• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow and Drago's Market for Breeding and Trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
It might be a couple days until I'm able to find the time to do cloning, but sure, I can do that! Hold onto the Zorua for now and when I'm able to clone, I'll get it then.

No, I trust you enough. Can we trade now, as I can't come on until next Friday after tommorow. Just trade me the Zorua back once we find the time.

Years
Ok! I will come on as well, hope the trade goes smoothly!

~Shadow

I have faith it will! I'm hoping to get most of the Pokemon I need to clone clone by Wednesday night. I might not have internet for a few days after as I'm moving. But I'll make sure to keep your Zorua safe!

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
I have faith it will! I'm hoping to get most of the Pokemon I need to clone clone by Wednesday night. I might not have internet for a few days after as I'm moving. But I'll make sure to keep your Zorua safe!

Thank you so much! Feel free to leave a trade review! Enjoy the Zorua!

P.S. Check out my region I just made sometime back, I'm hoping to get a few new members!

~Shadow

Years
Hey, I'd like to make a request if you're still breeding. However I don't have much to trade, since I'm still learning about training pokemon and such. But here's my order if you still are willing to work something out.

Spoiler:

Thanks in advance!

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
Hey, I'd like to make a request if you're still breeding. However I don't have much to trade, since I'm still learning about training pokemon and such. But here's my order if you still are willing to work something out.

Spoiler:

Thanks in advance!

Hey there! Your request has been taken and added to our to-do list. Expect your cottonee to arrive next Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, or maybe but probably not today. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 3, 2015
Hi! I have a request, if you can do it.
Pokemon: Phantump
IGN: V
Friend code: 2938-8298-8417
IV Spread 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Pokeball: Dusk Ball or Luxury Ball
Ability: Harvest
Pokerus: No
Nature: Impish or Careful

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 1, 2015
New player dont really have anything but im only looking for a goomy and dratini if they have good starts and such cool if not no big deal

HiHelloThere

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
I would like a 5IV happiny, any pokeball, female, shiny or not shiny, and any ability. I can give you a golisopod. Thank You (:

IGN: StampyOwl
FC: 2208 - 8654 - 5350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back