• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
...do you know where to find Brittany icons?

she's mine for the collab :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
If you want I can whip one up for you tomorrow/later on today if you like? :'3

I've got some new CSS stuff I wanna try,

BTW GOIZ SANTANA IS MINE SO GTFO.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
please :)

if you could find one of her dancing and singing tik-tok it'd be great :)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Wait a second - no calling characters yet, we still haven't even finnished the examples.

Btw, Thanks alternative for those icons, they help loads.

The finnished example will be up later today or tommorow, with forms - anyone who wants their character will have to post for it, first come first served. Although most characters requestest won't be available straight away - Me and joe ain't robots.

Also, looks like we've reached 1,000 views :3

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I could probably try to churn something out if you would let me make something.

Also, I'm taking every single Glee icon I've made and chucking them all into a spoiler since there's lots of them and it will take a while to load each and every one of them.

Spoiler:

Squee~! The Kurt icons are love. <3

May I join the club? And.. What's this collab the club is talking about?

Signature collabs for anyone in the club who wishes to partake.

~~~

Shouldn't there be a little credit display to give the icon maker their dues?

Perriechu

Years
Oh sorry about the person who posted asking to join; Your in ~ :3

Josh Puppeh; the newer versions of the collabs will have the credit them; I made a Mercedes one and sent it to Mew~ I'll post it here soon.

I think we should be able to call characters, people like myself, Impo, Alternative and Puppy who all have a favorite character who we would clearly want as our collab.

Santana, Brittany, Lauren and Kurt/Blaine respectively we wouldn't want a new member swooping in and stealing our bby's;;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Honestly, it works either way, I even wanted to have brittany but impo randomly "called it." We don't even have many active new members, so I don't see what the problem it. It would just make another member feel bad if they can't have the character they want either. So no, first come first served - it's only fair. Also, we may just take away the limit so anyone can have any character they like, but obviously different colours and icons would make each one more unique.

But, seeing as I know most of you will still carry on whining, I set out the form now - including the so "called" Characters, so keep your pants on; (Twistedpuppy did not mention which character he wanted to I left the spaces blank for now)

Keep in mind i'm still working on the beta product, right now i'm fixing some animation problems in Photoshop for the icons so it could take a while... Anyway;

"Calling All Gleek's!!" Collaboration
Form;
Artie Abrams
Rachel Berry
Tina Cohen-Chang
Quinn Fabray
Finn Hudson
Kurt Hummel
Mercedes Jones
Santana Lopez: dragonomega
Brittany Pierce: Impo
Emma Pillsbury-Howell
Noah Puckerman
Will Schuester
Sue Sylvester
Mike Chang
Sam Evans
Lauren Zizes: Alternative
Holly Holliday
Blaine Anderson
Jesse St. James
Sunshine Corazon

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Le sigh...I can't decide between Kurt or Blaine. -.-

Why not add songs to the list of collabs? If someone's favorite character has already been claimed, they could choose to do a theme of their favorite song performed by the that character or somebody else. The best part of this option is that the list of songs will continue to grow with each episode.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
omg sunshine! i completely forgot about her. she was such a good singer and just adorable. i hope we get to see her in the regional episodes

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Honestly, it works either way, I even wanted to have brittany but impo randomly "called it."

...now i feel bad.

and just in case people wanna know.
Sunshine Corazon is expected to come back to glee in the last 5 episodes of season 2.
she's coming back in a big way, apparently a lot of ballads :D

Perriechu

Years
There's 25 episodes in total for this season :'3

Sunshine/Charice & Jonathan/Jesse are coming back for nationals. There singing Meet me Half way; which was supposed to be aired in the Super Bowl episode ~

and more news.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Oh don't worry Impo, I still have another great idea for another character.

I do like that idea TP, but most songs will be in with the character signitures. If we get a lot of more people wanting to join in i'll think about it. :3

Once I get my media player classic working, I can make some Animated icons. :D

Anyone remember the episode where Will got ill? It would be Ironic if terri got pregnant...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
That was 'The Substitute'.

and i didn't think they went that far O.o

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Yeah, I know what episode it was. But yeah - I saw it again on E4 a few days ago, they pretty sure did to me... o.O

In other news;
Looks like santana will be singing an original song!!!! :D
source
tumblr_lhci8mz8n81qc0c8k.gif

Perriechu

Years
Btw don't trust the info I posted last, I don't trust it either, If Terri did become Pregnant I'd be like, "OH HELL TO THE NAW" and then just watch the show:3

SANTANA ORIGINAL SONG OMG OMG OMG OMG, I'M -- OMG OMG OM ;333333333333

Maybe it's about her coming to terms with being Bi, orrr maybe it's saying sorry to everyone for being a ***** >:3 Santanabby why you cryin'? :o

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I thought the same thing about Terri. It's like the perfect disaster.

Santana gets a song? Love it! I wish they would give us another Brittany & Santana duet.

Back