• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

Years
While Neko is suspicious as well, Charlie Brown did bring up a good point just now. I was the Cop in the second set of short mafia games at GT, and I know that the Cop can start gathering intelligence on N0. It's possible he might have learned either that L'Belle was mafia (which L'Belle is denying), or could be a third party member (we haven't heard of any of these yet). The rule of the third party member is simply to survive, regardless of which side wins, so they could very well attempt to try to help either side (though why they would try to help the mafia side against unfavorable odds is puzzling, but we do have to consider the fact our lynching very likely kills off townies...). While we are still working with very uncertain facts, the mafia did kill off Abby after that...I find this suspicious myself. The timing of the message by Neko is odd enough, because a Cop is unable to communicate with other members, so I have to disregard that bit of information in my logic here. Perhaps we'll get to Neko later, but I find L'Belle more suspicious the more I think about the timing of Abby's death, enough to no longer be undecided.

##Vote L'Belle

EDIT: Charlie Brown was the one that got my curiosity, not Ho-Oh's, though Ho-Oh's logic also seems fair.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
This is quite interesting, I'd surely love to hear more about this.

Also, I think this night has confirmed that red colored roles are indeed mafia. That's good.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
If you weren?t told then would be coincidentally.

To translate for everyone else ? L?Belle and I were added to an anonymous chat last night without any explanation. We could only see each others role names, not our actual identities. But from L?Belle?s role and what we discussed in our anonymous chat last higher plus what they?ve said here, can confirm they?re inno and did not kill Caps.

It?ll be detrimental to town if I reveal L?Belle?s role so would just ask for your trust on this.

Killua

I looked through the suggested roles (since I'm not familiar with EM) and it seems we have a chef in-game, also it sucks that the roles were all rng'd at once, it would have made our lives way easier if they were per person.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I'm willing to believe that L'Belle is inno because I have a townread on Charlie, buuuut since you've said his role is beneficial (or that revealing it would be detrimental) to town, he might have a target on his back now :s

Still though, Abby's instavote as cop has to mean something? I'm sure he didn't do that for no reason.

Edit: also I know this discussion is probably dead and gone, but I still have my thoughts about Miah...though that's probably just me being concerned about anyone flying under the radar.

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
I'm willing to believe that L'Belle is inno because I have a townread on Charlie, buuuut since you've said his role is beneficial (or that revealing it would be detrimental) to town, he might have a target on his back now :s

Still though, Abby's instavote as cop has to mean something? I'm sure he didn't do that for no reason.

Edit: also I know this discussion is probably dead and gone, but I still have my thoughts about Miah...though that's probably just me being concerned about anyone flying under the radar.

My guess is that Abby's wrong somehow.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Could be, but I just like to consider every option before casting my vote. We can't afford to make too many mistakes, especially when we still have third parties out there that seemingly haven't died yet. Or at least I assume they haven't. I figure they'd have their own death banner color like the other factions do.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
If you weren?t told then would be coincidentally.

To translate for everyone else ? L?Belle and I were added to an anonymous chat last night without any explanation. We could only see each others role names, not our actual identities. But from L?Belle?s role and what we discussed in our anonymous chat last higher plus what they?ve said here, can confirm they?re inno and did not kill Caps.

It?ll be detrimental to town if I reveal L?Belle?s role so would just ask for your trust on this.
It's fine to say L'Belle's role isn't a killing role, but you can't say that you confirm they are inno even if they have a "good" role, since alignments are not based on roles in this game. The most you can say is that you have a strong townread on L'Belle. Which I'm fine with.

Neko giving up on their defense is sad to see. They aren't even trying to look for someone else to lynch either.

impulse~

My logic is: most voted Calzone or Neko Maid Kapper. Mafia targeted one that voted Neko Maid Kapper to throw us off the scent and make us think it's them... and then targeted someone that voted for Calzone because L'Belle wanted to stand up for Calzone for defending? Idk there was a point to this then my bird asked for scratches... so if I end up dead idk but yeah those are my thoughts.

##vote L'Belle

but lbelle didnt stand up for Calzone?
i think

Years
What isn't explained still is why a private chat was set up in the first place. Unless L'Belle's role has any part in that, that might have been illegal in terms of how the game was played. But if the GM was ok with that or the GM itself was directly involved, then it was a role usage. Making a decision suddenly is so hard...

##Unvote L'Belle

At this point, there's only one other thing I can explore...the fact a certain member has not talked since Day 1. Btw, any members that haven't talked on both days are subject to removal, I think, so the really inactive people aren't worth talking about.

##Vote Pricella

Last edited:

impulse~

What isn't explained still is why a private chat was set up in the first place. Unless L'Belle's role has any part in that, that might have been illegal in terms of how the game was played. But if the GM was ok with that or the GM itself was directly involved, then it was a role usage. Making a decision suddenly is so hard...

##Unvote L'Belle

At this point, there's only one other thing I can explore...the fact a certain member has not talked since Day 1. Btw, any members that haven't talked on both days are subject to removal, I think, so the really inactive people aren't worth talking about.

##Vote Priscella

ummm
theres no priscella
wrong game?

Back