• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
18. I wonder why sometimes.

I'm still surprised that code's still there tbh. Seemed rather useless to me seeing how anyone actually wanting to watch the video could always make a new account on Youtube with their age showing as 36 so they could bypass the code with ease but I digress.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
20. To be fair seeing members on the internet period much less on here that around age 13 or less on a regular basis is rather rare for the most part tbh, at least for me anyways. That and there's always the possibility of those kids being undercover FBI agents too as my masters have taught me.

Anyways here's Shedinja pwning for the lulz.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

That first one was... disturbing. o_O;

As for teh PBR vid, I love Shedinja for reasons just such as those. That was great :U

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Buenas tardes Poke.

I was in town and then Playing Pokmanz. Gosh it takes forever, I got to used to playing with a fast forward button.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ugh. Just try not to post videos that are borderline inappropriate Xulex. I don't know about others but even though I'm nineteen I still don't want to see/hear that stuff. Thank you.

Also who cares if most kids aren't under thirteen on the internet these days. It doesn't mean they want to hear that! so please. warnings.

ANYWAYS HI GUYS.

TY

Been not much on these days... was pretty sick those days though...
Anyways i laughed to death of Sergio Ramos (if you know him)
9a7a72440f1a47d13f9683807295a5e1.gif

Thats why...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. Ugh so anyways thinking of trying out a mixed attacker Garchomp sometime provided Rough Skin is available for it now, it does help to have Fire Blast or Surf to handle Skarmory, Gliscor, and the like. Tried a mixed attacker Hydreigon a while back though and it kicked its fair amount of ass with Outrage, Crunch, Fire Blast, and Focus Blast/Surf as its moveset back when I was using it, wished it didn't have an Adamant nature though but oh well it still preformed marvelously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back