• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
well the game isn't finished yet? Well anyways after defeating proygon who was actually pikachu in underworld, i return back and they show "two weeks later" after that i am into prof. Ivy lab and after getting outta her lab it again show the "two weeks later". Is it not finished or is this a bug?
Having the same problem have you found a solution yet?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2017
i want to report a little bug from beta 12 demo, i just finished it, and i didnt se any one talking about this, but when you let the pikachu's urn in the tower of lavander town, you still keep it in your bag, they never disapear.

ho yhea, and i want to sey tanx too, for all :) i been playing all betas since 10, actualy i started whit the beta 8 i think but i let it cos my poor english.
this game is the reason why i am looking for leanr how to hack and make my own game, maybe even a game a cuarter good than yours.

pleas, never give up, haters gona hate and herps gona derp, but your job is awesome

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
It seems I have bitten off more than I could chew. Beta 12 would definitely see the complete storyline of Kanto Region. It would consists of a little bit of Orange Archipelago (of course, I might end up working extremely hard during the holiday and complete both regions like what I did with Beta 12 when I completed the Sevii Islands, Mirage Island, a bit of Hoenn Region in the spawn of just 1 week).

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
It seems I have bitten off more than I could chew. Beta 12 would definitely see the complete storyline of Kanto Region. It would consists of a little bit of Orange Archipelago (of course, I might end up working extremely hard during the holiday and complete both regions like what I did with Beta 12 when I completed the Sevii Islands, Mirage Island, a bit of Hoenn Region in the spawn of just 1 week).

The whole Kanto Region and a bit of Orange Archipielago sounds good enough, specially considering how wonderful Beta 12 was in terms of overall quality.
If you end up working on holiday and such, don't overdo it and enjoy yourself, that's what those times are for after all.

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
So I almost complete Orange Archipelago, it seem that the level of opponent pokemon continue to grow. My Pokemon almost max level, so when I start another new region, will enemies pokemon level grow higher also?

As enemies pokemon continue to grow stronger as well, the new starter I got won't be able to fight them head on and can only rely on EXP Share which is super boring.

Just wonder that, is it possible to reset enemies pokemon level every time player enter new region? So that I can use low level starter pokemon to train again?

Pls no grinding =(

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Hello fellas!! I'm new here.. I wanna say thanks for the great work of aethestode do! Amazing bro!!
Anyway.. Can somebody help me?? My game crashes when next of the underworld episode.. It always appear "two weeks later" when I left the Ivy's lab! Please help me.. Or send me a save game where I can play more! Please! Many thanks :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Hello fellas!! I'm new here.. I wanna say thanks for the great work of aethestode do! Amazing bro!!
Anyway.. Can somebody help me?? My game crashes when next of the underworld episode.. It always appear "two weeks later" when I left the Ivy's lab! Please help me.. Or send me a save game where I can play more! Please! Many thanks :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
I'm back guys.

I restarted playing it again for I too didnt caught darkrai and cresselia. Got a question for those people who wanted darkrai and cresellia...

Did you open or touch the coffin on the Underworld event?

That coffin itself is the event to start darkrai. So for those people who did'nt touch/open it, means that you have to restart it because you can only go the the underworld once.(Missigno Event)

If you opened/touched it:
Get a munna on Sevii Island 1, Talk to the sleeping boy on Valencia Island, Go to Southern Island, Defeat Cresselia(Cant be caught yet), Go back again to the boy in Valencia, and battle Darkrai(can be caught). After you caught it. Cresselia will be catchable now in Southern Isle. That's all.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Also hints on the Legendaries Location:
Groudon - Navel Island
Kyogre - Vermillion Port
Entei - Hamlim Island
Raikou - Route 18
Suicune - Not Yet Caught
Ho-Oh - Pumello Island
Lugia - Shamouti Island
Articuno - Ice Island
Zapdos - Lightning Island
Moltres - Fire Island
Mewtwo - Land of Origins
Regice - Route 8
Registeel - Vermillion Port
Regirock - Key Lime Island
Regigigas - Shangjuan Island
Darkrai - Valencia Island
Cresselia - Southern Island
Latios - Southern Island
Latias - Southern Island
Deoxys - Birth Island
Hoopa - Mirage Island
Volcanion - PowerPlant
Mew - Pallet Forest (does'nt appear seem to appear)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 8, 2023
I'm back guys.

I restarted playing it again for I too didnt caught darkrai and cresselia. Got a question for those people who wanted darkrai and cresellia...

Did you open or touch the coffin on the Underworld event?

That coffin itself is the event to start darkrai. So for those people who did'nt touch/open it, means that you have to restart it because you can only go the the underworld once.(Missigno Event)

If you opened/touched it:
Get a munna on Sevii Island 1, Talk to the sleeping boy on Valencia Island, Go to Southern Island, Defeat Cresselia(Cant be caught yet), Go back again to the boy in Valencia, and battle Darkrai(can be caught). After you caught it. Cresselia will be catchable now in Southern Isle. That's all.
Thanks your details , i catch munna and go a house valencia island . it's a boy and parents him but the boy not sleeping . i try go to southern island but never meet cressila , maybe i will beta12 Released and play again .

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
Beat the Orange league and now I'm stuck. Went to Hamlim island and fought Carly. Don't know where to go next. If I go back to pallet, blue is still there telling me go to Hamlim.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Beat the Orange league and now I'm stuck. Went to Hamlim island and fought Carly. Don't know where to go next. If I go back to pallet, blue is still there telling me go to Hamlim.

I had that too. but i think u should do the other quest on the letter in your house near the PC, come back to hamlim island after u finished it. a cave will open from where u left off on hamlim.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Thanks your details , i catch munna and go a house valencia island . it's a boy and parents him but the boy not sleeping . i try go to southern island but never meet cressila , maybe i will beta12 Released and play again .

it means u didnt opened the coffin while u were in the underworld.. i suggest starting over again if u want darkrai. :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Please can somebody help me with my question? I can't continue in game when I end the underworld and I'm stuck in the lab .. It appear always the scene of the two weeks later.. Please help me

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
I had that too. but i think u should do the other quest on the letter in your house near the PC, come back to hamlim island after u finished it. a cave will open from where u left off on hamlim.

You mean Mirage Island? I did it already. The cave on Hamlim is all the way at the end with the hole-in-the-floor puzzle right? I don't have the Clipped Wings.
UPDATE: found the second Carly battle. Beat her. Blue is still in pallet saying we have to go to Hamlim

Also, there's an item outside Mirage Tower that I can't pick up

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
You mean Mirage Island? I did it already. The cave on Hamlim is all the way at the end with the hole-in-the-floor puzzle right? I don't have the Clipped Wings.

Also, there's an item outside Mirage Tower that I can't pick up

The item on Mirageisland is a missing a code, sprite or a bug.

Yes it is at the end of the one with the hole on the center. I forgot how i opened it. But what i did was, finish the other chapters or quest, get all the legendaries. And i checked that it is open already. Might also be the time of the day too. I tweak my time a lot on the Tarocco Island event.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
which vanusaur evolution is better x or y?

I pick the Y for stats wise.
VenusaurX - Grass/Psychic
VenusaurY - Grass/Poison

Here's a Tip:
Evolve it to a VenusaurX and teach it Psychic.
Devolve it and go for the VenusaurY. For him to learn Psychic.
Also. Teach Gunk Shot or Sludge Bomb on him. Fairy Types in this hack is flooding. Plus also leave one move for a STAB attack for Blisseys and the Derps.

Back