• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Fairy, Peridot, adventure and Forever right now are just the cutest fucking adorable dorks and I like that despite the shit we - by we I mean myself because I'm an asshole - give each other we can take in each other's strides and still be happy to talk to each other the next day. <3

Also the rest of the staff team for accepting and putting up with me being as grumpy and miserable as sin, thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I gotta give some love to CodeHelmet and She for being awesome members of M&G. I know I've said it before but, really, they deserve some credit. <3

Also, got to know some of the other staffers better recently and I love you all.

Years
Dragon, colours, and Adventure for being some of the most awesome and accepting people on the planet.

bobandbill for being plain awesome and someone I will always look up to

CodeHelmet for his consistent dedication and activity. It's unparalleled.

ilu all

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
Just wanna make a post real quick to appreciate Dragon and Code Helmet. You two do great shit all over the place, especially in Previous Gens, idk what I'd do without you. Keep being great

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I wanna give a little love to Laslow for being a cool guy, CodeHelmet again for being fun to chat with, gimmepie for literally the best OC drawing ever (seriously please go check it out <333), and to Nah for always expressing his honest opinions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back