• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

NewMew

Sephiroth
Years
The one I'm using in the game now is better.

+1 on that

Dude if you are carrying on with this hack could you please tell me wether or not you are going to alter any of the episodes you have already done? Because i would love too play it and not have to keep going back to the beginning each time you release a new beta. This is one of the only hacks i have played and enjoyed "Im a hacker not a player lol". It's brill :) well done.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
Mine is similar I really can't tell the difference between night and day I was playing at 9 yesterday and my haunter wouldn't evolve for some reason I take it to the pokemon rater and he says it couldn't be happier
Options-> Emulator -> Real Time Clock -> Click it if there isn't a check on it.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
+1 on that

Dude if you are carrying on with this hack could you please tell me wether or not you are going to alter any of the episodes you have already done? Because i would love too play it and not have to keep going back to the beginning each time you release a new beta. This is one of the only hacks i have played and enjoyed "Im a hacker not a player lol". It's brill :) well done.

I'm making slight changes now, but it has more to do with the tiles and animations. I'll more likely than not be updating older events in the future, though, but nothing is necessarily planned.

Thanks for the nice comments :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
My starter pokemon was pikachu is that supposed to happen? Also he never listens and only attacks sometimes. Any help?

NewMew

Sephiroth
Years
My starter pokemon was pikachu is that supposed to happen? Also he never listens and only attacks sometimes. Any help?

Thats ment to happen until u complete the spearow event. When u go in to the pokemon centre you know its over, and pikachu should start listening. Goog luck.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2015
Hey. umm my game crashes/ screen goes black whenver i go to step into the 5 star breeding place. what could i do to fix this?
i havn't moved any bad eggs in the pc. but i did loose at the pokemon exam test, which i'm hoping doesn't matter, seeing as Ash failed the test in the series.

LegendOrton

Fire Expert!
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Really Great Hack but the Wild Pokemons should be stronger , theyre too weak:/
But this hack is Really cool, it was like i watched the anime again :)
Youve done it well ;)

Oo0o0o0o0ps! Someone has passed my Question! :D

Hm it worked for me, i went to the Poke Lab in Pallet town and the event started,
@metapod : there was an only bug, in the Garden behind the lab while the event i was the only person there, Prof oak and the other Chrakters where invisible and if wanna speak with the "ghost Charakters" the game crashes! but if u dont speak with them its the same^^ :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
Can i ask what i do when i forfeit against ritchie, i went back to pallet, nothing, i talked to everyone in indigo, nothing. Im so confused. Thanks

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2011
Thats ment to happen until u complete the spearow event. When u go in to the pokemon centre you know its over, and pikachu should start listening. Goog luck.

Edit: Also there's a glitch once you go to Viridian city and go to the left of Officer Jenny and then try to swim at that little pond. Instead of swimming, you'll just jump to the side onto the grass and swim on land. I dunno if you can fix this. So yea just a little heads up. But it fixes itself when you enter a building.

Last edited:

kervin9999

"Froslass and Froslad"
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
"You aren't supposed to talk to them. The event activates when you step on a tile. You should not be able to skip that cutscene."

Yes, I know that. I am playing this hack for the fifth time and this is the first time it happens. I think it wouldn't be solved... I don't want to start again. I'm already at the Elite Four battle. This is so unfair! *depressed* T.T

By the way, thanks for the reply Metapod... You're the best.

Years
I've downloaded Beta 3.0 like a few months ago, and to activate the Pokemon League events, I have to download the Beta 3.5... What do I need to do to keep my progress up till now and not start all over again? Do I just delete my sav file and replace the gba file with the new Beta 3.5 gba file?

And any hints on the locations of the shards? Any help will be appreciated!!

LegendOrton

Fire Expert!
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
I've downloaded Beta 3.0 like a few months ago, and to activate the Pokemon League events, I have to download the Beta 3.5... What do I need to do to keep my progress up till now and not start all over again? Do I just delete my sav file and replace the gba file with the new Beta 3.5 gba file?

And any hints on the locations of the shards? Any help will be appreciated!!

I dont know if you keep your progress but u must download LunarIPS and Patch the GBA file of the game.

Taker better a copy of the game & the save state before u patch it :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
I can't get the party to start either, finished the event, talked to Oak outside of the indigo plateau, and no matter whether I walk to pallet or teleport nothing happens.

Oak in his lab just rates my pokedex, and mom heals my pokemon.

I dont think I finished the movie event though, I am not "tough" enough, and dont have the right color shards for it I am too cute for the wigglytuff and dont know how to fix that

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
I downloaded today cool!!!! but there's many glitches good luck to you guys! :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2012
hello pokemon ash gray version is very good,I've defeated Mewtwo, but what do I do now, I have to go back to pallet?how?
I use pokemon ash gray 3.03
PLEEEEEEEESEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I downloaded today cool!!!! but there's many glitches good luck to you guys! :)

No, there's not many glitches. There's a few, as is the case with most hacks, especially when being done by one person in his free time.

I am currently updating/beta-testing the game and will release a new beta when I'm done (no new events, though). I'll check on the Pallet Party Panic episode to see if activates after you lose to Ritchie when I get to it. Last time I tested it, it worked.

Back