• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMMinerva...

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
HOLY ****! That's going to be soooooooooo cool...

*puts on must-have list*

For those of you skeptical, just look at these screens:
particle2.PNG

particle3.PNG

editor.png

vertex.png

menu.PNG

Beautiful.... CMS editor, vertecies, kick *** gfx, particals, zoom, and you are supposed to be able to load in RPG Maker games!

w007!

Last edited:
Years
When Minerva comes out, i'm gonna use that instead of RM2k/3/XP.

Because it has tons of good features, and the RTP graphics for it are awesome

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
When Minerva comes out, i'm gonna use that instead of RM2k/3/XP.

Because it has tons of good features, and the RTP graphics for it are awesome

I will too as long as it really does allow you to load your older RM2K/3/XP games.

Years
I love it.
Unlimited.... Everything!
Custom Scripting!
Easy in-built help!
Not Japanese!

But It looks like We have to wait a while.. I looked at the progress report and it wasn't too promising for two years of work.

Years
Well they are releasing a demo soon, or so i'm told.

And it's only 10 people working on the actual program, and 10 people working on the graphics (if i'm not wrong)

Years
Well they are releasing a demo soon, or so i'm told.

And it's only 10 people working on the actual program, and 10 people working on the graphics (if i'm not wrong)
no it's 10 people working on the sample game that comes with the maker and 10 people working on the editor

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I though it was what avatar said... but who cares. This thing is gonna rock. And what's best is it's freeware, so people won't feel guilty about translating it to English :)

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
Ok, as soon as this demo comes out, I'm gonna be getting this. I love RPG Maker, but if they can make it so much better with Minerva, it might become the new standard (not that there was anything to compete with RM2x series before)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, this seems quite promising. The editor itself seems to be mostly done.
The demo though.....seems to need a lot of work.

Back