KitsuV

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
68 posts
1.1 Years
How do I edit the Professor Oak introduction at the beginning of the game? It's not something I'm doing any time soon, but I do want to get it done on the project I'm working on. I want to cut out the rival section, so after choosing your name it goes to the end of the scene instead of introducing Green. Would I use a hex editor, or would it be something else?
Replacing human interaction with Pokemon since 2002!

Child Amnesiac

Music hacker

Age 19
Male
Colorado
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 22 Hours Ago
207 posts
188 Days
How do I edit the Professor Oak introduction at the beginning of the game? It's not something I'm doing any time soon, but I do want to get it done on the project I'm working on. I want to cut out the rival section, so after choosing your name it goes to the end of the scene instead of introducing Green. Would I use a hex editor, or would it be something else?
Perhaps try using GBA intro manager, there's a "Skip rival naming" option, don't know if it completely skips the rival introduction. But it's worth a shot right?

Pikachu37

Pikachu use Thunder-Bolt!

Male
Pika land
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted August 12th, 2019
16 posts
50 Days
GBA Into manager is great. Also use Intro Text Editor to change the Intro Text. If you want hex editing, try HxD.

Why don't you try searching online a bit, though? Don't make a thread straight away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I may look new but I have been here for more than 2 years.

Check this out!
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=423523

KitsuV

Age 17
Male
Canada
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
68 posts
1.1 Years
Thanks! I usualy do search a bit on my own first, especially when I'm looking at an immediate problem, but since this is currently just an idea for the future, I figured it would be easier to ask, and have the information where it's easy to find again
Replacing human interaction with Pokemon since 2002!
Advertiser Content