• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Not a whole lot of pre 00's anime is animated as well as Bebop tbh, it's just that the production methods were in my opinion better.

Low budget JC Staff back then looks better than even their better stuff now. D:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hmm... oldest anime I watched recently was Inuyasha actually. But that's early 00's I think?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The oldest thing I've seen is this although I don't think it really counts as it was only like 2 mins long. Off the top of my head the oldest series I've seen would probably be Cutey Honey which aired in 1973.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oldest I'm actually not sure which series that would be tbqh. But ahh well!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Oldest Anime I saw was a Lupin movie. Can't remember much about it-- it was really late at night/early in the morning. Just remember it was one made in the late '70s

Also: you are all insane and have given me mental whiplash. I hope you are proud of yourselves and that you seek medical treatment immediately, derp. :V

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm planning to jump on the Lupin III bandwagon soon, will start with the original series before moving onto the one that's airing right now though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
44. It was the porcupine's fault Stand Alone, it was the ****ing porcupine man.

That and the deer who impaled my puppy this morning.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been meaning to watch the Conan vs Lupin special for a while but I've still haven't gotten around to it. I should change that sometime.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I am resetting to confuse, astound and surprise you people.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

In comparison to Jake, yeah, I definitely am not that confusing. XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... but Jake doesn't post here in this thread. And I've actually not really spoken to Jake so I wouldn't know. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back