• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] PS: Fated Epistle - Episode 2

Can you run newer fangames? If not, do you have a smartphone?

• I CANT't run newer fangames and I DON'T have a smartphone

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I can run new fangames/ do have a smartphone

Votes: 25 92.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Hi, I've been playing since V2 and just started to replay cuz I tend to forget parts of the story/characters. Only thing is, I've accidentally skipped through the dialogue that mentioned the location of the relative of the Johto guy. So far I'm enjoying the game a lot, it took me a few hours to get into it, but when you replay it it goes a lot smoother.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hi, I've been playing since V2 and just started to replay cuz I tend to forget parts of the story/characters. Only thing is, I've accidentally skipped through the dialogue that mentioned the location of the relative of the Johto guy. So far I'm enjoying the game a lot, it took me a few hours to get into it, but when you replay it it goes a lot smoother.

Yes, when you become familiar with the city it's really easy to blaze through it (kinda like real-life, huh?)

The relative of that guy is in the house with the green roof, next to the city exit/entrance in Western Artem (it doesn't have a "door" I think).
If you need a picture let me know.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Found it! Thanks for replying so quickly.

Now, i'm gonna go ahead and enjoy the new content. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I'm surprised I never realized this before but
Spoiler:

Guiblue

TheBlueKing
Years
Hey ! Do you know where I can found Mr Mortimer ? Or how I can found a disguise to achieve the mission given by Modesto ? Thanks !

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Hey ! Do you know where I can found Mr Mortimer ? Or how I can found a disguise to achieve the mission given by Modesto ? Thanks !

You get it from Mortimer, the guy who owns the Bidoof Club in the harbor. You can also use the disguise to get the Koffing in that sham of a pokemon pet shop near the entrance to town. A fact I forgot about and thus failed to get myself XP

I just hope theres another way to get that Koffing without having to pay for it

Guiblue

TheBlueKing
Years
You get it from Mortimer, the guy who owns the Bidoof Club in the harbor. You can also use the disguise to get the Koffing in that sham of a pokemon pet shop near the entrance to town. A fact I forgot about and thus failed to get myself XP

I just hope theres another way to get that Koffing without having to pay for it

Thank you very much !

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
ok this is absurd, is there a healing spot ANYWHERE when you return to artemensia after going to Johto? I'm trying to deal with these cultists and there's nothing I can use to restore fainted pokemon. I refuse to believe I'm expected to marathon my way through the battles here.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Ok scratch my earlier complaint, I basically had to rush it as I feared and had to wipe out my team several times just to clear out the enemies in the museum . But now I made a collossal screw up I need help fixing ASAP. I took the sidequest to get diglett before going to see Modesto and now I'm trapped underground with no escape....I need some help getting this fixed so I can go see Modesto.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Ok scratch my earlier complaint, I basically had to rush it as I feared and had to wipe out my team several times just to clear out the enemies in the museum . But now I made a collossal screw up I need help fixing ASAP. I took the sidequest to get diglett before going to see Modesto and now I'm trapped underground with no escape....I need some help getting this fixed so I can go see Modesto.

Spoiler:

Guiblue

TheBlueKing
Years
Okay so I just finished the 3rd episode and i have to say the storyline is just incredible. It's one of the best fangames i've played so far, thanks for your hard work ! Can't wait for the 4th episode (and sorry for my bad english ahah).

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Okay so I just finished the 3rd episode and i have to say the storyline is just incredible. It's one of the best fangames i've played so far, thanks for your hard work ! Can't wait for the 4th episode (and sorry for my bad english ahah).

Merci beaucoup, restez a l'ecoute pour le prochain episode!
Your English is fine, way better than my French at least!
Thank you so much for your kind words!

I'm surprised I never realized this before but
Spoiler:

I'm surprised you had noticed that. The Pokemon school vs the outsider is building upon the formal education / raw talent seen in other Poke EPs as well. As for that case, I'm unfiamilar with it, though it strongly reminds me of something...

I adore the concept here, all the screenshots look great, it seems to have a lot of work being put into it... You have my attention.
Thank you very much for your interest in the game! Bear in mind that this is an ... idiosyncratic game that might require ... perseverance.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I would explain the details but it was a pretty hot button political topi and that doesnt have its place here sadly but all I will say is that the wedge document was a guide for a theocratic takeover of the USA about 10 years ago in an attempt to remove "scientific materialism" from schools, whcih ultimately translates into the complete removal of science as we know it today because as the game explains there is a heavy requirement for evidence for a scientific theory to be even taught in schools.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I would explain the details but it was a pretty hot button political topi and that doesnt have its place here sadly but all I will say is that the wedge document was a guide for a theocratic takeover of the USA about 10 years ago in an attempt to remove "scientific materialism" from schools, whcih ultimately translates into the complete removal of science as we know it today because as the game explains there is a heavy requirement for evidence for a scientific theory to be even taught in schools.

Oh man, that one! Had forgotten about it. In PS though, the situation is different, since the whole thing revolves around the 'we need to employ every kind of justification we can' no matter who or what' thing (that is tied to religiosity in a way). In any case, these are in-game 'scientific 'problematics. We would love to hear your thoughts on how these are presented after you're finished with it, anyway!

By the way, how are you faring progress-wise so far?
You haven't yet reached
Spoiler:
, have you?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Oh man, that one! Had forgotten about it. In PS though, the situation is different, since the whole thing revolves around the 'we need to employ every kind of justification we can' no matter who or what' thing (that is tied to religiosity in a way). In any case, these are in-game 'scientific 'problematics. We would love to hear your thoughts on how these are presented after you're finished with it, anyway!

By the way, how are you faring progress-wise so far?
You haven't yet reached
Spoiler:
, have you?

I know what you mean, the end justifies the means rhetoric is another thorny issue unto itself that often isnt easy to address. The concept is very well done for this game.

AND YES I RAN INTO THAT JERK. It doesnt help that Delibird in spite of its improvements is still so frail defensively and still lacks serious offensive power. Not to mention that the team I have (Delibird, weezing, Roselia, Talonflame, and Galvantula) arent able to tank that guys pokemon well enough for my liking. If I had a Shiny Stone to get Roserade it might be a bit easier, but I wish I had some more TMs for Weezing to use Thunderbolt or Flamethrower.Would have been nice to get the squirtle who gave me Aerial Ace to help with a defensive buffer too.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I know what you mean, the end justifies the means rhetoric is another thorny issue unto itself that often isnt easy to address. The concept is very well done for this game.

AND YES I RAN INTO THAT JERK. It doesnt help that Delibird in spite of its improvements is still so frail defensively and still lacks serious offensive power. Not to mention that the team I have (Delibird, weezing, Roselia, Talonflame, and Galvantula) arent able to tank that guys pokemon well enough for my liking. If I had a Shiny Stone to get Roserade it might be a bit easier, but I wish I had some more TMs for Weezing to use Thunderbolt or Flamethrower.Would have been nice to get the squirtle who gave me Aerial Ace to help with a defensive buffer too.

Thanks, it is difficult to nail down properly, you know how it is.

Oh, there was a way to get the stone...
Spoiler:

If you are still stuck, just gimme your savefile and I'll put the stone in there for you. (Though I think you're already past that guy?)
I gotta leave soon though! In case you see this late, just go ahead and send the savefile, I'll tinker with it later.

Cheers!

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I hadnt played since I got to that creep so I hadnt fought him. I'll go back and hunt for the stone on my own though

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I hadnt played since I got to that creep so I hadnt fought him. I'll go back and hunt for the stone on my own though

Well, there used to be a way. Now that you're in that area of the city, you cannot go back and
"fish" that, sadly. If you still need it atm (it will be available to those who have missed it next ep anyway) just tell me.

Last edited:
Back