• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
OH MY GOD. Why didn't I think of Mew? Great choice for a pet, Sector. xD Mew has every characteristic as a pet. It's huggable, adorable, and VERY PLAYFUL. <3

I love the artwork of cute Pokemon you posted by the way. Especially the Pikachu ones. I think I've seen a few of them before, but still... I find them all adorable. needs moar Zorua :(
I saved the time by not posting more of Zorua because...well I always get disagreed by how cute Zorua actually is! So yes, you're the first who actually think the same way with me. xD

I don't have much of Zorua being alone but here's some more for ya with another one of Vulpix:
Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Which cute Pokemon would you like to have as a pet? Why?
meowth bcuz of pay day riolu bcuz it is cutest Pokemon imo

i have changed my mind i choose Zorua now :P :P

my fave is still riolu and charmander
Zorua pics :
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
How in the world did everyone know that I love Zorua XD

I'm melting... I'm melting from all the cuteness in the last few posts XD

Gonna add new Pokémon to the list anytime soon.

Years
Name: Cyndaquilfish:)
Pokemon: Eevee and Pikachu
Reason: I was going to put Sunkern and Surskit, but after seeing those earlier pictures... I just feel so... idk they were indescribably cute

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Lets just say it involves Draco Meteor and Gible.
the Draco Meteor always hits piplup :P it is the best part in season

welcome to the club,cynda!!
feel free to answer some ongoing questions!!
cute choices btw

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
So I think I'm mostly done with the lists right now. XD

Oh my gosh, I think I need to give the club a new topic... Some prodding will also help the activity a lot. What to do, what to do... Maybe I'll just try VMing every single member here. XD At least usernames don't change here!

Now, onto the lack of a topic... Just dump the current topic, and...
Are there Pokémon that you just don't think could be cute in any way?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Darkrai, Zapdos, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Zoroark,Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza and many more....

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
So I think I'm mostly done with the lists right now. XD

Oh my gosh, I think I need to give the club a new topic... Some prodding will also help the activity a lot. What to do, what to do... Maybe I'll just try VMing every single member here. XD At least usernames don't change here!

Now, onto the lack of a topic... Just dump the current topic, and...
Well to be honest, I think ghost should be made plain scary and mean. But we got Froslass and Mismagius/Misdreavous. Fighting type as well, as bulk/toughen up Pokemon. I don't see any cute Fighting type Pokemon aside from possibly Riolu. I see most cute Pokemon in the Water/Grass/Normal type section. Just my opinion.

Unless you think Spiritomb is cute!
Darkrai, Zapdos, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Zoroark,Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza and many more....
So in other words, most Legendary Pokemon aren't cute? xD

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

As of now just Magikarp and Stunfisk. Oh, and Feebas. But it'll evolve into a Milotic once its max beauty is up. lol

There are others, and I'll agree with some of the Pokemon mentioned above. But right now it's just those three. They're all...weird in a way. lol

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
Had you asked me a few months earlier, I'd probably have chosen some of the ones other have mentioned, like legendaries and stuff. But after spending a good time looking through fanart, I swear that any and every Pokemon can be made cute.

Spoiler:

Years

To me, a lot of legendaries are ugly, like the ones put above. I really don't think that zekrom, arceus, palkia, dialga, well, I guess basically every Pokemon that is the main legendary of a game. I've never found Pokemon that seem to try too hard cute, either (pachirisu, stunfisk, victini, ect). And as said before, almost all of the ghost and fighting types aren't cute either (except for gastly, misdrevous, riolu, and even some sableye.)

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014

Hmmm....I'd say Muk and Graveller

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
To be honest, come to think of it, I think there's nothing really that can be considered not cute enough in my opinion... but it certainly gets very difficult with some of them. How does one make Weezing cute?

On the topic of cuteness, Hydreigon looks sorta like a plushie at this point, so... XD

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Had you asked me a few months earlier, I'd probably have chosen some of the ones other have mentioned, like legendaries and stuff. But after spending a good time looking through fanart, I swear that any and every Pokemon can be made cute.

Spoiler:
.........(still not convinced) Sorry zephele, regigigas or any of the regis for that matter cannot be cute. :/

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
To be honest, come to think of it, I think there's nothing really that can be considered not cute enough in my opinion... but it certainly gets very difficult with some of them. How does one make Weezing cute?

pokemon_CuteWeezing.gif

Do you still think Weezing can't be made cute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back