• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2011
Is that there is an item to evolve pokemon with pokedex from 114 to 115? (Ghost Fire)
Where can I get the item?

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2011
Is that there is an item to evolve pokemon with pokedex from 114 to 115? (Ghost Fire)
Where can I get the item?

OK.. Let me reply the answer myself....
I just got the Dusk Stone and it will evolve the above pokemon, I get it from a gentleman on Route 10

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
In pokemon Black, is there a way to see a Rufflet and Thundurus to complete my pokedex?

Nope, you're gunna have to trade with someone who has White for them :(

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
I'm a bit confused...
While trying to hatch a Sassy Solosis, I gave my Sassy male Solosis in the Daycare an Everstone, just to see if I could get lucky and breed a Sassy Solosis. I know, giving an Everstone to a male will make the chances of getting the females nature higher. I hatched one egg and it was Hardy (The female is Hardy).
But the second one was Sassy. Is it just a coincidence?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm a bit confused...
While trying to hatch a Sassy Solosis, I gave my Sassy male Solosis in the Daycare an Everstone, just to see if I could get lucky and breed a Sassy Solosis. I know, giving an Everstone to a male will make the chances of getting the females nature higher. I hatched one egg and it was Hardy (The female is Hardy).
But the second one was Sassy. Is it just a coincidence?
I asked a similar question to that earlier. The Everstone breeding method works for both males and females, so that's why you got that Sassy Solosis. And no, I don't think it's a coincidence; it's just random chance it happened.

ponpasdejabon

Gothithelle in Wah!
Years
What is o Yagurama Forest??

Hello!

One day was Playing my Pokemon Black (us version, from miami :D ) and i get the HM Surf, and then i went to Yagurama Forest ( i dont remeber the US name now...) in the "bridge" there was a old man locking the way. I get Surf, and now i can acces, I explore the new Zone and Huh??? there is like a Forest Entrase whit a lot of rocks locking the way, just like in the Victory road,(like a D/p/pt/hg/ss strenght rock) locking a cave (I know, there is a legendary pokemon on It) But in yagurama forest?? What are behind thats rocks??

Help!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Apologies if this is 'too' quick for Quick Questions, but it's really been bugging me: Where exactly is TM93 (Wild Charge) in Victory Road? I don't want to level my eventual Eelektrik up to Lv 59 before Thunderstoning it: too lazy!

ponpasdejabon

Gothithelle in Wah!
Years
Apologies if this is 'too' quick for Quick Questions, but it's really been bugging me: Where exactly is TM93 (Wild Charge) in Victory Road? I don't want to level my eventual Eelektrik up to Lv 59 before Thunderstoning it: too lazy!

I konwn! Fly to the Pokemon league, and go to victory road and there is a Ranger or something like that, that's he say to you "there is a item down", go down in the second space and down to max. and you will find the item

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
Years
Hello!

One day was Playing my Pokemon Black (us version, from miami :D ) and i get the HM Surf, and then i went to Yagurama Forest ( i dont remeber the US name now...) in the "bridge" there was a old man locking the way. I get Surf, and now i can acces, I explore the new Zone and Huh??? there is like a Forest Entrase whit a lot of rocks locking the way, just like in the Victory road,(like a D/p/pt/hg/ss strenght rock) locking a cave (I know, there is a legendary pokemon on It) But in yagurama forest?? What are behind thats rocks??

Help!

Yaguruma? Would be Pinwheel Forest, also, it is Virizion, and both the rocks there and in Victory Road disappear when you interact with (and hopefully catch) Cobalion, in a "secret" cave (Mistralton Cave) you surf through the back of route 6 to reach.

ponpasdejabon

Gothithelle in Wah!
Years
Yaguruma? Would be Pinwheel Forest, also, it is Virizion, and both the rocks there and in Victory Road disappear when you interact with (and hopefully catch) Cobalion, in a "secret" cave (Mistralton Cave) you surf through the back of route 6 to reach.

:) Thanks! i forgot the U.S Name of the Yagurama Forest, i was thinking 'it's Whirlpede forest, no thats a pokemon xD' THANKS!!

Another question:

Where I can Find the HM7 (think) Waterfall?

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
Years
:) Thanks! i forgot the U.S Name of the Yagurama Forest, i was thinking 'it's Whirlpede forest, no thats a pokemon xD' THANKS!!

Another question:

Where I can Find the HM7 (think) Waterfall?

HM05 is Waterfall, and it is on Route 18, past Route 17 right on a surf path in the middle of Route 1.

bruteroot

Grass Trainer
Years
Hi guys quick question!! Just fainted thundurus. Does he come back? Ive beaten the main story line and training to take on e4 for the 2nd time. What do I have to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back