• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Years
Well, I kinda do both sometimes and I have to say that catching Pok?mon only in Pok?balls is quite easy and less annoying.

Looking at Shedinja's back or hold Drifloon?

Years
Drifloon. This Pokemon is normally said to take away kids , but since I am over 18 it may not fly away with me. If it tries then I will fight, I will scratch, claw and do my best to try to burst and deflate that balloon before it takes off.

Blaziken or Infernape.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Pinkan Berry! Who wouldn't want a chance to turn their Pok?mon as pink as strawberry ice cream? ;D

Would you prefer shiny Pok?mon to be a lot more common (around a 1/10 chance), or should they still be as extremely rare as they are right now?

Years
Still rare, if they become too common then they lose their value and finding a shiny is no longer a big deal.

Find your favorite shiny or find your favorite Pokemon with its best ability,nature and max IVs?

Meadow

Years
I'd go with the latter option! I think I prefer most (if not all) of my favorite Pokémon in their normal colors, haha.

Would you rather fuse two Pokémon into one new species, or split one Pokémon into two different new species?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I'd rather split, more Pokemon means more fun. and this probably means I can split the shitty bits off my least favorite Pokemon and enjoy their quality parts a bit more

TMs that are all unlimited use, or all HM moves being as potent as Surf?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
TM's that are unlimited use because TM's can be replaced if you decide you want a different move in its spot. HM's are permanent.

Splishy Splash or Bouncy Bubble?

Years
The former, I googled slater woodlouse and it looks a little like venipede. That Pokemon line looks pretty cool.

Do a pokemon research internship with Professor Juniper OR do the internship with Colress as your mentor?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Juniper would be the better choice for me I think, even though I do like Colress and wish we got to see more of him!

If you were an NPC trainer that stood in the same spot all day, would you rather stand in a pleasant early route, or a less pleasant, more rugged route where only the strong pass by?

Years
The peaceful spot on the early route. While I would rather have an exciting battle with a strong trainer, waiting for someone to walk by in a dungeon for 10 hours is out.

Soul Dew or Latiasite/Latiosite?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Soul Dew, the mega stones ruin their designs imo, they look the same as well.

Headbutt a tree for hours looking for a Heracross in GSC or trying to fish for a Feebas in RSE?

Meadow

Years
Is Feebas the one that's located on a specific randomly generated spot on the map? If so, I think I'd rather Headbutt trees haha. xD;

Lose a battle against your obnoxious rival, or lose a battle against a member of an evil team?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Lose a battle against the evil team. I can handle my rival's taunts, but I don't think the other people could handle the world being token over/destroyed overall...

Korrina's one Lucario in the anime or her second of her two Lucario that she share's with you in the games? :3

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Cheryl was bad in battle but Riley gave me a free Riolu egg. No thanks. You can keep your egg.

Cheryl it is.

Kanto Safari Zone or Hoenn Safari Zone

Meadow

Years
Probably Hoenn's! The layout is pretty cool, and I remember being happy when I found a Gligar there! :D

Rage Candy Bars or Lava Cookies? (Yum!)

Back