• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rockman robot masters: who's your favorite?

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
There are more than 60 robot masters capcom has made, which one is your favorite of them all?

(personally I have a tie between Top man and Gravity man XD)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
There's only one real answer:

It's Wood Ma-

Sheep Man. Great concept, adorable design, fun stage, and fair fight. I don't care about his weapon as much as I care about the fact that he gets way too much hate.

Sorry Wood Man, but it looks like someone's nicer than you this time.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
Huh not too familiar with mm10 robits or mm&b (mega man and bass) either but I HATE the wood man meme but I'm ok with woodman from the GAMES.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
Freeze Man; He let's the player make the first move, has a 'cool' design, puts up a fight on a level playing field, is weak against junk shield which is a climate change reference, and freezes the game to strike a pose before healing if his own power is used against him.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
If I had to list down my favorites of each game:

1. Fire Man. Elec Man is cool, but Fire Man is underrated.
2. Wood Man. Not very surprising.
3. Shadow Man. His weapon isn't completely broken, but still useful, and has a challenging fight.
4. Pharaoh Man. Without his weakness, he can be tough. He also looks rad.
5. Gravity Man. My only gripe with him is his weapon. I also like Charge Man and Crystal Man.
6. Tomahawk Man. Even though that's not a tomahawk.
7. Shade Man. His stage is a big plus in this. Freeze Man, of course, is a close second.
8. Grenade Man. He has a hilariously cringy voice.
MM&B. Astro Man. Mainly because he has a creative weapon.
9. Splash Woman, Galaxy Man, Tornado Man, or Hornet Man. MM9's Robot Masters are all so good.
10. Sheep Man, duh.
11. Fuse Man has made a good impression on me, so far. Apparently, Acid Man has been leaked, and he looks cool.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
Actually I did pharaoh man first one time he wasn't really that hard tbh

May lord Chargeman have mercy on your soul.

Back