• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Iron

Years
This is my RM2K3 pokemon game. You start off in pallet town. somehow Kanto has warped up a bit and makes you go into the region of Sertro. Team Well it will filter it so yeah and Team Heaven are trying to get two legendary pokemon called Lugia and
Ho-oh. You decide to go and capture pokemon and study them.

That is my story anyway here are some screenshots of pallet town:

Garyhouse.png

Intro.png

Lab.png

PalletTown.png

Upstairs.png

Yourhouse.png

Last edited:
Years
Thanks

Thanks. I need 3 people to help me for these:
  • a spriter for small sprites

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
For the battle system use the group project one and if you want make it your own and adjust it just be sure to give credit to the guys working on it

Years
Well...

Well actually I wanted to use Darkmage31 other battle system the side-view mini one not the team one but I need a spriter for the small sprites.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Why don't you just use the pokemon selection screen pokemon sprites and mirror all of them?

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
I think Daegon is talking about these sprites. I only uploaded one and I didn't want to upload them all. If someone could provide you with a link, I think that would be better than me taking up more webspace.

Years
Thanks and screenies

oh. Thanks PKMN_Sage that really helps.

Here are some screenhsots:

Title1.png

Route1.png

Last edited:
Back