Hack Series Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series Page 38

Started by destinedjagold November 29th, 2013 3:42 PM
  • 937 replies
Seen April 1st, 2019
Posted April 1st, 2019
2 posts
140 Days
I’m playing the old version of ROL
1. I’ve caught every legendary except celebi (including angaellean). I’ve gone through bug forest multiple times from rentelbud but it never approaches me
2. I saw blitz at he elite four and then I went to tabulii and met him again and then I went to trick house. Is there somewhere else I’m supposed to meet him or is he gone for good
3. There is a pair of cave entrances to the west of rentelbud that are inaccessible. Is it just a mistake or is there a way to get there.

Desmodus

ayy

Age 16
Male
Perak, Malaysia
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted June 12th, 2019
1,521 posts
2.9 Years
Spoiler:
Before the events of the three games, there was only one timeline. In it, the Sandslash in RR was supposed to die, but the group couldn't accept that and instead created their own path, which then created a branch timeline; a false timeline.

LoG and the dream sequence were set in the false timeline. Another branched timeline was created after the player managed to defeat Zah in the Dragon Castle.

The destroyed Gento in LoG is not the same in RoL, because the RoL game took place in the 'original' timeline. (But once again, the player in RoL created another branched timeline where the region wasn't destroyed by Blitz and Shadow Lugia.) (Palkia took the RoL player to the LoG timeline.)

Go-Getters is a Rescue Team, a group of Pokémon helping out other Pokémon around the region of Hevah.
Thanks, but

Spoiler:
The Sandslash in RR has been there in the first place? Which group of individuals could not accept his death?

Was the dream sequence set in the future of the false timeline? Does this create itself as a branched timeline or does it get wiped after LoG protag fixes everything?

The original timeline of RoL is supposedly destroyed and its protag was transferred to the false timeline-DBZ style? Why was Blitz even villainous?

Is the possessed Sandslash or the rock pyramid Jagold? Also, who actually is the Jagold in RoL?

The person who caught Angeallen in Gento, which in turn set all hell loose in Hevah, was RoL's protagonist all along?

How did RR protag go from human to Pokémon? Is he/she the cause of the false timeline or was he/she just transferred there?

Is BT no longer canon? Which RoL is canon, again? Or is new RoL a new timeline? Damn it, my head's exploding.

destinedjagold

Oh Hai Thar~

Age 28
Male
Philippines
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted May 6th, 2019
8,596 posts
12.2 Years
Spoiler:
The Sandslash in RR has been there in the first place? Which group of individuals could not accept his death?
The Sandslash was one of the human-turned-PKMN friends of the RR player. Those group would be the humans-turned-PKMN group.

Was the dream sequence set in the future of the false timeline? Does this create itself as a branched timeline or does it get wiped after LoG protag fixes everything?
Yes, and yes, another branched timeline was created.

The original timeline of RoL is supposedly destroyed and its protag was transferred to the false timeline-DBZ style? Why was Blitz even villainous?
Yes, it was supposed to be destroyed by Blitz, but the RoL player stopped that from happening. The RoL player was not transferred to the false timeline; just visited. Blitz was controlled by the darkness (Zah's influence) within Shadow Lugia.

Is the possessed Sandslash or the rock pyramid Jagold? Also, who actually is the Jagold in RoL?
Jagold was the Sandslash in RR, and that weird red-hooded spirit thing in RoL. (It's my character within the game, and the rock pyramid was me, as a joke.)

The person who caught Angeallen in Gento, which in turn set all hell loose in Hevah, was RoL's protagonist all along?
In the original timeline, yes. In the false timeline (LoG), it was Blitz.

How did RR protag go from human to Pokémon? Is he/she the cause of the false timeline or was he/she just transferred there?
The RR protag and their friends suddenly found themselves in the PKMN world, transformed as PKMN. They have no clue how or why, fitting the PKMN Mystery Dungeon theme that was really popular at the time of the game's creation. And yes, they were the cause of the false timeline.

Is BT no longer canon? Which RoL is canon, again? Or is new RoL a new timeline?
BT is cancelled. You could say it's no longer canon. As for RoL, not sure on that as there's a high chance of me cancelling it as well. Too busy in real life at the moment...

I’m playing the old version of ROL
1. I’ve caught every legendary except celebi (including angaellean). I’ve gone through bug forest multiple times from rentelbud but it never approaches me
2. I saw blitz at he elite four and then I went to tabulii and met him again and then I went to trick house. Is there somewhere else I’m supposed to meet him or is he gone for good
3. There is a pair of cave entrances to the west of rentelbud that are inaccessible. Is it just a mistake or is there a way to get there.
The old RoL is buggy and full of events that used flags that were used in-game, so there will be legendaries not appearing.

I forgot if Blitz will have other appearances.

Do you mean where the waterfall is? It's just for aesthetics.

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
585 posts
2.3 Years
I hope this isnt off topic, but now that you are remaking the first entry of the Ruby Destiny series, do you plan to redo the rest as well?
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

destinedjagold

Oh Hai Thar~

Age 28
Male
Philippines
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted May 6th, 2019
8,596 posts
12.2 Years
I hope this isnt off topic, but now that you are remaking the first entry of the Ruby Destiny series, do you plan to redo the rest as well?
Probably.

And speaking of remaking the first entry...

Oh no! I've added yet another annoying [feature] in the game! D:

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
585 posts
2.3 Years
I really dig the palkoa overworld animation, like dang, this is fire.
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

FeraligatrMaster

Male
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
11,604 posts
2.6 Years
There was something I didn't like about the old RL. You removed Dodrio, Rhydon, Steelix, Grumpig, and a few others, but kept their evolutions. Also, you kept Tangela and Yanma but didn't add Tangrowth and Yanmega. If I were you, I'd either cut the entire line, or keep the entire line. Don't cut one part and keep another. And if a Pokemon got an evolution in a later generation and you're not gonna add the evo, you're better off cutting the Pokemon that got the evo that you don't wanna add.
Do you like Pokemon battles? If yes, then come play The Great Pokemon Battle 9!

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
585 posts
2.3 Years
Hey, So I finally beat Giratina in Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers and I spoke to the Khanghaskhan, she said I had to meet a certain Pokemon in ocean isle, where exactly do I go from there or how do I reach there? Thank you in advance!
Seen July 6th, 2019
Posted June 10th, 2019
1 posts
69 Days
So I just found this series and I'm playing for about an hour and it seems fun but one thing has become fairly annoying. I've fought somewhere around 50 to 60 wild battles and all but 2 of the wild Pokemon has had an Oran berry. So I did a bit of math and that means for the 56 mins I've played so far 8.5% of that time has been simply waiting on berry usage or 4.6 min. I haven't even went to the 1st gym yet so that's really a bit excessive. It doesn't even make the game harder just slow and drawn out for no reason. Oh and thats if you have your text speed on fast.

Linken-Nightmare

Tachibana Hikari

Age 16
Male
Malaysia
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted July 14th, 2019
2 posts
36 Days
Greetings, I am strangely new here.
But I wanted to say thank you for giving me the best prime time of my childhood.
This game was announced as the best Hack of The Year in 2011 and I played this hack in 2012.
This is the great masterpiece for Pokemon fan-made game.
I've never been so excited to play GBA-type Pokemon back to the year then.

I actually made a remake of Rainleaf Town composition on Soundcloud.
I named it 'Serenity'.
I know it is not really well-made, but I hope you enjoyed it. That's all.

I don't know whether the music itself was actually taken from somewhere else, but I'm gonna name it like that anyway.
Oh, also I made an exceedingly simple music video for it.

Ah, I can't post links yet, sorry.
But simply go to my YouTube channel, write my username "Linken-Nightmare".
If you see a cat picture in a red background, you're in the right place.
Advertiser Content