• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon FireRed: Origins

Undeadstorm

Undead
Years
  • Age 56
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
after i changed my pokemon in a pokemon trainer battle after fainting 1 pokemon , it tells me if i will change pokemon again, so i changed i again it still keep saying will i change pokemon, i don't know if this is normal but until i choose no, it keep saying will i change pokemon.

Jaminho94

TheRealPokemonMaster
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
Ive got 2 problems... 1) the "evolution stones" (kings rock, etc.) Doesnt work. (Yes ive got the national dex) and 2) the aurora ticket doesnt work.. i cant travel to Birth Isle.. please help me.. 😔😔

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 12, 2022
Hello. Did you change somehow obedience of Pokemon? My pokemon stop obeying me after level 10 before I could get to Brock and even after I defeated him, they still don't listen.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 15, 2017
Hi, i have a problem, i beated the first gym and my lvl 14 bulbasaur doesnt obey me, is there a way to fix this? (sorry for my bad english)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
I used a metal coat on Onix and it did not evolve. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I used a metal coat on Onix and it did not evolve. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?
If Django didn't removed the evolution limiter that Game Freak implemented in FR/LG, you need the National Dex to evolve any Pokémon that evolves into a 2nd or 3rd Gen. Pokémon, that applies to Onix since Steelix is a Pokémon from the 2nd Generation.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
I can't seem to Mega Evolve at all, I'm pressing start and my rival can mega evolve. Halp?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 1, 2018
There is a list of how the traded pokemon evolve etc and how to Get Silveon Glaceon electivere etc? ?? Please

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
So I have the national Dex and I can't use the metal coat on Onix or Scyther, I attempt to use it, the bar shows indicating it should work, but it then says 'It won't have any effect,' help?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So I have the national Dex and I can't use the metal coat on Onix or Scyther, I attempt to use it, the bar shows indicating it should work, but it then says 'It won't have any effect,' help?

Already mentioned in the 1st page of this thread.
Since Django never decided to give the National Dex early nor removed GF's evolution limiter, you just need to get the National Dex just like in Vanilla Fire Red (Speak with Oak once you catch 60 different Pok?mon) and everything should be working correctly.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022
I have a question: how do you get Sylveon? Do you have to obtain the national pokedex first, and then you have to evolve eevee by leveling up while learning a fairy type move?

Last edited:

Hemmo

Hack Lurker
Years
What a fantastic hack. Great work man, this is exactly what I want out of a Pokemon Hack.

I'm wondering if this game has later generation moves and TM's, and if it doesn't, could it be implemented?

Again, extreme respect for what you do and congratulations!

Alex Griphon

I know you. Do you know me?
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Is the disobedience intentional?
None of my pokemon above level 10 obey me, even the ones I caught.
Also, it shows "Apparently met" instead of "Caught" when I catch anything.
In any case, great hack, but I really haven't progressed that far yet because of this.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 24, 2018
2 things i have noticed. No location on pontya and the fossils dont work. Im asked if i have any fossils to be regenerated and i have both but the guy says i have none.

Back