• 228 replies

Desmodus

ayy

Age 16
Male
Perak, Malaysia
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
Do you know any website from where I can download 3DS emulator? I came across Citra emulator on this website http://citra-emu.org/

But it doesn't seem to be working. I tried few more websites like this: [link redacted]

But nothing is working. I really want to play pokemon sun on PC using emulator.

Please tell me.

Thanks
There's no existing 3DS emulator on any platform yet. So you have to like search up a tutorial if you want to get any Pokemon Moon or Sun hacks(none yet) on your actual 3DS.

FURTHERMORE,this game is not even a hack of Pokemon Moon or Sun,it's a hack of HeartGold and SoulSilver. So you need an NDS emulator instead of a 3DS one.
Male
Seen December 29th, 2016
Posted December 3rd, 2016
5 posts
2.9 Years
Ummm, HELP PLEASE!!! I am stuck in the game. I can not get the Secret Potion to heal Ampharos, the old man keep saying "come later, we don't have supplies". I haven't used any to codes, but what else can I do. I battled the Cianwood gym, triggered the Suicune/Hunter event, talked to Jasmine, etc... WHAT DO I DO???
Male
Seen December 21st, 2016
Posted December 12th, 2016
1 posts
2.8 Years
Hi all, new to this forum. Would like to know if there's any way to enable randomised encounters on moonsilver?

Have seen videos on YouTube from a couple of channels playing MS with randomised encounters but have never been able to get it to work on the ones I downloaded.

Thanks in advance for any comments or replies. Much appreciated! :)
Male
Vietnam
Seen May 4th, 2019
Posted September 18th, 2017
39 posts
3.7 Years
hii, sorry but i cant find the evolution changes list, how can evolve my kadabra?? thanksss :)
If you play MoonSilver, evolution changes are the same as those in SacredGold. You can find its documents in the SGSS folder. Unfortunately, if you play SunGold you have to trade Kadabra.

Candycanes02

Female
Seen May 26th, 2019
Posted April 12th, 2018
29 posts
2.6 Years
Ok so I totally forgot I'm not supposed to open the Pokedex, I opened it, so I had to reboot the game.
The problem is that when I tried to reopen it, it wouldn't so I panicked and loaded the last save file I had in case it would work. I closed the game Without saving the save file, thinking that the game would reboot like normal now.
It does, but now the in-game save is somehow the save from the save file. I did not save the save file, so how is this even possible? All other saves just disappeared?
Is there anyway to save an hour of grinding? T_T

Seen June 20th, 2019
Posted October 2nd, 2018
32 posts
7.9 Years
I'm working on changing some of the pokemon in moonsilver (primarily adding more interesting abilities and moves to pokemon that have always been overlooked, as well as some stat changes to make them more up-to-date) and overhauling the type chart while preserving the more balanced aspect of the new one, since there are a lot of changes in the new one that are kind of weird. Also changing some of the wild pokemon in certain routes to make them more interesting, primarily the first few routes. If anyone is interested I can share a patch in PMs or maybe it can be added to the frontpage of this thread once I am done.
Male
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted July 30th, 2019
34 posts
4.3 Years
I'm working on changing some of the pokemon in moonsilver (primarily adding more interesting abilities and moves to pokemon that have always been overlooked, as well as some stat changes to make them more up-to-date) and overhauling the type chart while preserving the more balanced aspect of the new one, since there are a lot of changes in the new one that are kind of weird. Also changing some of the wild pokemon in certain routes to make them more interesting, primarily the first few routes. If anyone is interested I can share a patch in PMs or maybe it can be added to the frontpage of this thread once I am done.
Yes. {:3} Share it here.
Male
Seen 33 Minutes Ago
Posted September 18th, 2017
5 posts
6.2 Years
Anyone has a working link of the patch of Moonsilver with a Gen VI type chart by GamingAori? I need it since the zippyshare links posted by him had expired already. I can't stand the revamped Type-chart by the author. The hack is phenomenal though.
I would also appreciate if anyone can post it. Thanks, and thank you to the author for making this hack.

Pokeboy88

Male
Morphett Vale, South Australia
Seen September 23rd, 2017
Posted September 23rd, 2017
1 posts
2 Years
It is an amazing game, I love how you added fairy types (as they are my favorite), I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue. But before I climb Mt. Silver I want to do that Viridian Forrest event, and I don't know how it works, could you give me a hint? Please?
Treat Pokemon With Love And Affection, And In Return They Will Do Their Very Best!
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
23 posts
4.6 Years
Main thread has been aesthetically renewed. All dead image links have been replaced. ;)
Yea there is a problem with your patches, I just dumped my physical copy of both HeartGold and SoulSilver versions and neither patches worked for any of them. My ROMs are not trimmed either.

Rom Info:
Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA)
File: Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA).nds
CRC-32: c180a0e9
MD4: 31294c88ab5cb87360993591a1e9f74d
MD5: 258cea3a62ac0d6eb04b5a0fd764d788
SHA-1: 4fcded0e2713dc03929845de631d0932ea2b5a37

Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA)
File: Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA).nds
CRC-32: d8ea6090
MD4: 6618515090b7c3f5a92d4c7256367f2b
MD5: 8a6c8888bed9e1dce952f840351b73f2
SHA-1: f8dc38ea20c17541a43b58c5e6d18c1732c7e582

I even downloaded Pokemon both HeartGold and SoulSilver just to compare and got the same ROM info. I checked to make sure my ROMs were verified and sure enough they were.
Advertiser Content