if I may sign up to volunteer as a beta tester and proofreader? You know, once the game is in it's final stages of development. I'd like to help out in any way I can. :)

Years
Hey! I am excited to see where this goes. I was wondering if I may sign up to volunteer as a beta tester and proofreader? You know, once the game is in it's final stages of development. I'd like to help out in any way I can. :)

Yeah! any help would be appreciated, even spriting work or coding work. Join the PokeCommunity Discord and give me a DM we'll talk from there.

Years
Sorry for this small delay but i have some cool news to tell you all. I got rid of the Jungle Starter town and instead i've revamped and made a reimagined Pallet Town. Here are some images.

Canopy Village (Reimagined Pallet Town)
Spoiler:

Opaline City (Reimagined VIridian City)
Spoiler:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
hmm this is cool I cant wait to see how it goes.

I hope some pokemon will have some new moves to learn since some pokemon still lack moves they logically should have. For example Venusaur has Earthquake in the main games yet doesnt get Earth Power which would make more sense on a pokemon inclined toward a special set (even if Venusaur is a support pokemon) and at the same time for a physical set, it lacks the ability to do Poison Jab which would be totally logical when we look at the move description in addition to venusaur's typing.

It would also be nice to get more moves as tutor moves especially certain egg moves such as Dragon Dance, Amnesia, and others.

Still its so early in development that this is not the time to mention this but I hope its taken into consideration for later.

Hawkeye17

The Dragon Tamer
Years
Wow this looks amazing !!!do you need any help in mapping i can surely help also sign me up for beta tester.
Also wouldn't 1000 lvl will be too much ?

Back