• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
Years
flashcard

What I did was:

1. double click the .exe
2. rename the rom to ADAE01.nds
3. patch the rom ( exe does it for you)
4. Load

Unfortunately it runs amazingly slow for me and crashes.
try it on a flashcard, then it runs perfectly

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I love the Idea of a Diamond hack! Though the name is well I don't like it.... It just doesn't seem interesting.. However I never say i dislike a hack untill i try it! :3

So good luck

Necrono

perfect day.
Years
I've only just started playing the game and like the ideas you've incorporated. T'is like the best thing since Hayden Pan-whatever. Thanks honey.

Buffy (or any other person concerned for that matter), it'd be nice of you if you could upload the file containing pokemon locations. ;)

On another note:
gabe_k, I love you and all your posts. I look forward to reading your posts more than seeing my girlfriend-to-be.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
ei come on guys if dont like the hack then leave it and dont play it.. if you know its easy to make this one then create youre "OWN" so we can critize also youre hack.. anyweiz keep up the gudwork buffy :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Wow this looks really good. Do you know if it could be possible to hack it so your pokemon follow behind you all the time? That's something I've ALWAYS wanted, and in platinum they even made the character sets for the sinnoh starters (and evolutions)

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
Diamond hack huh?

First one,
you don't really have enough tools to edit everything...yet

so hope you finish or at least make some tools to help other d/p hackers.
also, will the d/p tools work with platinum because if they don't, you probably won't get many tools for hack because platinum's commin' and could overshadow the d/p hacks and tools.

Also, are there still about 25 ?? pokemon between celebi and treeco because if there are, you should add fakemon when the right tools come out

Looks good so far, I never was a fan of the fact that only r/s/e don't have the male character in red. It was good at first but it got old, so please don't make him wear red.

Good luck!

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2008
So, I take it this hack won't work on an M3, seeing as no one's bothered to answer any of my questions. It doesn't work for me, bottom line. It may patch or it may not, but as soon as it goes to my M3 on the DS, it becomes regular old Diamond, with Rowan as the professor, a Munchlax as the opening Pokemon and no real change to the game at all. I'm sure it WOULD have been a marvelous game, but as it stands, until someone tells me a way to get it to work on my M3, I'm missing out.

~Rougia

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2008
It should work on M3... It just either didn't patch for you, or you put the wrong ROM on.

I got hold of at least 8 different roms, all 64 megs, english and european alike. Some of them patched alright, some didn't. None of them made it onto the M3 properly, though. I've tried patching the game, then putting it through the Game Manager to the M3. I tried running it through the Game Manager first THEN patch it on the M3. I even tried running the orginal ROM thorugh, deleting it from the M3 and then copying the patched game over. Nothing worked. So if anyone has a good patched version of the game they can send me, by all means, send away.

~Rougia

Wenrare

Bringer of Destruction
Years
Um... Blizzard!?!?

Why does my rival's Turtwig know blizzard!?!? It slaughtered all of my pokemon! WTF! and then i minimized the window and it froze. hmm, (Note to self: dont minimize...)

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2009
HELP HELP !!!!

can some1 plz tell me what im doin wrong because i hav look at all post tried ever thing and when i put it on my super card ds and i open it its just the normal pokemon diamond. this is what i did :
i put the 64 MG pokemon diamond (E) nds file in a folder and renamed it to ADAE01.nds and then i put the bloody diamond exe in there with it i patched it and then it made a nds bak file and the normal file there then i got the ADAE01.nds file and put it on and then its the normal pokemon diamond ???. so some1 plz tell me wat i did wrong. sory that its a bit long just trying to put lots of detail in to it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
Hi i've got a question:
Everytime i get my starter in the normal diamond (and also in the patched version) and kill that starly my no$gba crashes any advice ?

Back