• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I think I'll start the game tomorrow night. Sign ups will remain open until then. Spread the word! More players, more roles, more fuckery.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Sign up is still in title sooo in and since I don't have time to read the OP - surprise me.

Nakuzami

Years
Night Zero

There are five mafia, two third party, and fifteen town roles in the game.

It was the beginning of the annual Festival of Nonsense, where, naturally, nothing made any fucking sense. People were probably going to die. That's just how these kinds of parties go, right?

As the first night had just begun, nothing sinister had happened . . . yet, but with all of this ridiculousness going on, that certainly wouldn't last long.

Who would live to see morning? Who would shitpost everyone into oblivion? Who would be America's Next Top Model? All these answers and more, coming possibly in the day post but maybe never, especially on that last one.

Let's go!​

rules

• All Pok?Community rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
  • You may choose to vote for "No One."
  • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
  • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
  • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Easy Money Sniper
Bidoof FTW
gimmepie
Calzone407
Desox
jdthebud
Kitty
Charlie Brown
Miah
Pecilia
Abby
Nick Wilde
Killua
Neko Maid Kapper
xDestroy
TailsMK4
impulse~
TheCapsFan
L'Belle
Lycanthropy
Neon Sword
Ho-Oh

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Day One

Hint: Border color indicates alignment.

Oh my, party crashers inbound!

But what's this? It seems that the only individuals harmed in the ensuing chaos were the party crashers themselves! What could have happened there?

Two of them fell. Bidoof FTW, a pumpkin trying its best to look seductive with that laser beam ass, was smashed into bits, while someone else decided to put a bullet through Neon Sword's head, perhaps displeased by their singing.

But that's only the chaos that everyone saw. Who knows what else transpired during the night.​

Bidoof FTW has died! He was The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass.

Neon Sword has died! He was a Caroler.

rules

• All Pok?Community rules apply.
  • No Private Messaging other players about the game.
  • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread.
  • Do not post here once you have been killed or otherwise removed from the game.
  • Do not post during the Night Phase.
  • Night actions should be sent to me by PM or via Discord (Nakuzami#0743).
  • If you're not using your night action, PM/Discord me saying as much.
  • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed at any time.
  • If your vote is not in the format of [b]##Vote[/b] Player, it will not be counted.
  • If you wish to change your vote, first put [b]##Unvote[/b] Player before casting your new vote.
  • You may choose to vote for "No One."
  • Night Phases should generally last 24 hours. Day Phases are 48 hours.
  • Plurality Vote. This means that the player with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes on them.
  • Mafia Hammer Vote. One mafia member carries out the mafia kill each night, chosen by them.

cast list

Nakuzami as the Game Master

Easy Money Sniper
gimmepie
Calzone407
Desox
jdthebud
Kitty
Charlie Brown
Miah
Pecilia
Abby